Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 21413 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2018, 04:14:PM »
With the two calls to Chelmsford police, it seems that both Jeremy & Nevill/Sheila's accomplice rang them.

Sheila & her accomplice were confident Jeremy would not call the police himself & would arrive alone a long time before the police arrived. Giving them time to kill Jeremy.

Sheila and her accomplice would have waited for Jeremy. Upon seeing police cars arrive instead, Sheila's accomplice exited WHF leaving Sheila still alive.

This seems plausible to me..
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Nigel

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2018, 04:17:PM »
Not sure how Nevill was shot 4 times upstairs.

He died after his call to either Jeremy or the police. Both calls being in the kitchen.

Why would Nevill run upstairs or be marched upstairs by Sheila's accomplice after making one of these phone calls ?

There are also big time constraints after Nevill phoned Chelmsford police at 3.26/36am. To go upstairs, get shot 4 times, go downstairs, fight, get shot another 4 times, get his back burnt, get put on a goal scuttle, then Sheila's accomplice to escape,  before the police arrive is amazing.

NEVILL and JUNE were in bed.

My belief it JUNE was either dead or mortally wounded. NEVILL witnessed his wife and soul mate being shot. Words cannot express how he must have felt.

He was then frogmarched to the Kitchen cream coloured phone......

'The accomplice' using the muzzle of the Wolf bolt action rife prodding NEVILL'S back forcing him down the stairs towards and into the kitchen.

The twins were still alive at this stage.

NEVILL was threatened to comply with phone calls or TWINS would die like JUNE, NEVILL had no choice but to phone JEREMY and the Police.

NEVILL tried his VERY best (already wounded) in ’a ferocious fight for life'. He was mortally wounded but still with JEREMY in mind blocked entrance to the kitchen, in a valiant effort to protect JEREMY….
The son he loved dearly.

NEVILL never returned up the stairs.

He died in the chair blocking the kitchen door.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:17:PM by Nigel »
I slow down for a speeding police car, don't you?

6.01pm on Friday 6th September 1985 'Part 2' of the case began.

Offline Adam

« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2018, 06:31:PM »
This seems plausible to me..

Thanks Mike.

Do you not believe Sheila's accomplice would tell Nevill to be more calm & give Jeremy more information in the phone call to him ?

Nevill just saying 'Sheila's gone crazy & she's got the gun'  then putting the phone down, would not result in Jeremy arriving at WHF alone.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2018, 06:53:PM »
NEVILL and JUNE were in bed.

My belief it JUNE was either dead or mortally wounded. NEVILL witnessed his wife and soul mate being shot. Words cannot express how he must have felt.

He was then frogmarched to the Kitchen cream coloured phone......

'The accomplice' using the muzzle of the Wolf bolt action rife prodding NEVILL'S back forcing him down the stairs towards and into the kitchen.

The twins were still alive at this stage.

NEVILL was threatened to comply with phone calls or TWINS would die like JUNE, NEVILL had no choice but to phone JEREMY and the Police.

NEVILL tried his VERY best (already wounded) in ’a ferocious fight for life'. He was mortally wounded but still with JEREMY in mind blocked entrance to the kitchen, in a valiant effort to protect JEREMY….
The son he loved dearly.

NEVILL never returned up the stairs.

He died in the chair blocking the kitchen door.

If Nevill saw a stranger shooting June, do you not believe he would fight back or attempt to escape. Nevill letting Sheila's accomplice order him to phone Jeremy & the police 16/26 minutes later is very surprising. 

The bullet casing evidence is Nevill was shot 4 times upstairs 
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2018, 07:09:PM »
If Nevill saw a stranger shooting June, do you not believe he would fight back or attempt to escape. Nevill letting Sheila's accomplice order him to phone Jeremy & the police 16/26 minutes later is very surprising. 

The bullet casing evidence is Nevill was shot 4 times upstairs

Adam, show some respect to NEVILL.

I have been clear about by admiration and respect for NEVILL.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 07:10:PM by Nigel »
I slow down for a speeding police car, don't you?

6.01pm on Friday 6th September 1985 'Part 2' of the case began.

Offline lookout

« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2018, 07:22:PM »
I wonder why AE had "wondered why Jeremy wasn't dead ?"  How odd that she'd order black flowers " knowing " that JB had committed the crime ?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 07:25:PM by lookout »

Offline lookout

« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2018, 07:28:PM »
JB wasn't dead because he'd lived at Goldhanger or wasn't AE aware of that either ? Most strange.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2018, 03:27:PM »
Thanks Mike.

Do you not believe Sheila's accomplice would tell Nevill to be more calm & give Jeremy more information in the phone call to him ?

Nevill just saying 'Sheila's gone crazy & she's got the gun'  then putting the phone down, would not result in Jeremy arriving at WHF alone.

I don't believe that after the short call to Jeremy that Neville Bamber simply put the phone down, since after Neville said what he said to Jeremy, he quickly obtained a dialing tone and he telephoned the police as per the 3.26am, telephone log contents, 'DAUGHTER GONE BERSERK', and 'MY DAUGHTER HAS GOT HOLD OF ONE OF MY GUNS'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2018, 03:30:PM »
I don't believe that after the short call to Jeremy that Neville Bamber simply put the phone down, since after Neville said what he said to Jeremy, he quickly obtained a dialing tone and he telephoned the police as per the 3.26am, telephone log contents, 'DAUGHTER GONE BERSERK', and 'MY DAUGHTER HAS GOT HOLD OF ONE OF MY GUNS'...

Whilst Neville Bamber was busy contacting the police, Jeremy's attempt to re-establish contact with his dad at whf were met by the monotonous sound of an 'engagement tone', a feature which is consistent with Neville Bamber having cut the connection he had with Jeremy, to enable him to make that all important phone call to the police at 3.26am!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:31:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2018, 03:39:PM »
Essex police, and the prosecution went out of their way to pretend that if Neville Bamber had hypothetically telephoned Jeremy (as claimed by Jeremy), that Jeremy would have been unable to ring his dad back and get an 'engaged tone', or the police, or his girlfriend, because several minutes would need to have elapsed before his phone 'reset' itself!

This of course was not true!

All that Neville Bamber had to do, was say what he needed to say to Jeremy, then depress the receiver to get a dialing tone, followed by the telephone no. of the police - this I believe was what happened! Jeremy's account being verified by the timed record of Neville Bambers 3.26am call that he made to Essex police, 'DAUGHTER GONE BERSERK', and 'MY DAUGHTER HAS GOT HOLD OF ONE OF MY GUNS'...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:39:PM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2018, 04:23:PM »
I think EP had got baffled at hearing two " Mr Bamber's " and only realised there were indeed two until it was too late to admit it. It doesn't take much to confuse them.

Offline Jane

« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2018, 04:34:PM »
I think EP had got baffled at hearing two " Mr Bamber's " and only realised there were indeed two until it was too late to admit it. It doesn't take much to confuse them.

Whilst it's acceptable, but not a given, that Nevill, HAD he called the police, would have called himself MR Bamber, it highly unlikely that Jeremy would have called himself anything other than Jeremy Bamber. I see you taken another dig at police.

Offline lookout

« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2018, 04:40:PM »
Whilst it's acceptable, but not a given, that Nevill, HAD he called the police, would have called himself MR Bamber, it highly unlikely that Jeremy would have called himself anything other than Jeremy Bamber. I see you taken another dig at police.

Aw,c'mon,with so much said about JB's arrogance etc etc,he'd have called himself MR as in " important "

Offline lookout

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2018, 04:43:PM »
I worked with two members of staff at the hospital------both were married to police officers and one whose remark I'll never forget was that some " were unbelievably thick ".Those were her words which she'd repeated from her husband.

Offline Jane

« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2018, 05:24:PM »

Aw,c'mon,with so much said about JB's arrogance etc etc,he'd have called himself MR as in " important "

Well, he must have given forenames because I believe both were written.