Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730309 times)

guest154

Hmm, to many user names here. I can't get it out of my head that lithium, and Mat are the same person, and are both john.

Don't be so foolish!

Chelsea

What will happen to Luke Mitchell now Sandra ?

Chelsea

Too right Chelsea...you go girl! :)

You never catch me with those bingo wings wearing a dowdy old cardigan or flowery dress down to my ankles !!

Offline susan

Maggie I have always said age is just a number and you are the age I want you to be when it suits me :)Have you ever thought of taking up the pole in your evenings off great fun and good money per session.but you did say you were 5. 10  too tall your head would stick out too far above the pole. :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Don't be so foolish!
Interesting thought Buddy :-\

guest154

Interesting thought Buddy :-\

Maggie are you actually foolish enough to think that me and John are one in the same? Actually - don't answer that.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
You never catch me with those bingo wings wearing a dowdy old cardigan or flowery dress down to my ankles !!
Nor me Chelsea!! :D

Offline sandra L

The SCCRC will review the application, and decide whether the case should be referred back to the court of appeal. It's pretty much a waiting game now, although there will be periodic updates.

We were very lucky to have some of the finest legal assistance available, so the legal aspects of the review are comprehensively outlined in the application, as well as the - I suppose you would call them "common sense" aspects to the case.

For example, it's one thing to say the police investigation was dreadful, and list all of the evidence to support that - the Commission can decide whether such a poor investigation may have caused a Miscarriage of Justice and refer the case back to the appeal court on that basis. But how much more powerful to have that backed up with a list of legal examples of exactly how such an investigation may have impacted on the case - from breaches of human rights, to flawed processes which are accountable in law, and so on.

It's been a long time getting to this stage - we can only hope it's enough.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Maggie are you actually foolish enough to think that me and John are one in the same? Actually - don't answer that.
;D ;D ;D ;D

guest154

Please, keep on posting Sandra. Between the bullshit meant to distract the members from the actual deabte - I am reading.

Offline susan

Hi Chelsea don't tell maggie I told you (but she has all the things you mentioned) hush hush.  If I go quickly she has not attacked me we appear to have a storm coming and last one blow my modem on the laptop.  So next storm disconnect. :)

Chelsea

I really do hope he is acquitted. I read some of the case, and cant believe that a 14yr old killed his girlfriend in such a way. It's not like it was an argument and he struck out. Jodi suffered so much. The media then demonised him.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Maggie I have always said age is just a number and you are the age I want you to be when it suits me :)Have you ever thought of taking up the pole in your evenings off great fun and good money per session.but you did say you were 5. 10  too tall your head would stick out too far above the pole. :)
5' 8" Susie, is that ok or am I too tall?  It is a thought, it must keep you super fit.  I do use a vibration plate which keeps my muscles very strong.

Chelsea

Hi Chelsea don't tell maggie I told you (but she has all the things you mentioned) hush hush.  If I go quickly she has not attacked me we appear to have a storm coming and last one blow my modem on the laptop.  So next storm disconnect. :)

My Mum went to Dorothy Perkins last Saturday. When she put all  her new flowery stuff on I was laughing so much. She thought she looked well cool !!  Guess what she did ? Took it all back the following Monday

Offline susan

Hi Mags  5. 8 would be fine for the pole.  try it sometime.