Author Topic: The Facts  (Read 2706 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
The Facts
« on: April 29, 2018, 12:21:PM »
Once again the subject of Jeremy asking for money has been bought up again on the red forum. I can only speak for myself and the fact is Jeremy never asked me for anything no money and not even a stamp. Why didn’t he ? While apparently he asked these anonymous posters?
I know he was desperate for expensive tests to be carried out in the lead up to the last application to the CCRC and that was because very strangely the CCRC had suddenly told Jeremy he had a limited time to put his application forward when he had previously been told differently. I know people help Jeremy and have helped Jeremy in the past but I just do not believe threats would be made during a recorded prison conversation.
I also find it very strange that a women with a family would even be visiting Jeremy ??? 
Jeremy’s visiting times are very limited.
During the time I was in contact with Jeremy by telephone I encouraged him not to waste his phone cards phoning me but he should be talking more about his case to NGB (I am sure NGB would confirm this)
Never once did I ask to visit Jeremy or even expect to be asked to visit him. Anything important could be said on the telephone or by email or by post.
He is innocent and I hope one day he gets to thank the genuine people who have supported him over the years.
This is not a game. This is someone’s life the campaign team are playing with
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Steve_uk

Re: The Facts
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 01:53:PM »
I don't know what's been written on the other forum and people will have to speak for themselves. Didn't you mislead us over sending stamps to Jeremy, if my memory serves me right?

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 02:07:PM »
I don't know what's been written on the other forum and people will have to speak for themselves. Didn't you mislead us over sending stamps to Jeremy, if my memory serves me right?

I sent some stamps to Jeremy as I have stated as fact
Jeremy never asked me for ANYTHING not even a stamp

Maybe you would like to copy and post where I have stated Jeremy asked me for stamps

It didn’t break the bank but I wanted to make sure he had enough stamps during the time Simon McKay was involved
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 02:09:PM »
I sent some stamps to Jeremy as I have stated as fact
Jeremy never asked me for ANYTHING not even a stamp

Maybe you would like to copy and post where I have stated Jeremy asked me for stamps

It didn’t break the bank but I wanted to make sure he had enough stamps during the time Simon McKay was involved
I can't be bothered as I've had a hard week and church activities today. But you did try to mislead members in the past as you well know.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 02:50:PM »
I can't be bothered as I've had a hard week and church activities today. But you did try to mislead members in the past as you well know.

Explain

Also could you say how many days months did Mugford mislead Colin, the relatives and the police

A rough idea would be ok
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 02:56:PM by JackieD »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2018, 06:41:PM »
Explain

Also could you say how many days months did Mugford mislead Colin, the relatives and the police

A rough idea would be ok
It's a bit rich from any Bamber supporter to mention him and Colin in the same breath. Julie let herself be conned by a psychopath for almost two years, a man who is still conning many others so it appears.

I stand by my charge that you mislead members a couple of years ago as to your association with Bamber.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 06:42:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2018, 06:49:PM »
It's a bit rich from any Bamber supporter to mention him and Colin in the same breath. Julie let herself be conned by a psychopath for almost two years, a man who is still conning many others so it appears.

I stand by my charge that you mislead members a couple of years ago as to your association with Bamber.

Julie conned the jury and conned colin

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 07:04:PM »
Julie conned the jury and conned colin
..and Jeremy conned you and continues to do so to this day.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018, 07:57:PM »
..and Jeremy conned you and continues to do so to this day.

How exactly did Jeremy con me

That’s rich coming from you, remember Julie’s spending spree when she was conning shop keepers
What excuse do you have for that????

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2018, 08:01:PM »

How exactly did Jeremy con me

That’s rich coming from you, remember Julie’s spending spree when she was conning shop keepers
What excuse do you have for that????
It was nothing compared to the crimes her boyfriend committed. For goodness' sake..

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2018, 08:33:PM »

If Julie knew JB was the murderer and stayed at Colin"s flat commiserating with him about the death of his boys then she should not be mentioned in the dame breath either.  I cannot see how anyone can excuse such behavour.

Offline David1819

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2018, 08:40:PM »
If Julie knew JB was the murderer and stayed at Colin"s flat commiserating with him about the death of his boys then she should not be mentioned in the dame breath either.  I cannot see how anyone can excuse such behavour.

Does Colin mention JM in his book?

I really need to get myself a copy  :-\

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 08:56:PM »
Does Colin mention JM in his book?

I really need to get myself a copy  :-\
I can't remember David, quite a while since I read it

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 08:59:PM »
It was nothing compared to the crimes her boyfriend committed. For goodness' sake..

There you go Steve

https://goo.gl/images/t3f9YM

You would have us believe that Mugford stood right by Colin comforting Jeremy when she ‘knew’ her boyfriend was responsible for the children’s deaths

Mugford made the whole story up after she realised she wasn’t strong enough to smother Jeremy

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2018, 09:19:PM »
Nobody is excusing it.