Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730275 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Answer the question I posed you then please, or are you just leading people like me a dance also.

'People like you' - who are you?

Why would I be leading anyone on a dance?
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline marty

I cannot speak for John but this has nothing to do with me 'falling out' with anyone, nor is it personal.

But for clarity, regarding Billy Middleton and the WAP forum. I did not trust him. I learned things about him I didn't like and I believe he is guilty of starting the fire. It is Middleton who has issues with me, as can be seen with his libellous blog about SH's confession. He even admits in the blog he doesn't like SH.

He also took money from people and spent it on himself it appears. He was meant to do a sponsored walk from Shetland to the UK, stopping off en route to visit people. I believe someone donated a treadmill in preparation for the so called walk and I know he was asking for trainer donations.

Where did the money go? Where does it go?

With regards Luke Mitchell, Sandra L and I last spoke on the telephone last year. During that time Sandra told me some things about the Mitchell's that changed my belief in the case (baring in mind By this time I knew SH was guilty). So you see nothing to do with WAP, Middleton, Sandra or John. I made up my own mind.

It is you all who are trolls, people without the courage and conviction to post using your own name. Hiding behind a screen name.

There is nothing personal in my posts, but I do see personal comments being made by you all.
[/quote

You told us yourself

Offline marty

Not sure what you are attempting to allude to here but FYI I don't drink.

Give it a try

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
I told you a 'snippet' of my feelings toward the Admin on the WAP forum...

“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Give it a try

Like Middleton did on the night of the fires?

Anyway I'm really not sure what your posts have to do with the Luke Mitchell case. It's apparent you are only here to make personal insults to posters and that you have nothing of any value to add to the debate.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:59:PM by stephanie »

Offline marty

'People like you' - who are you?

Why would I be leading anyone on a dance?

You are evading questions, which is what you claim others are doing and leading people like me a merry dance. Which, is what you are claiming, others are doing.

Offline marty

The same insults you are making about Corrine drinking alcohol. You are doing exactly the same. And still avoiding my question.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
The same insults you are making about Corrine drinking alcohol. You are doing exactly the same. And still avoiding my question.

Ask Sandra L these questions as it was her who told me what I have since learned.

Offline marty

Ask Sandra L these questions as it was her who told me what I have since learned.
Why? You know! You have appear to have no loyalties to the Mitchell's or anyone else.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Why? You know! You have appear to have no loyalties to the Mitchell's or anyone else.

Have just been familiarising myself with some of your past posts and came across you calling this forum a nonsense. Why then do you post on it?

Quote from: maggie on July 05, 2015, 07:03:PM
Adam, you have had a private warning already but you are going too far I have removed your offensive lost 3
times if you post it again I shall ban you.

Your reply:

I don't know what Adam wrote, but I have seen people call other people xxxxxx,xxxxxxx xxxxxxx and such like, oh, but that's ok cause there posts are edited for the thousandth time.
Unless your gonna treat everyone the same the forums a nonsense.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2787.msg314253.html#msg314253
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:17:PM by stephanie »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

Your veil is slipping (again) Marty  ;D

What makes you think it has anything to do with loyalties?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:20:PM by stephanie »

Offline marty

So now you are saying I'm adam

Offline marty

Your veil is slipping (again) Marty  ;D

What makes you think it has anything to do with loyalties?

Pahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
At age 14:

Luke Mitchell was having sex with different partners.

He was smoking cannabis and selling it.

His English book, shown to the court, had the numbers 666 and "Satan lives" on the cover.

"I have tasted the devil's green blood" was also scrawled on the back.

His English book, shown to the court, had the numbers 666 and "Satan lives" on the cover.

"I have tasted the devil's green blood" was also scrawled on the back.

Several other jotters were shown which contained slogans such as: "Evil is the way", "Depression is only a stage in my life, so f*** off and stay out my mind" and "the finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came" - a quotation from late Nirvana singer Cobain.

The handwritten essay, questioning the existence of God, had been submitted in January 2003 in place of a short story, which had been requested.

The essay contained passages such as: "If you ask me, god is just a futile excuse at most for a bunch of fools to go around annoying others who want nothing to do with him. "Are these people insane?"

It also read "People like you need Satanic people like me to keep the balance" and "Once you shake hands with the devil you then have truly experienced life".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-334963/Killer-Mitchell-ordinary-teenager.html#ixzz1MjIStCSu

There are many articles on this link

http://explore.dailymail.co.uk/people/mitchell_luke

Bump

Offline marty

No, I said on the wap forum, there new thread on the luke Mitchell case was a nonsense.