Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730330 times)

Offline susan

Hi ngb1066 thought the silly accent was strange how ever you speak you don,t write with an accent.  also it was commented before on the other forum that my grammar was awful as I did not know when to use commas and apostrophes so that rang some alarm bells and as I said don,t have apostrophes on my laptop.  Hope he never applies for a job with Secret Service :) ;) ;)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Hi ngb1066 thought the silly accent was strange how ever you speak you don,t write with an accent.  also it was commented before on the other forum that my grammar was awful as I did not know when to use commas and apostrophes so that rang some alarm bells and as I said don,t have apostrophes on my laptop.  Hope he never applies for a job with Secret Service :) ;) ;)

We knew his identity from the outset Susan.  It was just interesting to see what games he would play this time.  Whatever you may read elsewhere, D-FENS was definitely our old friend John Lamberton, not Kevin Craigie.

Neil

I pity Stephanie Hall, she seem's to have been taken in hook, line and sinker by Lamberton.  She seems to be quite a fragile person.  I wonder if he has a genuine interest in her case, or is just using her.  What do you think?

Offline OnceSaid

This man Lamberton makes my skin crawl.  Is it possible to cleanse this thread or the entire forum, by deleting any post made by him and his alias's, to allow genuine interested members, whether they be pro or anti, to discuss the details of the case, without having to read his filth and deliberate lies.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
We knew his identity from the outset Susan.  It was just interesting to see what games he would play this time.  Whatever you may read elsewhere, D-FENS was definitely our old friend John Lamberton, not Kevin Craigie.

It is the only time I am likely to do this, so make the most of it.  I owe john Lamberton an apology.  D-FENS is not John Lamberton, he is in fact Tim Bennett.  For those with long memories the IP used was the same as Captain Chevasse and Ama Dablam.  I misremembered the identity of Captain Chevasse.  In fairness to Lamberton he does not use crude language or make sexually suggestive posts and that should have alerted me to my mistake.  Bennett of course does.  Apologies.

Offline Buster2

I pity Stephanie Hall, she seem's to have been taken in hook, line and sinker by Lamberton.  She seems to be quite a fragile person.  I wonder if he has a genuine interest in her case, or is just using her.  What do you think?

Very easily led and taken in by the man who was once a cop Neil and tossed out the force.
He is using her and it just damages her cause more.
He will turn on her when she sees the light

Neil

Very easily led and taken in by the man who was once a cop Neil and tossed out the force.
He is using her and it just damages her cause more.
He will turn on her when she sees the light
Thanks Buster

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
D-FENS IP:  193.200.150.82

Since I have done the right thing I hope John Lamberton reciprocates, and openly confirms my identification of D-FENS as Tim Bennett.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:54:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member

Since I have done the right thing I hope John Lamberton reciprocates, and openly confirms my identification of D-FENS as Tim Bennett.

He couldn't even if he wanted to - that's an 'anonymouse' proxy IP.

It is, but he can ask his chum Bennett.  I have another reason for knowing it is Bennett, but I will wait to see what happens.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:43:AM by ngb1066 »
....just cos I eat worms...

Offline OnceSaid

It is the only time I am likely to do this, so make the most of it.  I owe john Lamberton an apology.  D-FENS is not John Lamberton, he is in fact Tim Bennett.  For those with long memories the IP used was the same as Captain Chevasse and Ama Dablam.  I misremembered the identity of Captain Chevasse.  In fairness to Lamberton he does not use crude language or make sexually suggestive posts and that should have alerted me to my mistake.  Bennett of course does.  Apologies.

Maybe not on this forum, but it has been known on other forums as I have seen posters comment on it, now and again.  Here is one such comment.

Recevied another few sexually offensive e-mails from the man himself this week.
What a very sad and deranged individual he really is!

He might think he's some keyboard warrior bullying people at arms length ,but as he's about to discover-he's picked the wrong one this time!!

Enjoy your xmas beast-I will!
http://glasgowinnocence.myfreeforum.org/Lambertons_latest_forum_about282.html

Is it not possible JL and TB are one and the same? 

bloggs and son

but youv nae bother readin nug nugs i bet eh cause it caters to your ideals
Someone please ban this twat. He's just a troll. I can smell 'em a mile off. Well I can smell this one at least. He comes straight from the lambo camp. Get rid of the bastard please. He's only here to cause trouble. He belongs with the numpties and the retards on lam chops forum.

bloggs and son

Don't hold your breath.

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
Someone please ban this twat. He's just a troll. I can smell 'em a mile off. Well I can smell this one at least. He comes straight from the lambo camp. Get rid of the bastard please. He's only here to cause trouble. He belongs with the numpties and the retards on lam chops forum.

Hi Grahame,

He has been banned.

Janet

Is it not possible JL and TB are one and the same?

The thought crossed my mind too.

bloggs and son

The thought crossed my mind too.
Well he does qualify to have an imaginary friend. Because all his copper mates have deserted him. ;D Instead of living with his family, who also have forsaken him he has loads of mirrors in his house so he doesn't feel alone. And if he feels like talking to someone he goes to the local mountain and shouts out his own name so he can listen to the echo.