Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730362 times)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Matt,

Bloggs and son was a joke, most people knew it was Grahame.  Why are you banging on about that, no one cared.

guest154

So you think that Lamberton has adversely affected MoJ's?

I don't know much about his Internet campaign history but I would be surprised if anyone took any serious notice of what he says.

I believe he has. He's exposed people as frauds etc. Or dished dirt on their dirty deeds. Now I don't know about you but if I had read some of the material he has posted I would stay away from those proffesionals.

Matt,

Bloggs and son was a joke, most people knew it was Grahame.  Why are you banging on about that, no one cared.

It was only a joke afterwards, Maggie. Not when he was hiding behind it to cause trouble. How about Gav? Joke too?  :o

Chelsea

So you think that Lamberton has adversely affected MoJ's?

He tried to Neil. However, along with his frumpy little sidekick he failed. People are not as naive as he likes to think we all are.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
I think anyone that uses multiple usernames needs to stop it. I've never caught John doing it the way I caught you. John has never denied it to me. You did, you denied it to the board when you created accounts to cause trouble - I can give names of these accounts BLOGGSANDSON and GAV.

Can you give names of accounts that John has had? Because I have never knowingly come across them.

Not sure if I whole-heartedly agree. There has always got to be a slight piece of doubt regarding a MOJ when you're representing them - especially when the evidence isn't competely overwhelming.

You are a liar - that wasn't your first post here. I don't need to go and search because I know a day or two ago you told Sandra to beware of trolls....and I called you out on it. Knowing you you have deleted the post.
But yes, you do tell lies. Remember bloggsandson I said "You're Grahame hiding behind another name to cause trouble" you said "I am not Grahame!"........that was a lie.
Mat, you do tell lies, if we talk about Jackie as you so often like to, I would tell you right from the start you lied about her changing pms., it was not possible fo her to do that and why would she?  She was using her new software which enabled her to take screen shots...you can't alter a screen shot. You were always screaming that she had put up posts and deleted them more quickly than the speed of sound so just admit that sometimes you tell the odd porky and then we will all be happy ;D

Offline grahameb

I think anyone that uses multiple usernames needs to stop it. I've never caught John doing it the way I caught you. John has never denied it to me. You did, you denied it to the board when you created accounts to cause trouble - I can give names of these accounts BLOGGSANDSON and GAV.

Can you give names of accounts that John has had? Because I have never knowingly come across them.

Not sure if I whole-heartedly agree. There has always got to be a slight piece of doubt regarding a MOJ when you're representing them - especially when the evidence isn't competely overwhelming.

You are a liar - that wasn't your first post here. I don't need to go and search because I know a day or two ago you told Sandra to beware of trolls....and I called you out on it. Knowing you you have deleted the post.
But yes, you do tell lies. Remember bloggsandson I said "You're Grahame hiding behind another name to cause trouble" you said "I am not Grahame!"........that was a lie.
Again please don't call me a liar mat. I've warned you before and have reported your post as I have this one as well. All I want is for you to show me my first post on this thread.

Neil

I believe he has. He's exposed people as frauds etc. Or dished dirt on their dirty deeds. Now I don't know about you but if I had read some of the material he has posted I would stay away from those proffesionals.

That's interesting Mat.  Are you able to give any examples?  I have read a few of his anti Bamber posts but I feel that there are other 'anti's' that do a better job.  To be honest, I don't know a great deal about him.

Chelsea

Could you give us all some examples or at least one ?

guest154

Again please don't call me a liar mat. I've warned you before and have reported your post as I have this one as well. All I want is for you to show me my first post on this thread.

You did lie though.  :-\ You said you weren't Grahame  - when REALLY you were. So you didn't tell the truth... you told a lie.  :-\

Offline grahameb

It was only a joke afterwards, Maggie. Not when he was hiding behind it to cause trouble. How about Gav? Joke too?  :o
Gav is real. Only thats not his reall name his reall name is Alan and he was in the army attached to a special unit.

guest154

And just to prove you as a liar AGAIN Grahame.

Dr. Lean I think that you have studied this case in depth and are therefore qualified and very able to write about it. Take no notice of those little tyros who know nothing much and believe nothing but the light that somehow filters down through the chinks in their own roofs. As for me together with every other person who has at least some reasoning power in their heads I will rather trust and believe you rather than some Mr nobody whose esteem goes only as far as his own back garden.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Gav is real. Only thats not his reall name his reall name is Alan and he was in the army attached to a special unit.
Mat, loosen up, it was a joke, we all knew, it wasn't hard ;D

guest154

Real or a joke? Maybe you should get your stories straight Grahame/Maggie. But in the meantime why do you continue to spam a topic up?

Offline sandra L

Mat said
I already have. You'll have to go back through all the spam to find it. I was asked most recently about the DNA evidence. I believe that it doesn't point anywhere - and certianly won't give you the grounds to appeall. However, I believe that the supporters of LM believe it will and this is because of the interpretation on the official website or because they don't fully understand the evidence.

I believe that maybe you do believe LM is innocent. But that even if you didn't fully believe him you would be involved in the case because you see that there is an area you can cause reasonable doubt in - I also look forward to seeing the submissions you've recently made if they are ever available, I'd enjoy looking at your work

Sorry, I must have missed it - I don't have a lot of time, and often can't check back more than a page or two.

OK, the DNA evidence. You are absolutely correct - it doesn't "point" anywhere, as it currently stands, including at Luke. Grounds for appeal on the DNA, however, are another thing entirely, and that's nothing to do with interpretations on the website, or supporter's understandings. None of the DNA results have ever been checked for accuracy - they have never been verified. Luke had an absolute right to have the nature and manner of instruction, testing, reporting and interpretation checked to ensure that the forensic processes were carried out properly and fairly. That never happened, and the relevant files were "lost" when questions were asked about why legal aid funding for this was never obtained.

The police investigation highlights flaws too numerous to mention, but it is the effects of those flaws - on Luke's right to a fair trial, on equality of arms by the time it came to trial, on potential disclosure issues, on his rights as a child... all of which have implications for the DNA evidence, as it currently stands... which would give rise to grounds for appeal.

Whether I believe Luke to be innocent is of no consequence, I completely accept that - that is my opinion, but it is an opinion based on literally thousands of pages of documents, dozens of interviews with people - experts, lawyers, media personnel, police officers, individuals who were involved with the case at the time - and a knowledge of how wrongful convictions are obtained. However, from a professional standpoint, the case against Luke was never proven "beyond reasonable doubt" (or anywhere near that standard.) The whole process from investigation to conviction was so flawed as to make each stage untenable, based on the flaws of the previous stages. Basic guidelines were ignored, rules were broken, prejudicial evidence was allowed to be presented to the jury, even though it in no way supported any of the accusations against Luke, numerous highly questionable processes were nodded through... there are just far too many factors which, if left unchallenged, ultimately damage the justice system itself, and also leave open the possibility of the same thing happening to another innocent person.

I'm not sure what, of the submissions made, I am allowed to make public - as soon as I have checked this out, I will post whatever I can on Luke's website.

Offline grahameb

You did lie though.  :-\ You said you weren't Grahame  - when REALLY you were. So you didn't tell the truth... you told a lie.  :-\
Just show me my first post on this thread mat. That is all I ask.

guest154

OK, the DNA evidence. You are absolutely correct - it doesn't "point" anywhere, as it currently stands, including at Luke. Grounds for appeal on the DNA, however, are another thing entirely, and that's nothing to do with interpretations on the website, or supporter's understandings. None of the DNA results have ever been checked for accuracy - they have never been verified. Luke had an absolute right to have the nature and manner of instruction, testing, reporting and interpretation checked to ensure that the forensic processes were carried out properly and fairly. That never happened, and the relevant files were "lost" when questions were asked about why legal aid funding for this was never obtained.

Thanks, this is the point I was trying to make. We're both in the same boat when it comes to that.

I'm not sure what, of the submissions made, I am allowed to make public - as soon as I have checked this out, I will post whatever I can on Luke's website.

Thanks, I appreciate it. It would be good to see what your case is from a legal standpoint.

Just show me my first post on this thread mat. That is all I ask.

I already have!!!  ::)