Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730278 times)

Lithium

This is a message from Dr Sandra Lean

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:32:PM by Lithium »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Can we not accuse members of being someone else please and can we keep to the thread subject.  Thank you.

Offline lookout

Posts deleted.!

Offline lookout

That should have read PM's deleted.
It matters not that Mat called me senile.!!!

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
That should have read PM's deleted.
It matters not that Mat called me senile.!!!

Hi lookout

I did not read any pots, I deleted the lot of them and not singled anyone out. The thread has been trimmed back to its debating mode.  If you all wish to carry on sniping at each other be my guest, because all it is doing is lowering the tone of this forum and the name in which this thread is dedicated to. If now onf you like then tough!

Offline lookout

Hi lookout

I did not read any pots, I deleted the lot of them and not singled anyone out. The thread has been trimmed back to its debating mode.  If you all wish to carry on sniping at each other be my guest, because all it is doing is lowering the tone of this forum and the name in which this thread is dedicated to. If now onf you like then tough!

Pity you didn't know the truth,Patti.

I'm finished on here.!

guest154

Don't go Lookout!

I'll be going after 'Mat' via legal channels very soon - you don't want to miss that do you?  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Again?  ::) I can't wait! What a pair of time wasters you both are. You need to both grow up and stop accusing people of rubbish.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator

Pity you didn't know the truth,Patti.

I'm finished on here.!
Lookout, please don't go, you're a valued member of this forum and we need you......and you can't go on my birthday pleeeeeease ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dxx

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Happy  birthday Maggie!

Offline Jane

Hey lookout, you're a much too big a person to be worried by a little irritant. xxx

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
lookout please stick around im sure things can be sorted out.

happy birthday maggie by the way.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Happy  birthday Maggie!
Thank you ngb. ;D ;D
Thank you
Thank you nugs  ;D ;D

Offline susan

Happy Birthday to Maggie I know I have said it already but I have my public duties to perform as well as my private ones ;D ;D ;D

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Happy Birthday to Maggie I know I have said it already but I have my public duties to perform as well as my private ones ;D ;D ;D
Thank you susie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dxx

Offline Naughty Nun

• Veteran Member
Pray...Lord...prevent chafing from my latex habit and if I get too dirty wipe me down with a damp cloth and a bit of fairy.