Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730279 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
I don't think anyone disputes that his school book had satanic symbols on them and that Luke had an interest in these things but the relevance of this interest then or in letters to you after is what is questionable. Were there satanic symbols at the scene?

I'm not sure why Nathan Matthews is brought up either?!

JJ's mother called Luke Mitchell a Sociapath http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mum-murdered-jodi-jones-brands-1105317

She said: "Luke Mitchell is a person without feeling or emotion. I witnessed this on the day I went to his house (after the discovery of Jodi's body).

"He stood there like a stick of rock, did not show any emotion at all whilst I tried to cuddle him and give him comfort."

The onslaught came as Mitchell's backers said they would take his bid for freedom to the Supreme Court in London.

Mitchell, now 22, was jailed for at least 20 years after slashing his 14-year-old girlfriend Jodi across the throat in Dalkeith, Midlothian, in 2003.

He has been trying to get his 2005 conviction overturned on human rights grounds because he was questioned without a lawyer present. Jodi's mother, of Easthouses, Midlothian, penned her bitter attack on an internet forum about Mitchell's conviction.

Judy also attacked Mitchell's supporters.

She said: "You are all a bunch of cyber court bullies. Shame on you all for your defamation of my baby."

Your thoughts Baz?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:55:PM by stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Furthermore, with regards the 'secrecy' you use to explain why you no longer hold power of attorney in order to represent Luke Mitchell sets off alarm bells for people like myself. What are you hiding? What are you not telling the public?

In my humble opinion you should be transparent with regards these issues as there may be apparent reasons that you may not see, that others could - which may well support Lukes guilt.

Also, the reason why you are no longer associated with the WronglyAccusedPerson/Billy Middleton 'charity' should be made public imo as there are many unsuspecting individuals who could be affected by the truth of the matter.

seeing as you have so much to hide in your own husbands im suprised you have the cheek to say that.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

seeing as you have so much to hide in your own husbands im suprised you have the cheek to say that.

I have nothing to hide Nugnug. If there is something you wish to know just ask me.

SH was guilty. End of.

I am not asking these questions out of 'cheek' I am asking these questions as I do not believe Sandra L.

There are many unanswered questions and questions Sandra L is clearly not prepared to answer, which leaves me to believe she is hiding something that could show the Mitchell's in a bad light. Same applies to the WAP charity and Billy Middleton. My opinion of course.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:36:PM by stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
heres wht a reputable newspaper has to say about the case.

https://t.co/9hJwF2YJs1

and about the dna evedence.

bump

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

bump

Bump all you like but to ignore all these questions will only further confuse things imo.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

I could never understand why SH's family behaved the way they did, especially after the burglary omission. I couldn't understand the posts made by his brother on this forum. His brother once said "SH always lies when he was backed into a corner" or words to that effect....

I had to ask myself why someone's blood brother would say something like that and behave in that way. I was already doubting SH at this point, given the fact I had learned in November 2012 he had lied about his movements on the night of the murder....

I found it strange someone would set up a spoof website about me and SH and write the things they did. What were they hiding? Why were they behaving this way? What was their true motive?

So you see, I'm asking these questions to Sandra L as I believe her avoidance of these questions only adds to the fact I believe she is hiding something.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:53:PM by stephanie »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Well she testified in court that she was his girlfriend.  Luke Mitchell never stood up in court and said she wasn't his girlfriend did he?

Having two girlfriends could be a motive for murder.

Visiting the grave of a child, whose mother had insisted he was not to go there was a total lack of respect.
They should have abided by the Jones family decision but no they knew better.

There is no excuse whatsoever for them being at the grave against the mothers wishes. They had no rights to be there plain and simples.

Bump

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
if love someone you visit there grave weather you are told to stay away or or not.

Bump

Offline sandra L

It's seems apparent these things can happen in murder investigations and these failures are used by people like Luke Mitchell to maintain innocence.

However it is clear to me now that these failures aren't unusual in cases like this.

Could it possibly be that failures like this are apparently not unusual in cases like these (i.e. people maintaining factual innocence) because they are recognised and acknowledged tactics in cases of "fitting up" innocent people, rather than conducting proper investigations? I wouldn't dream of asking you to take my word for it - try Prof Phil Scraton, Prof Allan Jamieson, Prof Derek Pounder, Prof Tim Valentine, Dr Keith Ashcroft, former head of Scotland Yard Roy Ramm - I could go on.... and on... but I'm sure you'll get the point I'm making here.

I think it's wrong that you continue to point out these failures in cases like this,

Why do you think it's wrong? Take this away from individuals - the question remains, are we prepared to accept this rubbish as  "investigation" from our police services, or as proof "beyond reasonable doubt" from our Criminal Justice System? You may well be, I most certainly am not.

especially if you are not willing to say who killed JJ - if it wasn't Luke Mitchell

The discussion just entered a logic-free zone. My ability or willingness to name the "real killer" (even if I could) has absolutely nothing to do with appallingly poor police and judicial processes (and media processes, just to be absolutely clear that they are all interlinked.)

My argument is not, and has never been, "It wasn't Luke who killed Jodi - I know this because it was X." Even if I had the photographs, accounts from witnesses who were standing there when the murder occurred, and a statement in blood from the real killer I STILL wouldn't name him publicly. Why? Because I still believe the proper processes of the CJS are the best protection for everyone, and the real killer would be entitled to the full process of the law, from the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, through the right to protection against prejudicial information being publicised which might jeopardise his right to a fair trial, all the way through to solid evidence, full disclosure to the defence, and juries properly advised and directed. Then, and only then, can we have some assurance that the correct person has been convicted.

And yes, I would argue - even campaign- that the identity of the real killer be kept out of the media prior to trial, even if I personally knew who he was (which I don't.) Because I would not want to see a real perpetrator of a horrible crime "get off" because the rights to which he, however horrible his crimes, was entitled, were breached - that just gets in the way of true justice. Afford him all of his rights, force the police and the courts to do a proper job, and maybe then we'll end up with much more satisfactory outcomes.

Of the claimed "satanic influences" you said

On it's own i guess it's not extraordinary but given that his 14 year old girlfriend was murdered and her body grossly mutilated then 'laid out' I'd have thought it was of significance.

Where did you get the information that Jodi's body was "laid out?" It was not.

Or, for that matter "grossly mutilated?"  How does "mutilated" differ from "grossly mutilated?" Are we talking pre or post-mortem mutilation?  And how, exactly, do these phrases indicate anything significant about claimed "satanic influences?"

I do not ask these questions from some sort of sick desire to spell out all of the details of Jodi's injuries (nor am I blind to the rather obvious crumbs being dropped here in an attempt to lead me down certain paths!) Rather, I'm suggesting that we need clear definitions of terms being used, in order to avoid confusion or misunderstanding later.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Could it possibly be that failures like this are apparently not unusual in cases like these (i.e. people maintaining factual innocence) because they are recognised and acknowledged tactics in cases of "fitting up" innocent people, rather than conducting proper investigations? I wouldn't dream of asking you to take my word for it - try Prof Phil Scraton, Prof Allan Jamieson, Prof Derek Pounder, Prof Tim Valentine, Dr Keith Ashcroft, former head of Scotland Yard Roy Ramm - I could go on.... and on... but I'm sure you'll get the point I'm making here.

Why do you think it's wrong? Take this away from individuals - the question remains, are we prepared to accept this rubbish as  "investigation" from our police services, or as proof "beyond reasonable doubt" from our Criminal Justice System? You may well be, I most certainly am not.

The discussion just entered a logic-free zone. My ability or willingness to name the "real killer" (even if I could) has absolutely nothing to do with appallingly poor police and judicial processes (and media processes, just to be absolutely clear that they are all interlinked.)

My argument is not, and has never been, "It wasn't Luke who killed Jodi - I know this because it was X." Even if I had the photographs, accounts from witnesses who were standing there when the murder occurred, and a statement in blood from the real killer I STILL wouldn't name him publicly. Why? Because I still believe the proper processes of the CJS are the best protection for everyone, and the real killer would be entitled to the full process of the law, from the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, through the right to protection against prejudicial information being publicised which might jeopardise his right to a fair trial, all the way through to solid evidence, full disclosure to the defence, and juries properly advised and directed. Then, and only then, can we have some assurance that the correct person has been convicted.

And yes, I would argue - even campaign- that the identity of the real killer be kept out of the media prior to trial, even if I personally knew who he was (which I don't.) Because I would not want to see a real perpetrator of a horrible crime "get off" because the rights to which he, however horrible his crimes, was entitled, were breached - that just gets in the way of true justice. Afford him all of his rights, force the police and the courts to do a proper job, and maybe then we'll end up with much more satisfactory outcomes.

Of the claimed "satanic influences" you said

Or, for that matter "grossly mutilated?"  How does "mutilated" differ from "grossly mutilated?" Are we talking pre or post-mortem mutilation?  And how, exactly, do these phrases indicate anything significant about claimed "satanic influences?"

I do not ask these questions from some sort of sick desire to spell out all of the details of Jodi's injuries (nor am I blind to the rather obvious crumbs being dropped here in an attempt to lead me down certain paths!) Rather, I'm suggesting that we need clear definitions of terms being used, in order to avoid confusion or misunderstanding later.
It appears your manipulation tactics and power for persuasion knows no bounds.  ::)

Let's be clear about one thing - I am not throwing you any 'crumbs' in order to 'lead you down certain paths' - though it concerns me that this comment is one of projection and indeed what you are doing with this case.

Last year you told me some alarming things related to this case which I haven't forgotten.

You have told me 'alarming' things in the past about other 'things' which, as above, I have not forgotten.

Why is it I get the distinct impression you will not answer all questions posed and instead respond with your highfalutin responses?  ::)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:18:PM by stephanie »

Offline sandra L

I'm suggesting that we need clear definitions of terms being used, in order to avoid confusion or misunderstanding later.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

I'm suggesting that we need clear definitions of terms being used, in order to avoid confusion or misunderstanding later.

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/mitchell-luke.htm

"[13] The deceased's body was found naked apart from some socks on the front part of her feet. Other items of clothing were strewn around the area. Her trousers had been used to tie her hands behind her back. There was no evidence of recent sexual abuse. There was no sign of a struggle except in the area around the body. She had a number of injuries, including cuts to the throat, the right cheek, the left breast, numerous cuts to the stomach and cuts round both eyes. Some of these injuries appeared to have been inflicted post-mortem. Defensive injuries suggested that the deceased had struggled with her assailant. The cut to the neck had severed the deceased's windpipe and jugular vein, as well as the carotid artery on the left side. This would have caused death within a couple of minutes. According to the pathologist, Professor Anthony Busuttil, the implement which caused the injuries to the throat was a stout, sharp-pointed, bladed weapon. Professor Busuttil gave evidence that a reddish hair bobble, or "scrunch", was situated at the back of the deceased's head, but was not easily visible among her hair which was largely uncontained by it."

Grossly mutilated - https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=BN0Kb9rgPksC&pg=PA242&lpg=PA242&dq=grossly+mutilated+definition&source=bl&ots=xana9oDA-0&sig=kD-ULfs9PBokAjKNjah2yCrF1ME&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CDIQ6AEwCGoVChMIzdCy8MuLyQIVAewUCh3-PwSZ#v=onepage&q=grossly%20mutilated%20definition&f=false
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:27:PM by stephanie »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

I'm suggesting we need transparency from yourself as to why you no longer hold power of attorney for Luke Mitchell. Why there appears to be animosity between you and his mother and why it is you disassociated yourself from the WAP organisation?

Online nugnug

you dont ask luke you cliam you have been in contact mind you like most of your cliams i have my doubts but if you really have then theres no reason not to ask him is there.

Online nugnug

But I have a letter from Luke Mitchell with satanic writings on it?

and you know what a satanic symbol looks like do you.