Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585621 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4425 on: October 03, 2019, 12:42:PM »
Everything stacks in favour of the McCann parents and some of their friends acting out a prearranged script covering Madeleine's disapearance whilst holidaying in Portugal..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 12:43:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4426 on: October 03, 2019, 12:47:PM »
The current Scotland Yard investigation needs to forget team McCann's script concerning the evening of Wednesday 3rd May 2007, and instead focus as much as possible on the events leading up this point...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4427 on: October 03, 2019, 12:49:PM »
The current Scotland Yard investigation needs to forget team McCann's script concerning the evening of Wednesday 3rd May 2007, and instead focus as much as possible on the events leading up this point...

Namely, from the start of their vacation, onwards...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4428 on: October 03, 2019, 02:45:PM »
Forget trying to prove that Madeleine died inside apartment 5A on the evening of Wednesday the 3rd May 2007, or that the McCann parents were involved in her disappearence sometime after 9pm, and prior to 10pm the same evening. Team McCann have deliberately set any investigation up, around the suggestion that Madeleine was abducted from apartment 5A, on that particular day date (evening) but she wasn't..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 02:47:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4429 on: October 03, 2019, 04:09:PM »
IVF _ documentation needs to be checked in connection with conception and the birth of Madeleine McCann...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4430 on: October 03, 2019, 04:11:PM »
IVF _ documentation needs to be checked in connection with conception and the birth of Madeleine McCann...

This information might impact on the DNA results taken from the McCann apartment, items of clothing, and the blood found behind the sofa and trace evidence found in the hire car,  etc...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 05:30:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4431 on: October 03, 2019, 05:33:PM »
As yet, no DNA samples or any forensic examination has been taken, or found inside the derelict building, and or its rear garden,  or indeed the shallow grave in a hollow where I truly believe Madeleine McCanns body was disposed of, and still lies..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 05:41:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4432 on: October 03, 2019, 05:58:PM »
Discarded Clothing that I found hidden beneath some debri inside one of the rooms of the derelict building potentially harbour the DNA of its wearing...

A shirt
A pair of light coloured blue jeans
A dark blue coloured Nylon kaghoul

Of course being the diligent person that I am I captured images of the relevant items described, and and I sent copies of all the photographs I had taken whilst carrying out a search of the premises and its grounds to the PJ..

Upon contacting the PJ about this matter in June 2010 I was asked to send any photographic material to the PJ by Internet facility. I have in total taken hundreds of photographs in and around Praia De Luz in connection with this case, and it's streets...

I sent all these images to the PJ all in numerical order (I have confirmation in the form of a message received by me from the PJ requesting the images)..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4433 on: October 03, 2019, 06:58:PM »
Discarded Clothing that I found hidden beneath some debri inside one of the rooms of the derelict building potentially harbour the DNA of its wearing...

A shirt
A pair of light coloured blue jeans
A dark blue coloured Nylon kaghoul

Yet, there was no attempt to ask for a DNA sample from myself, and I will assume that the perpetrator did not anticipate any trace evidence found on one or more of these items, could or would ever be linkable to him, or her..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4434 on: October 03, 2019, 07:01:PM »
Why is my contribution towards helping to solve this case, being withheld by the PJ disclosures,  and why has Operation Grange ignored the astounding discoveries which I stumbled upon in June 2010?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4435 on: October 03, 2019, 07:06:PM »
Why is my contribution towards helping to solve this case, being withheld by the PJ disclosures,  and why has Operation Grange ignored the astounding discoveries which I stumbled upon in June 2010?

Furthermore, why have the McCann's not insisted that the shallow grave and the derelict building across the street from St Vincents church been thoroughly searched and samples collected up for analysis?

What if Gerry and Kate McCann's DNA is found in this derelict building or the DNA of Russell O'Brien, Mathew Oldfield and David Payne, is found there?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4436 on: October 03, 2019, 07:15:PM »
All I can say, is that the derilect building and its shallow grave at one corner of the rear garden emits paranormal energy, which indicates foul play, and that the victim responsible for these outpourings is deceased.The deceased in this case was Madeleine McCann, I know this to be true because I captured an image of Madeleine McCann's departed soul in the 'Pink Room' on the floor of a room which provided the killer or his accomplice, and a simple way of communicating with one other accomplice to communicate with one another, from one side of the street to the other..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 07:20:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4437 on: October 03, 2019, 09:43:PM »
Once, the PJ or Scotland yard go and search the derelict building and take forensic samples all will be revealed..

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4438 on: October 03, 2019, 09:44:PM »
All I can say, is that the derilect building and its shallow grave at one corner of the rear garden emits paranormal energy, which indicates foul play, and that the victim responsible for these outpourings is deceased.The deceased in this case was Madeleine McCann, I know this to be true because I captured an image of Madeleine McCann's departed soul in the 'Pink Room' on the floor of a room which provided the killer or his accomplice, and a simple way of communicating with one other accomplice to communicate with one another, from one side of the street to the other..
I thought the cadaver dogs had searched a one kilometer radius from the apartment complex.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4439 on: October 03, 2019, 09:48:PM »
I thought the cadaver dogs had searched a one kilometer radius from the apartment complex.

The cadaver /blood hounds belonging to the Portuguese authorities picked up Madeleine's scent from apartment 5A and followed it down the street in the direction of the Baptiste supermarket where the trail was lost. However, what is not clear to me was which side of the McCann apartment did the Portuguese police police dogs initially pick up Madeleine's scent from?  For example, at the roadside door, or the steel shuttered children's bedroom window, or from the vicinity of the sliding patio doors and its veranda on the poolside of the apartment. Seems to me that if Madeleine was taken or abducted as alleged by team McCann that the person who took Madeleine was not and could not have been Tannerman because according to Jane Tanners account, the man carrying the child was apparently walking in a different direction away from the apartment block and the general location of the Baptist supermarket. Tannerman was walking away on the pavement of block 5 in the general direction of the Carpenter couples apartment, and the Murat villa _ why didn't the police dogs pick up the trail of Tannerman carrying the child off in the direction he was seen to have been walking?

Steve_uk waste land areas, and the catecombs of the church were included in the search criteria, but not the derelict building and the shallow grave...

Here are several views of the shallow grave and its location in the corner of the derelict buildings rear garden that I am talking about..

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:59:AM by mike tesko »