Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 21392 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2018, 12:55:PM »
Sadly these " events " occur at around 3am.

Offline lookout

« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2018, 01:00:PM »
If JB had been the killer he'd have killed his father in the bedroom along with the others,but for reasons unknown Nevill was forced into the kitchen from his bedroom-----------where a working phone was.?

Offline lookout

« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2018, 06:42:PM »
It's not impossible that Sheila had let someone in-------after Jeremy left. Nevill was back out working and the back door would have been open to all and sundry.
 Not enough questions were asked because everyone's main focus centred on JB. It HAD to be him do or die !! Very dodgy. Very suspicious.

Offline Adam

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2018, 11:02:AM »
Not sure about Sheila's accomplice getting Nevill to ring the 5th furthest away police station.

This would have been 16/26 minutes after Nevill had been forced to phone Jeremy. What was happening during this 16/26 gap ?

It's also too much of a coincidence that both Jeremy & Nevill would both phone the 5th furthest away police station.

The best option would be to wait for Jeremy to arrive at WHF alone. Then Sheila's accomplice can kill Jeremy. Then Sheila's accomplice can get Nevill to ring Chelmsford police before killing him.

As everyone knows,  Jeremy did not go within 50 feet of WHF after getting Nevill's call.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:04:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2018, 11:11:AM »
Not sure about Sheila's accomplice getting Nevill to ring the
5th furthest away police station. This would have been 16/26 minutes after Nevill had been forced to phone Jeremy. What was happening during this 16/26 gap ?

It's also too much of a coincidence that both Jeremy & Nevill would both phone the 5th furthest away police station.

The best option would be to wait for Jeremy to arrive at WHF alone. Then Sheila's accomplice can kill Jeremy. Then Sheila's accomplice can get Nevill to ring Chelmsford police before killing him.

As everyone knows,  Jeremy did not go within 50 feet of WHF after getting Nevill's call.

Both men were " killing time " ( excuse the pun ) as when dealing with the unknown there's so much to be explained or asked that the biggest enemy is the time you have. Nevill trying to ward off his killer in order to use the phone at all and Jeremy wanting to know the full situation of his dad's call,hence why Jeremy tried in vain to get back to his dad but found the line engaged.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2018, 12:09:PM »
Not sure about Sheila's accomplice getting Nevill to ring the 5th furthest away police station.

This would have been 16/26 minutes after Nevill had been forced to phone Jeremy. What was happening during this 16/26 gap ?

NEVILL would never have allowed that to happen, 'the accomplice' knew this.
I slow down for a speeding police car, don't you?

6.01pm on Friday 6th September 1985 'Part 2' of the case began.

Offline Adam

« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2018, 01:18:PM »
NEVILL would never have allowed that to happen, 'the accomplice' knew this.

The other option was for Sheila's accomplice to kill Nevill after he had rang Jeremy.

Then after Jeremy arrived alone & had been killed, Sheila's accomplice could ring the 5th furthest away police station & pretend to be Nevill.

Not sure why Sheila & her accomplice would want to alert the police. Their aim was for Sheila to die after the other 5 family members had been killed. Once achieved, it would have been easier for Sheila's accomplice to leave the front door ajar & for Sheila to leave a suicide note.

Offline Adam

« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2018, 01:29:PM »
With the two calls to Chelmsford police, it seems that both Jeremy & Nevill/Sheila's accomplice rang them.

Sheila & her accomplice were confident Jeremy would not call the police himself & would arrive alone a long time before the police arrived. Giving them time to kill Jeremy.

Sheila and her accomplice would have waited for Jeremy. Upon seeing police cars arrive instead, Sheila's accomplice exited WHF leaving Sheila still alive.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 01:31:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2018, 01:42:PM »
Not sure how Nevill was shot 4 times upstairs.

He died after his call to either Jeremy or the police. Both calls being in the kitchen.

Why would Nevill run upstairs or be marched upstairs by Sheila's accomplice after making one of these phone calls ?

There are also big time constraints after Nevill phoned Chelmsford police at 3.26/36am. To go upstairs, get shot 4 times, go downstairs, fight, get shot another 4 times, get his back burnt, get put on a goal scuttle, then Sheila's accomplice to escape,  before the police arrive is amazing.

Offline Adam

« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2018, 01:53:PM »
It has to be assumed that no one else in WHF had been shot, prior to Nevill ringing Jeremy & the 5th furthest police station. Or if they had been shot, Nevill was not aware.

Nevill would not just agree to ring Jeremy & then Chelmsford police 16/26 minutes later, if he knew his wife & grand sons had been shot.

Offline Adam

« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2018, 01:55:PM »
It is surprising Nevill's call to Jeremy was so abrupt & panic sounding. Which resulted in Jeremy calling Chelmsford police instead of going to WHF alone.

I would have thought that Sheila's accomplice would have told Nevill to be as calm as possible & certainly not say the words 'crazy' & 'gun' before putting the phone down without giving Jeremy a chance to speak.

Nevill was certainly a lot calmer when ringing the police 16/26 minutes later.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:01:PM by Adam »

Offline David1819

« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2018, 02:19:PM »
I see Adam is back trolling again. 

Offline Adam

« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2018, 02:23:PM »
NGB can you remove David's post. He's goading again.

You have said 'posters should focus on the post & not the poster'.

Thank you.

Offline Adam

« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2018, 02:28:PM »
Anyway, David the 'Bamber protector' on the Blue forum has resurfaced. Focusing on the guilter rather than his post as always.

Hopefully he will disappear as quickly as he resurfaced. Maybe back to his bedroom to find another 'forensic evidence breakthrough' everyone can laugh at.

Mike can maybe give a scenario on how Sheila & her accomplice committed the massacre, including Nevill's two phone calls.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:29:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2018, 02:37:PM »
Mike's previously given a Sheila scenario, saying 'by shooting them'. He now believes Sheila had an accomplice. Hopefully his new Sheila/accomplice scenario will be a bit more detailed.

Lookout seems to be leaning towards Sheila having an accomplice. Maybe she can give a scenario.

Roch's scenario has always been 'Sheila shot them but I can't explain the phone calls'. Maybe if he follows Mike, Nigel & Lookout & considers an accomplice, that may assist him in working things out more.

Hopefully Nigel will respond to my recent posts.

David just surfaces to focus on guilters as some sort of weirdo 'Bamber protector'.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:38:PM by Adam »