Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730359 times)

Offline FreeWillieGage

Are you suggesting that his mother who also passed the test is also cold and shows no emotion?

Funny how mummy went first eh? almost as if she was guinea pigging before Luke was confident enough to follow suit.

Please explain why, in any circumstance, his mother would feel the need to pass one before the person in question, Luke?

Offline FreeWillieGage

the thing about Mitchells supporters is, they have absolutely no clue weather or not he's guilty or innocent, there is no proof hes innocent, there is every possibility and chance he could have done it, yet they put so much faith into it to the point they will disrespect Jodi and every member of her family with their accusations. They are a very sad little bunch indeed, thankfully there's only about 10 of them. The only miscarriage of justice on that site is that Billy Middleton got a "not proven" verdict at his trial.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:51:PM by FreeWillieGage »

Offline OnceSaid

Are you suggesting every single killer needs a motive?

FWG I was responding to you when you stated "I believe one day it will all come out that Luke really did it. Most other "suspects" have alibi's, no motive whatsover, all behaved as expected at the time".

Now that I have reread what you have written in bold, could you explain what you mean, do you mean other suspects in this case had alibis, no motive whatsever, all behaved as expected etc

Offline FreeWillieGage

FWG I was responding to you when you stated "I believe one day it will all come out that Luke really did it. Most other "suspects" have alibi's, no motive whatsover, all behaved as expected at the time".

Now that I have reread what you have written in bold, could you explain what you mean, do you mean other suspects in this case had alibis, no motive whatsever, all behaved as expected etc

well they all got cleared didnt they i heard 3000 people were interviewed yet you all seem to think police decided "oh its luke" the second they arrived at the scene....

Offline OnceSaid

Funny how mummy went first eh? almost as if she was guinea pigging before Luke was confident enough to follow suit.

Please explain why, in any circumstance, his mother would feel the need to pass one before the person in question, Luke?

Do you realise how ridiculous this sounds?  ::)

Offline FreeWillieGage

Do you realise how ridiculous this sounds?  ::)

Just as I expected, no explanation for why the maw would feel the need to do the test more than him...

« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:15:PM by FreeWillieGage »

Offline FreeWillieGage

Similar to how none of you will give an explanation why the dog didnt lead Luke to the body on the way up the path... ( or did he? )

a trained tracking dog walked past a blood soaked human body and didnt alert luke to anything, but on the way back down he did eh ok sure pal.

Offline OnceSaid

the thing about Mitchells supporters is, they have absolutely no clue weather or not he's guilty or innocent, there is no proof hes innocent, there is every possibility and chance he could have done it, yet they put so much faith into it to the point they will disrespect Jodi and every member of her family with their accusations. They are a very sad little bunch indeed, thankfully there's only about 10 of them. The only miscarriage of justice on that site is that Billy Middleton got a "not proven" verdict at his trial.

FWG, could you please enlighten me as to how he could have done it?  You are adamant that Luke Mitchell is guilty so you surely must have an idea as to how he committed this crime and I am genuinely interested in knowing your opinion.  Unfortunately when discussing cases the victim has to be spoken about, but everything that has been mentioned about Jodi has been in the public domain since 2003, that is not disrespecting the girl, that is discussing facts in relation to the case which were part of the murder enquiry and trial. As for the family being disrespected, and accusations, accusations about who/what?  Again, what certain members of the Jones family did or didnt do has been public knowledge, and was made so due to the murder investigation of Jodi Jones and the trial of Luke Mitchell.  Debating the family's statements, and the drug use/dealing within the family etc etc is not making accusations, it is facts related to the case.

As for mentioning the WAP forum, why?  You have already had a dig at Dr Sandra Lean, and now your on about the websites owner who promotes Lukes case.  Do you seriously think that they are the only people that believe in Luke Mitchells innocence? 

What really pisses me off most of all is that you have used another miscarriage of justice victims name, to get your foot in the door, so that you could start your abuse towards Luke Mitchell supporters.  You clearly dont give a toss about Willie Gage.

If you think the correct person is in prison for the murder of Jodi Jones, why dont you leave his supporters to continue getting the facts out to a wider audience via the internet, instead of coming on to forums like this with the sole intention to mislead and disrupt.

Offline FreeWillieGage

I dont know that he did it,  i am willing to admit there is a chance it was someone else, you cant admit it could have been him though can you? you cant admit jodi set off to meet Luke, something happened and he killed her, Lukes brother doesnt even remember seeing him in the house n apparently he burned his dinner. sure. Massive inconsistancy there in the alibi, but when some members of the search party change minor details in their statements, youl latch on to it for years.

ps I believe Willie Gage is innocent, thats as far as you need to read into my username choice.

Offline FreeWillieGage

why would i have to "get my foot in the door" of a forum? please go outside.

I could have joined here as any name and said the exact same things, I could have made up something random, like you have...

Im failing to see your problem with me choosing a supportive username for a certain individual.

You have no idea how I know Willie Gage.

Offline FreeWillieGage

If you think the correct person is in prison for the murder of Jodi Jones, why dont you leave his supporters to continue getting the facts out to a wider audience via the internet, instead of coming on to forums like this with the sole intention to mislead and disrupt.

speaking of facts...

Similar to how none of you will give an explanation why the dog didnt lead Luke to the body on the way up the path... ( or did he? )

a trained tracking dog walked past a blood soaked human body and didnt alert luke to anything, but on the way back down he did eh ok sure pal.

still waiting

lol @ a debate/argument and genuine fair points being raised being "misleading and distrubting" this is exactly what Im talking about.

I'm not misleading anyone. You're avoiding basic questions.

ps If my username is such an issue with you, I'll gladly sign up as my real name, if you will too...

no? thought not

funny how all of mitchells supporters hide behind an alias to make their points. Billy doesnt even use his own name on his own forum.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:56:PM by FreeWillieGage »

Offline OnceSaid

I can't speak on behalf of Luke Mitchells mother,  but what I can tell you is what I know as fact and my opinion and that is it was not a case of who would go first.  Corrine Mitchell was asked first to do the polygraph test.  From the initial time of being asked, and doing it, Luke was not aware of what was going on.  It was done and dusted in a few days and he was informed on the day the test was completed, by his mother.  She is not in prison, she did not have to request permission from anyone, she could have agreed to take the test, or she could have refused and no one, as in the general public, would have been any the wiser. 

There was no evidence against Luke Mitchell, his trial was ran on circumstantial evidence alone.  The crown introduced that his mother had helped him to dispose of blood stained clothing, for the jury to consider this they had to discredit her, and they did.  I expect that most of the jury believed that his mother had lied under oath.  The crown also accused her of giving him a false alibi.  She wanted to prove that she had not lied for her son, had not given him a false alibi or disposed of clothes or a murder weapon, etc hence the reason why she jumped at the chance of a polygraph.  Taking the test was not about Luke, it was about her.  She wanted people to know that she had been telling the truth all along.

Offline OnceSaid

Similar to how none of you will give an explanation why the dog didnt lead Luke to the body on the way up the path... ( or did he? )a trained tracking dog walked past a blood soaked human body and didnt alert luke to anything, but on the way back down he did eh ok sure pal.

If you care to read my previous posts, I did give an explanation, based on my opinion, of course.

Offline OnceSaid

FWG, This is what I said on a previous post.  Perhaps Mia did scent the blood on the way up the path, it is possible.  When Luke left his mothers home he had arranged with Jodi's mother on the phone that he would head to her house, via the path.  He had Mia on the lead whilst walking the path, he also had a torch.  Before you get to the v in the wall you can see right up to the top off the path.  That is where Jodi's gran, sister and the sisters boyfriend were standing with their torches on, although he did not know at the time it was them.  If Mia reacted to anything, why would he stop to investigate, if it could have been Jodi at the top of the path with others.  He wouldnt have known till he more or less reached them exactly who it was.

Luke would have had no idea on his way up the path that the gran would insist on going back down the route he had just come up.

Offline FreeWillieGage

Too little too late..

btw..

From the initial time of being asked, and doing it, Luke was not aware of what was going on.  It was done and dusted in a few days and he was informed on the day the test was completed, by his mother. 

woops, blatant lie there =/