Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730351 times)

Offline MaggieMay

Hello Maggie May did you study law as well.

Hi Susan,

Yes, I did study Law, obtaining a masters, then moved onto various other disciplines.

Offline MaggieMay

Janus: I do believe that it's always fair to be open and honest. however, being a considerate soul, your five minutes on the naughty step are over. It would be far more productive for all concerned if people were honest. We are dealing with the British State V M.O.J v Tossers who claim to represent them and don't. So Janus, please do accept my recommendation and apply sincerity.

Offline susan

Maggie May did you study Scottish Law or English Law?

Offline Jan

from what I have read - beyond reasonable doubt - does not apply either.

Do you think as the scene was left open to the elements that any forensics may be challenged on that basis?

Or if the tests are clear enough to identify another person/persons that would be sufficient?

Offline MaggieMay

Hi Susan,

I initially studied English Law as I do originate from London. When I progressed I had the options of Scottish/ French/ Spanish and even the liberal Sweish  law. I opted for Scottish, having a Scottish Father. Are you a law graduate Susan ?

Offline Jan

Janus: I do believe that it's always fair to be open and honest. however, being a considerate soul, your five minutes on the naughty step are over. It would be far more productive for all concerned if people were honest. We are dealing with the British State V M.O.J v Tossers who claim to represent them and don't. So Janus, please do accept my recommendation and apply sincerity.

thank you- I am a bit sensitive at the moment as potentially entering into a HR legal   nightmare with an employee - having only just completed a Management buy out - so feeling a bit fragile  :(

However I have to console myself that the stress is nothing compared to those who are suffering from a miscarriage  and a life  behind bars. 

Offline MaggieMay

Janus: Did you ever watch Taggart ?

Offline susan

Maggie May  are you having a laugh a Law Student no I am a pole dancer.  The only aspect of the Law I know is to keep on the right side of it.  You must be very clever to have a Masters and Scottish Law is so different than English.

Offline susan

Sorry  not Janus but Susan and I love Taggart and watch all the repeats ;D

Offline Jan

Janus: Did you ever watch Taggart ?

law and order Uk is more my bag I am afraid

Offline Jan

Maggie May  are you having a laugh a Law Student no I am a pole dancer.  The only aspect of the Law I know is to keep on the right side of it.  You must be very clever to have a Masters and Scottish Law is so different than English.

OMG susan - don't let Adam know about the pole dancing otherwise he will hijack this thread with false scenarios as well.  ;D

Offline susan

janus  hush hush wont tell ;D ;D ;D

Offline MaggieMay

They are rather quite distinct Susan. Separate Laws from very different proclamations. Why do you feel the need to pole dance Susan ? I assume you pole dance in the nude, which is most degrading  to women. Surely their must be another option available to you Susan?

I'm quite relieved that Special Constable Caroline has not appeared to dictate what we can and can not say.

Offline MaggieMay

law and order Uk is more my bag I am afraid

The scheme more like

Offline MaggieMay

They are rather quite distinct Susan. Separate Laws from very different proclamations. Why do you feel the need to pole dance Susan ? I assume you pole dance in the nude, which is most degrading  to women. Surely their must be another option available to you Susan?

I'm quite relieved that Special Constable Caroline has not appeared to dictate what we can and can not say.

Womens aid are also always available Susan if you want to talk.