Author Topic: My first Bamber scenario ( sea wall bycycle)  (Read 1115 times)

Offline ILB

My first Bamber scenario ( sea wall bycycle)
« on: March 16, 2024, 06:27:PM »
Sets off via the sea wall on his mother's bike without lighting in the pitch black.

Falls off bike after 2 minutes, due to hitting divot. Breaks arms and shatters pelvis.

Even if he doesn't. Barbara de'ath says he would have been seen via the sea wall. As many people congregated their till the early hours and often all night.

Verdict. A none starter failure.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

Re: My first Bamber scenario ( sea wall bycycle)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 06:31:PM »
Sets off via the sea wall on his mother's bike without lighting in the pitch black.

Falls off bike after 2 minutes, due to hitting divot. Breaks arms and shatters pelvis.

Even if he doesn't. Barbara de'ath says he would have been seen via the sea wall. As many people congregated their till the early hours and often all night.

Verdict. A none starter failure.

You obviously can't create a Bamber scenario without having Nevill and June being ambushed in bed.

I will create your scenario based on what you have said over the years.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 06:32:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline ILB

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 06:34:PM »
I can I am getting to the WHF one I am doing all scenarios walk, bike, car,

Obviously I don't believe he could do it via the sea wall

This is what you requested!
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 07:32:PM »
Please be serious with your Bamber scenario.

Guest29835 did give a serious Bamber scenario to support his 'guilty but wouldn't convict' stance. Although failed to keep to the crime scene evidence.

Cycling via the Sea Wall was very possible. It was the prosecution case. But you are entitled to say he drove.

Offline ILB

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 10:18:PM »
As said this is the sea wall none starter scenario

Offline Adam

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 03:55:AM »
As said this is the sea wall none starter scenario

Please do not make yourself look stupid.

The prosecution case is he cycled the sea wall. The defence did not dispute this. Julie said he planned to cycle the Sea Wall.

GG, RB, Killingeve & Hardy Boy have all said it is very possible. No one from either side has ever said it was not possible.

These would not be the case if it was a 'non starter'.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 04:21:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 04:16:AM »
The thing about The Sea Wall is it was....'a sea wall'.

It was not a footpath or driveway that was attached to main roads or other pathways.  It was not a route or short cut to anywhere.

It was also dark and secluded. Not a safe place to be at night.

Absolutely no reason why anyone would be on it from sunset to sunrise. Not exactly Waterloo Station during the day either.

The route is straight, flat, in the open, has good terrain and does not go within 50 yards of any properties. He also knew the route.

Worth the risk.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 05:39:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 04:20:AM »
The Sea Wall is the safest option.

He had no time constraints on the way to WHF.

The long gap between phoning Julie & the police suggests he did not believe he had major time constraints after the massacre. If he had phoned his AM.

So no point cycling a slightly quicker but more risky route.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 05:38:AM by Adam »

Offline ILB

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2024, 09:25:AM »
The Sea Wall is the safest option.

He had no time constraints on the way to WHF.

The long gap between phoning Julie & the police suggests he did not believe he had major time constraints after the massacre. If he had phoned his AM.

So no point cycling a slightly quicker but more risky route.

I think the statement of Barbara De ath pretty much  shuts the ridiculous theory down

Offline Adam

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2024, 02:42:PM »
I think the statement of Barbara De ath pretty much  shuts the ridiculous theory down

The mysterious night fishermen.

Offline ILB

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2024, 09:26:PM »
The mysterious night fishermen.

She was a local.

She obviously knew the sea wall.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 09:26:PM by ILB »

Offline ILB

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2024, 09:34:PM »
In fairness I didn't believe the sea wall would be a bad option population wise. I thought as Adam said it would be a zero risk as nobody would likely to be there at the time he is supposed to have set off.

A tik tok of Bamber speaking about it says " ridiculous over fields , on my mum's bike in the middle of the night ludicrous"

Which fields is he alluding to? I thought it was a path ? Or is he on about another route ?

I always said it wouldn't be possible without artificial lighting. That was and still is my main qualm with it. Not going to go over GG again as we've done it too many times.

However BA suggests that the sea wall having activity on it all night with people doing different activities to me makes the idea even less likely. She is a local and will know the area well.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 10:15:PM by ILB »

Offline Rob_

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2024, 10:07:PM »
In fairness I didn't believe the sea wall would be a bad option population wise. I thought as Adam said it would be a zero risk as nobody would likely to be there at the time he is supposed to have set off.

A tik tok of Bamber speaking about it says " ridiculous over fields , on my mum's bike in the middle of the night ludicrous"

Which fields is he alluding to? I thought it was a path ? Or is on about another route ?

I always said it wouldn't be possible without artificial lighting. That was and still is my main qualm with it. Not going to go over GG again as we've done it too many times.

However BA suggests that the sea wall having activity on it all night with people doing different activities to me makes the idea even less likely. She is a local and will know the area well.

Other locals have said the sea wall would be treacherous at night, and highly likely a cycle would get a puncture.

If guilty I believed the only option was to go on foot, if he comes across anyone he can just duck down etc. Going on foot would not be much slower as cycling flat out in darkness is just ridiculous with no lights.

Offline ILB

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2024, 10:16:PM »
Other locals have said the sea wall would be treacherous at night, and highly likely a cycle would get a puncture.

If guilty I believed the only option was to go on foot, if he comes across anyone he can just duck down etc. Going on foot would not be much slower as cycling flat out in darkness is just ridiculous with no lights.

A local woman suggests the sea wall had people on it all night doing night fishing and other activities.

Offline ILB

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2024, 10:18:PM »
How many routes are there ?

Apart from main roads and sea wall ?

Bamber mentions fields in the Tik tok.

Didn't RWB mention something about fields ?

The sea wall is a path ?

The prosecution say he went via a route " which avoided the main roads "

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 10:18:PM by ILB »