Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 21381 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2018, 01:19:PM »
The picture I paint allows him to have and experience feelings. The one you paint is of the child who can't wait to grow up and follow in his father's footsteps, yet everything about Jeremy tells me he can think of nothing worse. Your picture paints him as a family oriented, well behaved youth, yet June never talked about him to her friends. You present him as having nothing more than the odd, youthful disagreement with Nevill, yet friends of Nevill claimed he despaired of him. You paint him as wanting to do nothing more than farm in Essex. I believe he was desperate to gain his freedom and have plenty of money whilst he was young enough to enjoy both.

I don't know anyone who hasn't despaired over their offspring---------they wouldn't be normal otherwise so that's another weak excuse along with other feeble excuses in order to justify your guilt of him.

Feelings ? You don't allow anyone to have feelings least of all JB so don't kid yourself. I'll ignore the fact that you said that at all.

Offline Jane

« Reply #286 on: June 07, 2018, 01:20:PM »
Everyone listened/read what JM had to say and agreed-------openly accusing without impunity because in the eyes of the law she was a defenceless woman standing against a " subhuman " JB.

If the police 33 years later wouldn't believe that a woman could kill her family---what chance did JB ever have ?

Lookout, you seem to forget that, at the time it happened, I thought he was innocent. I don't, for a moment think "the law" regarded Julie as "a defenceless woman". Locally, most seemed to be against her. However, the jury believed her. It COULD have gone either way -wasn't it said that they could both have been consummate actors?- they MAY have taken the 'woman scorned' route.

Offline Jane

« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2018, 01:27:PM »

I don't know anyone who hasn't despaired over their offspring---------they wouldn't be normal otherwise so that's another weak excuse along with other feeble excuses in order to justify your guilt of him.

Feelings ? You don't allow anyone to have feelings least of all JB so don't kid yourself. I'll ignore the fact that you said that at all.

Perhaps you can name the feelings YOU'VE allowed him. What do you mean by saying I need to justify my guilt of him? I certainly believe my picture of him is more human than the cardboard cutout, goody two shoes, Hugh Grant buffoon lookalike you present.

Offline lookout

« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2018, 01:28:PM »
Lookout, you seem to forget that, at the time it happened, I thought he was innocent. I don't, for a moment think "the law" regarded Julie as "a defenceless woman". Locally, most seemed to be against her. However, the jury believed her. It COULD have gone either way -wasn't it said that they could both have been consummate actors?- they MAY have taken the 'woman scorned' route.

JM was pivotal in this case yet she managed to hoodwink EVERYONE even the police which points to my claim about men always getting the blame.

Offline lookout

« Reply #289 on: June 07, 2018, 01:37:PM »
Exactly how many questions have you asked yourself about this case ? To change your mind about a huge mass murder takes more than the time it took for you to change your mind.

Have you ever thought of giving your reasons for his guilt beyond forums like others have done so that you can form a page on Twitter for the guilt side of JB ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #290 on: June 07, 2018, 01:54:PM »

JM was pivotal in this case yet she managed to hoodwink EVERYONE even the police which points to my claim about men always getting the blame.

Dear me. And to think I used to go along with that................until I came to my senses. Have you ANY idea how much power you loading onto a rather unattractive -albeit- highly intelligent 21 year old. You're basically saying that all men, connected with the case, who had any contact with her, were seduced by her, and/or are therefore fools for allowing her to walk over them.

Offline lookout

« Reply #291 on: June 07, 2018, 02:07:PM »
Dear me. And to think I used to go along with that................until I came to my senses. Have you ANY idea how much power you loading onto a rather unattractive -albeit- highly intelligent 21 year old. You're basically saying that all men, connected with the case, who had any contact with her, were seduced by her, and/or are therefore fools for allowing her to walk over them.

You don't half fabricate what I've said. What a stupid answer that bears nothing to what I said whatsoever. Is it any wonder there are so many MOJ's when people like you all have the same far-out mindset of a blinkered individual.

Offline lookout

« Reply #292 on: June 07, 2018, 02:15:PM »
How about answering my other questions without " going round the houses " ..

Even the " highly intelligent " can come a cropper at some point !!  Unattractive ?? Why,can you beat her in the attractive stakes or something ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2018, 02:17:PM »
Thank goodness I didn't say she was unattractive. Can you imagine the stick I'd have got  for that too ??

Offline lookout

« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2018, 02:21:PM »
To my mind all 21 year old girls are attractive. This is coming from someone who isn't a feminist too !! Or any other " ist ".

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2018, 02:24:PM »
Thank goodness I didn't say she was unattractive. Can you imagine the stick I'd have got  for that too ??
She certainly had something JB wanted. I don't see her as unattractive as a young woman, nothing wrong with her imo but not a dazzling beauty.  So I expect Jeremy actually liked her as I'm sure he wasn't stuck for female company.   They must have had a lot in common to get on as well as they seemed to for quite a long time.  :-\
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:28:PM by maggie »

Offline lookout

« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2018, 02:48:PM »
Usually said by those who are no oil-painting themselves.

Offline Jane

« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2018, 02:52:PM »

You don't half fabricate what I've said. What a stupid answer that bears nothing to what I said whatsoever. Is it any wonder there are so many MOJ's when people like you all have the same far-out mindset of a blinkered individual.

I'm fabricating? When you said she managed to hoodwink everybody? She would have required something rather special in order to do that. All I did was point out how bamboozled must have been the men who allowed it.

Offline Jane

« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2018, 02:58:PM »
Usually said by those who are no oil-painting themselves.

Undoubtedly you'd say that of me.

Offline lookout

« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2018, 03:01:PM »
I'm fabricating? When you said she managed to hoodwink everybody? She would have required something rather special in order to do that. All I did was point out how bamboozled must have been the men who allowed it.

She did manage to hoodwink everyone particularly when the tears flowed at the defence side of the argument. While knowing in her heart that JB hadn't been responsible for the killings. She was the actress it was clear especially when she knew there was a bounty to collect at the end of it.