Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585621 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #5730 on: December 05, 2021, 04:06:PM »
'What Bruekner' told her [`Lenta Johlitz'] - on the occasion she spoke to 'German authorities' about the matter,

[/u]'The child is now dead' and 'now thats a good thing' [/u]

But 'is it possible', that 'any part he played a role in', to do with 'Madeleine McCanns' disappearence', 'involved', 'other key players' who have 'at one time' or 'another been responsible' , [or 'who have already fell under suspicion' with the passing of time' and 'subsequently' been 'released' with 'no further action taken against them'] - only 'partly' or 'potentally true', in the sense 'that these' /'those people' were 'not' , and 'may not', 'have acted alone'.'infact' they were all deeply involved in 'a huge sex abuse' /'Simbolic satanic sacricifial,' offering'..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 05:55:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5731 on: December 05, 2021, 06:04:PM »
In my book, 'Christian Brueckner' and 'one' 'or' other' of the 'McCann parents' must have been 'in phone contact' with 'one another' after 'Bruekner' and 'a female accomplice' captured 'Madeleine McCann, from' apartment 5A',  at about '11.45 pm', on 'the 1st May 2007'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5732 on: December 05, 2021, 06:58:PM »
Based on 'my life experiences' at the 'hands of the police', the judicial system', [AND] ยก'lying toe rag', 'rat informants' and 'brainwashed members of the jury' and 'members of the public' who 'have never had any experience of how easy it is for the prosecution' and 'its legend of clown witnesses' who will say exactly 'what is needed to make a defendant(s) look guilty', one of the problems involves the fact 'that almost all, or every witness statement is recorded using a police officers interpretation of all the answers given in response to questioning by that very same officer' [in almost every instance], permitting 'the interviewing offier to interpretate a witnesses response', in such a way as 'to lend support towards the prosecutions case'! By these means [this method] `these witness statements` can get `further interfered with`, by 'processes of redaction' ,`editing', and `as a last resort`, the 'withholding of Information' from 'a defendant' or 'his legal representatives' under rules of 'Pii' because `that evidence or information` if disclosed or tended in evidence `would serve to seriously undermine the prosecutions case` that is `being brought against an innocent party!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 02:18:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5733 on: December 06, 2021, 09:11:AM »
Iin June 2010, when I visited 'Praia de Luz', 'Portugal', I am convinced that a piece of 'human bone' that I stumbled upon whilst examining the rear garden area of the derelict building [ 5 Ave Dos Pescadores] 'a small bone' that could have have belonged to the body of 'Madeleine McCann', which got dropped above ground when the rest of her remains were about to be buried in the shallow grave that I discovered on the same occasion. Below, are a variety of images of the piece of bone which someone has told me is 'of human origin'...

Can anyone 'confirm this' as 'being true', and 'if so' what 'part' of the human frame 'it belonged to'?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 10:53:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5734 on: December 08, 2021, 08:20:AM »
 'Is this photograph' that was taken in 'Saudi Arabia' evidence, that confirms 'Madeliene' may yet 'still be alive'...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 11:25:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5735 on: December 10, 2021, 08:22:PM »
If 'Kate McCann' had been arrested in the 'UK' suspected of being involved in 'hiding', or 'covering up' the 'circumstances of her daughters disappearance', and " the disposal of her body'['Madeleine'] not only would she have been arrested. [As she was in Portugal, by the 'PJ'], there is 'no room for imagining' that 'she would not have been brought to trial', or 'convicted' of ' playing a significant role' in 'her daughters demise' and 'her mysterious disappearance'.

At 'the time of her' [warranted] 'arrest', by the 'PJ' in connection 'with the death', and 'disposal' of 'Madeleine McCanns' body - 'a jury ['in the UK'] would have 'with certainty', 'convicted her'...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 08:44:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5736 on: December 12, 2021, 05:09:AM »

At 'the time of her' [warranted] 'arrest', by the 'PJ' in connection 'with the death', and 'disposal' of 'Madeleine McCanns' body - 'a jury ['in the UK'] would have 'with certainty', 'convicted her'...

'She' refused to answer questions that the 'PJ' put to her during interview of 'her' by 'them', 'thus', she 'deliberately', 'wilfully' and 'obstructively', prevented 'them' from 'finding', 'her daughter', and 'gathering evidence' to help to convict all those involved in the 'actual narrative'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5737 on: December 12, 2021, 05:43:AM »
'She' refused to answer questions that the 'PJ' put to her during interview of 'her' by 'them', 'thus', she 'deliberately', 'wilfully' and 'obstructively', prevented 'them' from 'finding', 'her daughter', and 'gathering evidence' to help to convict all those involved in the 'actual narrative'...

'Kate' knows 'that her daughter' is 'dead', and 'I' believe that 'her husband' controls 'her', because 'he is at peril' of being exposed as 'a nonce', 'sex offender', 'satanic worshipper'...

This couple, are 'sadomasochistic', - 'observe the bruises on Kate McCanns arms [and body] whilst being interviewed or photographed in Portugal, and 'the fact' that 'If 'Kate McCann' had been arrested in the 'UK' suspected of being involved in 'hiding', or 'covering up' the 'circumstances of her daughters disappearance', and " the disposal of her body'['Madeleine'] not only would she have been arrested. [As she was in Portugal, by the 'PJ'], there is 'no room for imagining' that 'she would not have been brought to trial', or 'convicted' of ' playing a significant role' in 'her daughters demise' and 'her mysterious disappearance 'Gerald McCann'

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 01:55:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5738 on: December 12, 2021, 02:01:PM »
I suspect, that 'Robert Murat left the 'UK' on the 2nd May 2007, in response to 'what had taken place involving 'Madeleine McCann' on 'the previous evening'[1st May]...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5739 on: December 15, 2021, 04:35:PM »
I suspect, that 'Robert Murat left the 'UK' on the 2nd May 2007, in response to 'what had taken place involving 'Madeleine McCann' on 'the previous evening'[1st May]...

It seems somewhat obvious to me, that someone in the 'McCann party' already knew a few members of the so called adult members, including 'David Payne', 'Russell O'Brien', 'Jane Tanner', and 'Mathew Oldfield'. I suspect that each of these people, already knew 'Robert Murat,'Sergey Malinka', 'Christian 'B', and ,'a host of different girlfriends 'and 'partners', or 'business associates'..

Included in this list, 'will be' and 'is' that 'a large number' of 'international ' ,'MPs', 'governments officials', and 'doctors', etc, etc, etc, 'enjoy' the participation in these ,'well planned' escapades. You cannot trust anyone 'who holds a position in authority'. These 'monsters' live to 'abuse' children', 'the disabled', 'the elderly', or ,'underprivileged People'.. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 04:48:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5740 on: December 17, 2021, 01:35:PM »
I beleive that 'nobody should implicitly trust','the Metropolitan police',[COLP] or 'Scotland Yard', who investigate what are clearly 'miscarriages of justice' or any matter which 'involves a police cover up' [there's 'one set of rules for them' and 'a completely seperate set of rules', for 'innocent victims of police powers', and 'the conniving tactics' and 'behaviour' of the 'CPS', 'judiciary', 'government officials' 'some members of the general public and the likes of them, who 'are brainwashed' by 'the corrupt system that all of us ,'are all expected to survive in'.

Lots of members of the public','do not exercise the power' which 'almighty god' gave 'to each' and everyone of us', when 'he created us' and that 'was' and 'is' the sacred power of 'FREEWILL'...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 08:26:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5741 on: December 24, 2021, 01:52:PM »
I contacted the 'PJ' at 'Lisbon' in 'Portugal' after my 10 day visit to 'Praia De Luz' commencing 'June 2010'. I notified them that I had just returned home to the 'UK' and that 'I had some useful information' for them in connection with their 'Madeleine McCann' investigations. They requested that 'I transfer all of the photographs which I took' during 'my visit to the areas of interest in the case', and 'for me to make sure that they could easily be shown to all have been photographs' that 'were taken in sequential order' (This was because there were such images, 'saved' and 'recorded on different memory cards' linked to the 'camera I had been using') ...

I complied with the request to forward all the images I had taken..

I believe that the derelict building I was drawing attention to, was a place of interest worthy of investigation by them.

Amongst the images that I took in 'Portugal' were photographs of 'a derelict building' and 'St Vincents' parish church, in 'Praia De Luz' which are two premises either side of a street named 'AVE DOS PESCADORES' Both of these premises have the same street no. [number 5].

Close by to the church, is a bar ['CHAPLINS BAR'] which features in an event which took place there on the evening of the 1st May 2007 between approximately 10.30pm and midnight, which coincided with a neighbour [`Mrs Fenn'] of the 'McCann' holiday residence [5A] to the fact that a child had been 'constantly crying' from around 10.30pm until 11.45pm that same night. 'A crying session' which only 'coincidentally stopped', when the neighbour heard the voice of a young child, calling out 'Daddy', 'daddy', 'daddy'..
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 02:02:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5742 on: December 25, 2021, 10:30:AM »

Online Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5743 on: December 25, 2021, 11:41:AM »
"It is now possible that we could charge. We have that evidence now.." https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1539940/madeleine-mccann-news-police-portugal-disapperance-christian-B-suspect

They sound extremely confident. But why have UK cops stayed so quiet about it? Strange.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5744 on: December 25, 2021, 11:49:PM »
I contacted the 'PJ' at 'Lisbon' in 'Portugal' after my 10 day visit to 'Praia De Luz' commencing 'June 2010'. I notified them that I had just returned home to the 'UK' and that 'I had some useful information' for them in connection with their 'Madeleine McCann' investigations. They requested that 'I transfer all of the photographs which I took' during 'my visit to the areas of interest in the case', and 'for me to make sure that they could easily be shown to all have been photographs' that 'were taken in sequential order' (This was because there were such images, 'saved' and 'recorded on different memory cards' linked to the 'camera I had been using') ...

I complied with the request to forward all the images I had taken..
And

I felt that the ['bone'] remains which I discovered in the rear garden of the derelict building [`No. 5 Ave Dos Pescadores'] belonged to 'the victim at the centre of this incident' ('Madeleine McCann'). Hence, why 'I left the vital piece of evidence' on 'the flat surface of a cut portion of a tree trunk', for the 'PJ' to `find and take the appropriate action` to `confirm` or `disprove`, that `what I found`, and `handled`, is 'a part of the remains of the missing child victim' [`Madeleine McCann']...

I have a very strong sense of
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 06:24:AM by mike tesko »