Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585621 times)

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2460 on: November 09, 2014, 03:51:PM »
Hi Patti & Lookout.  I'm going to look in to this a bit more my self to get some context.  I may have to re-watch the videos I posted up.  I will be posting up another video today which briefly mentions the MCann case within the context of CSA/blackmailing an 'asset'.

I do feel it's quite a coincidence that:

Yvonne Martin photo ID'd Payne, regardless of there having been other similar looking male candidates present.

Payne places him-self as the last person to see Maddie alive other than her own parents.

In doing so, Payne's account of this meeting differs considerably from Kate McCann's account. (Could the meeting be an invention designed to create false time-line for Maddie, who could have actually died earlier than the time-line attached to the abduction scenario?)

Payne's interview with Leicestershire police is very stuttering.  It's littered with 'Umms'

Katherina Gaspar statement does allege an overtly sexual comment/gesture by Payne in respect of Madeleine McCann, which caused a brief awkward silence in the group present.

Her husband too, but he took less notice of it. Fairly typical male/female difference, in my opinion. Often women notice more nuances.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html

This gives me a bad feeling - I also donĀ“t like his statements, they are strange. As I said, why was he saying repeatedly that the MaCann children looked so good, so clean, so healthy. Just odd.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2461 on: November 11, 2014, 08:23:AM »
 The latest news is that a British man and a woman possibly feature in Madeleines' disappearance.

There were a few sightings of couples at the start of the investigation. The couple at a petrol station. Another couple who were in a taxi with a child. In fact they were 3 men and a woman who the taxi-driver took to a hotel on the Spanish border. Also,the taxi driver mentioned Murat as having been in " a" taxi on the night that the child went missing.

Online Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2462 on: November 11, 2014, 11:53:AM »
The latest news is that a British man and a woman possibly feature in Madeleines' disappearance.

Sorry if I appear facetious but Kate & Gerry are a British man & woman.

There were a few sightings of couples at the start of the investigation. The couple at a petrol station. Another couple who were in a taxi with a child. In fact they were 3 men and a woman who the taxi-driver took to a hotel on the Spanish border. Also,the taxi driver mentioned Murat as having been in " a" taxi on the night that the child went missing.

I've read of a rather grim theory that Maddie was kidnapped to be supplied to a Eurocrat and then subsequently killed, some months later (though this contradicts the original Portugese authorities' assertion that she died in the apartment).  Didn't Kate say something akin to 'they've taken her'?  Whatever took place, perhaps they were not supposed to 'take her' or perhaps she was not supposed to be killed as a result of whatever was supposed to take place.

The roles of Murat, Payne and G McCann remain an enigma.     

Offline lookout

« Reply #2463 on: November 18, 2014, 08:25:PM »
 I watched the programme tonight which showed how the media had a field day selling their publications at a record rate by printing libellous material,so what they'd gained in sales,they immediately lost to complaints of libel. All the media have done from day one is vilify the McCanns,and as a consequence did their utmost,and succeeded in lots of cases,to get the public on the side of the press.
A very familiar scenario ?.
Then Amaral with his book showed more determination to again,get the public on his side,by way of a cover-up for his and his officers shortcomings. The McCanns are still waiting to go to court over the book.
Another familiar scenario ?.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2464 on: November 18, 2014, 08:48:PM »
I watched the programme tonight which showed how the media had a field day selling their publications at a record rate by printing libellous material,so what they'd gained in sales,they immediately lost to complaints of libel. All the media have done from day one is vilify the McCanns,and as a consequence did their utmost,and succeeded in lots of cases,to get the public on the side of the press.
Then Amaral with his book showed more determination to again,get the public on his side,by way of a cover-up for his and his officers shortcomings. The McCanns are still waiting to go to court over the book.

Hi Lookout

The seed was planted and once it takes root it grows.  The media are classic first hand seed planters along with authors.

We gain all our knowledge from what we read and what we hear.  We never cloud our judgement. It trigger part of the brain and its there where we store all our information.

Sadly there are more people that believe what they see and hear than there are of those that don't.

I took a leaf out of my Grandmother's book at an early age and that was tell to nobody nowt, but let them know what you want them to know. Always let them think you have money and stuff your purse with paper and only believe stuff if you see it for yourself. 

I never took much notice of what she told me, but I wont forget her preachings.  The older I get the more those words make me believe that what she told me was right.

Gawd I do waffle on sometimes. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #2465 on: November 19, 2014, 11:07:AM »
Hi Lookout

The seed was planted and once it takes root it grows.  The media are classic first hand seed planters along with authors.

We gain all our knowledge from what we read and what we hear.  We never cloud our judgement. It trigger part of the brain and its there where we store all our information.

Sadly there are more people that believe what they see and hear than there are of those that don't.

I took a leaf out of my Grandmother's book at an early age and that was tell to nobody nowt, but let them know what you want them to know. Always let them think you have money and stuff your purse with paper and only believe stuff if you see it for yourself. 

I never took much notice of what she told me, but I wont forget her preachings.  The older I get the more those words make me believe that what she told me was right.

Gawd I do waffle on sometimes. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aww,Patti,it's not waffle at all. The post made me smile when you mentioned grannies' purse stuffed with paper,as my old dad used to play tricks on mum and put buttons and washers in her purse before she went out shopping. Mum thought she was well off until she opened her purse. ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Madeleine case is sad enough without those who continue to vilify the parents just because they're doctors,live in a big house and have enough money to choke a goat. Peoples' mentality !!
Similar to Jeremy. Young,well-off farmer who wears Boss suits,etc.
I'd like to know what all this has to do with either crimes in question,but sadly,it's the way of life today in being quick to blame.
My dad always referred to the 3 monkeys------Hear no Evil,See no Evil,Speak no Evil.

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2466 on: November 19, 2014, 03:51:PM »

what anoys me with the mainstream media is they talk about mcann trolls when they created in the first.

there holding people resonseble for beliving things they printed in the first place

Offline lookout

« Reply #2467 on: November 19, 2014, 09:33:PM »
 The police want to interview Robert Murat----------again.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2468 on: November 26, 2014, 10:01:AM »
For some reason, police do not appear to want to serch the grounds of the derelict building (5A) located across the street fr the church in Luz. This is despite the fact that (1) it is a significant vantage point for any potential abductor  to observe potential  targets, going too and from the beach and the church, (2) pressence of a single bed mattress on floor  of room which provides a view of the church,  (3) discarded clothing belonging to a lone male suspect...

(4) Bones were discovered in the mounds and mounds of garden vegetation  in the rear garden, and (5) area of didturbed earth situated un a hollow at the rear of the garden...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Jan

« Reply #2469 on: November 26, 2014, 12:39:PM »
I heard there were tunnels leading from the church as well.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2470 on: November 26, 2014, 09:17:PM »
I believe there are many tunnels under PDL Jan. I don't think they have ever been explored.  :-\

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2471 on: November 27, 2014, 10:21:AM »
In my opinion, two factors play a significant role in Maddies demise:-

(1) - parents went out and left the apartment insecure, by leaving the patio doors unlocked. These patio doors were accessible from the street at the  side of the apartment, and offerred an ideal opportunity for the child, or her body to be removed, with little opportunity of those responsible being seen from the tapas bar area...

(2) - Kate McCann made the fatal error of agreeing to two members of the group to go and check on her children at about 9.30pm, informing them that they did not need a key to let themselves in, because the patio doors had been left unlocked...

I have much more to say in due course...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:29:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2472 on: November 27, 2014, 12:42:PM »
Was the patio door left unlocked deliberately, and if so what was that reason?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2473 on: November 27, 2014, 12:46:PM »
Why did the McCanns leave apartment 5A by the roadside door (car park side of building), and lock it, knowing that the patio doors on the opposite side of the building was left unlocked, without the external lighting for the patio area, being switched on?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:47:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2474 on: November 27, 2014, 12:50:PM »
Nobody saw Gerry McCann entering or leaving apartment 5A, when he left the tapas bar at just after 9.05pm. I believe he entered the apartment by the locked roadside door on that occasion, even though the patio door was supposedly unlocked...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:51:PM by mike tesko »