Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730279 times)

Offline marty

Don't expect any clarification. I feel for gordo who was one of the most genuine out of them who stepped away from the case because he was being kept in the dark. Sandra doesn't think these people who put their reputation on the line defending Luke are entitled to answers.

Yeah,I remember gordo

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Oh, I think your problem with me is a lot more than that! I did nothing sneaky - I said you are able to call me a liar beause I am unable to provide a source. Goodle "Shake hands with the Devil" - song lyrics. So, I was mistaken and said "Quote from video game" rather than "song lyric" - I did, however, say in my next post that all of the quotes had come from video games, song lyrics and t shirts.

How do you explain this Sandra?

"His fascination with the darker areas of human behaviour was also reflected in his opinions on religion.

His school jotter was covered in Satanic slogans, with the numbers 666 and references to the Devil.

He also wrote an essay questioning God's existence and saying the world needed Satanic people - "People like you need Satanic people like me to keep the balance."

"Just because I am more violent than others and cut myself, does that justify some pompous git of a teacher to refer me to a psychiatrist?

"Just because I have chosen to follow the teachings of Satan doesn't mean I need psychiatric help."

He also admitted stubbing out cigarettes on his hand as a "party trick" and had scratched the numbers 666 on his upper-right forearm with a compass.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4187007.stm

Below are some of the teaching of satan:

"I ALLOW EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN NATURE, BUT HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY."
Satan wants us all to be happy individuals. We are all free to indulge our fetishes, personal tastes, preferences, and so forth. This is one of the many reasons we are happier than most.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:41:PM by stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
"The letter also addresses claims that Mitchell appeared cold and emotionless after the discovery of Jodi's body. He said a GP had prescribed tablets for anxiety and depression that are not recommended for children."

I don't believe this either. He was a regular weed smoker. Anti depressants usually take several weeks to work and tranquillisers, which he may have been prescribed are indeed occasionally prescribed to children. They don't stop you from showing emotion.

Oh, she's a doctor now.

So what was it Marty?

"Mitchell's cannabis use was said to have escalated after the death and he claimed it doubled to four-and-a-half ounces a week, which was estimated in court to be about 600 joints."

Initially he admitted to smoking 600 joints per week after the death, then 10 years later he says he appeared without emotion due to the drugs prescribed to him by a Dr that weren't meant for children?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/killer-luke-mitchell-breaks-silence-with-letter-in-own-words-1-2279505
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:37:PM by stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline David1819

How do you explain this Sandra?

"His fascination with the darker areas of human behaviour was also reflected in his opinions on religion.

His school jotter was covered in Satanic slogans, with the numbers 666 and references to the Devil.

He also wrote an essay questioning God's existence and saying the world needed Satanic people - "People like you need Satanic people like me to keep the balance."

"Just because I am more violent than others and cut myself, does that justify some pompous git of a teacher to refer me to a psychiatrist?

"Just because I have chosen to follow the teachings of Satan doesn't mean I need psychiatric help."

He also admitted stubbing out cigarettes on his hand as a "party trick" and had scratched the numbers 666 on his upper-right forearm with a compass.

Below are some of the teaching of satan:

"I ALLOW EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN NATURE, BUT HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY."
Satan wants us all to be happy individuals. We are all free to indulge our fetishes, personal tastes, preferences, and so forth. This is one of the many reasons we are happier than most.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

I used to be into Satanic stuff when I was a teen so did allot if my friends, Its just a phase. we never harmed anyone 

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
I used to be into Satanic stuff when I was a teen

That doesn't surprise me  ::)

Offline David1819

That doesn't surprise me  ::)

You do realise that Satanism is an atheistic ideology. Luke Mitchell does not actually believe in a devil or any supernatural/fictional deity

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
You do realise that Satanism is an atheistic ideology. Luke Mitchell does not actually believe in a devil or any supernatural/fictional deity

What is satan if not a deity  ::)

Offline Baz

Satanism is very different to different people. Some do believe in Satan as a deity and others see it less spiritually and more like a philosophy where Satan is more symbolic.

I have no idea which school of thought Luke comes under.

Offline marty

So what was it Marty?

"Mitchell's cannabis use was said to have escalated after the death and he claimed it doubled to four-and-a-half ounces a week, which was estimated in court to be about 600 joints."

Initially he admitted to smoking 600 joints per week after the death, then 10 years later he says he appeared without emotion due to the drugs prescribed to him by a Dr that weren't meant for children?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/killer-luke-mitchell-breaks-silence-with-letter-in-own-words-1-2279505

I was questioning your ability as a doctor to know that what he was prescribed wouldn't stop him from showing emotion.

Offline marty

Good post

Offline David1819

Exactly how Baz put it. Satan to many is just a symbolic character of fiction that rejects god. Hence is a role model for those raised in faith who lose faith.

Offline David1819

I have no idea which school of thought Luke comes under.

Luke is the Symbolic Athiest type since he is reading the works of Anton Levay.

Offline marty

Exactly how Baz put it. Satan to many is just a symbolic character of fiction that rejects god. Hence is a role model for those raised in faith who lose faith.

Especially to a fourteen year old.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Boys if you want to solely discuss satan start a new thread  ::)  ::)

It's clear the 3 of you are completely missing the point but that's nothing new  ::)  ::)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
I was questioning your ability as a doctor to know that what he was prescribed wouldn't stop him from showing emotion.

Don't need to be a Doctor to work that out  ::)