Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585603 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3765 on: March 01, 2019, 03:14:PM »
I risked my life (at peril of falling to my death onto the rocky shoreline below) to visit the location of these man hole covers...

These man holes situated on a precariously dangerous ledge, need to be investigated!.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:15:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3766 on: March 01, 2019, 03:18:PM »
These man hole covers are situated a matter of yards from the location of the shallow grave in the rear garden of the crucial derelict building (No.5), situated directly across the street of the village church.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3767 on: March 01, 2019, 06:02:PM »
Somewhat more disturbingly, a photograph taken by the police within an hour or so of Madeleine being declared as taken, shows four passports on a worktop, when according to the evidence there were five members of the McCann family, on holiday at the time..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3768 on: March 01, 2019, 06:03:PM »
Somewhat more disturbingly, a photograph taken by the police within an hour or so of Madeleine being declared as taken, shows four passports on a worktop, when according to the evidence there were five members of the McCann family, on holiday at the time..

Who's passport was missing?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3769 on: March 01, 2019, 06:05:PM »
I guess, Madeliene McCanns passport was the missing passport...

Why?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3770 on: March 01, 2019, 06:15:PM »
The shallow grave situated toward the left hand corner of the rear garden of the derelict building in the shade of a growth of tall reeds, is but a few strides beyond the boundary wall of the garden in question...

If you were to proceed to the boundary wall which separates the rear garden and the sea view, and you clambered a top the said wall and upon looking downward on the coastal side of the wall, you would see a ledge which runs along the entire length of the boundary wall to all the properties. This ledge is approximately the width equivalent to the circular cast iron man hole covers institu - there are as many as two or three such man hole covers along this ledge...

I discovered a gentleman's wrist watch on this ledge adjacent to the derelict buildings rear garden...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3771 on: March 01, 2019, 06:16:PM »
I did not attempt to open any of the aforementioned man hole covers...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3772 on: March 01, 2019, 06:18:PM »
I did not attempt to open any of the aforementioned man hole covers...

This was because I was mindful of the drop below should I lose my balance...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3773 on: March 01, 2019, 06:20:PM »
The manhole covers in question were obviously the gateways to vertical shafts which went down to the sea...

An Ideal location to dispose of and to conceal evidence...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3774 on: March 03, 2019, 08:53:AM »
The manhole covers in question were obviously the gateways to vertical shafts which went down to the sea...

An Ideal location to dispose of and to conceal evidence...

The rear garden boundary wall to the derelict building separating the location of the shallow grave in a hollow and the manhole covers on the narrow ledge (on the sea side of the Wall) are only several feet away from eachother...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:39:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3775 on: March 03, 2019, 09:45:AM »
What I also found odd once I discovered the shallow grave was that it was topped off by rubble and not soil - making me think that after the grave had been dug out, rubble was placed on top of the body which must have come from the roadworks in the vicinity of the church. I toyed with the idea that whoever had dug the shallow grave did not want to fill it back in with soil because soil would sink leaving a distinctive dip. Rubble was used because it was unlikely that it would sink and potentially expose the cadaver beneath...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3776 on: March 03, 2019, 09:56:AM »
What I also found odd once I discovered the shallow grave was that it was topped off by rubble and not soil - making me think that after the grave had been dug out, rubble was placed on top of the body which must have come from the roadworks in the vicinity of the church. I toyed with the idea that whoever had dug the shallow grave did not want to fill it back in with soil because soil would sink leaving a distinctive dip. Rubble was used because it was unlikely that it would sink and potentially expose the cadaver beneath...

I am now mindful of the potential for Madeleine's remains still remaining buried at the shallow gravesite which I identified in June 2010, but with a possibility for her body having been exhumed and disposed of in one of the two or three manhole covers which are situated on a ledge beyond the rear boundary wall of the derelict garden..

These particular manhole covers are accessible from either end of the said ledge...

I personally walked along the ledge in question and paused at the manhole covers. I found a gentleman's wrist watch and strap close to the middle manhole cover, which in turn was situated adjacent to where the rear garden of the derelict building is located. It's possible, that Madeleine's remains were originally concealed in the shallow grave, but that it was moved and deposited inside one of the vertical drains on the ledge when the parents were informed that cadaver and blood dogs from the UK were coming to help find Madeleine's body. ..

At this time, was Madeleine's body exhumed and transferred into one of the vertical drains?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3777 on: March 03, 2019, 10:08:AM »
With this in mind, perhaps Madeleine's body was never in the boot of the hired Renault scenic - maybe clothing and equipment used in the movement of the body was / is the source of the cadaver odour and blood found in the vehicle...

I personally can't believe that a few weeks after Madeleine died, that the parents would risk moving the body of their daughter from its hiding place where it had remained undetected for weeks or a month or so, and transport it in the boot of a hire car they were known to be using!

But, in the knowledge that the cadaver dog and blood hound were coming from the UK, I can see why the remains of Madeleine would need to be exhumed and repositioned in a secluded location not easily accessible to the dogs - it makes perfect sense that if the body had been originally in the shallow grave of the rear garden of the derelict building, that the cadaver dog and the blood hound might show positive alerts inside the derelict building and it's garden because of its close proximity to St Vincent's church which the McCann Parents were known to have been frequenting soon after Madeleine vanished from the face of the earth...

Thus Madelienes remains were exhumed, and transferred and dropped into one of the vertical drains situated on the ledge the other side of the boundary wall of the derelict building...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 10:11:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3778 on: March 03, 2019, 10:26:AM »

Thus Madelienes remains were exhumed, and transferred and dropped into one of the vertical drains situated on the ledge the other side of the boundary wall of the derelict building...

Traces of cadaveric odour and bodily fluid from the rehandling of the corpse were subsequently transferred into the boot of the rented hire car, and in the vicinity of the drivers seat and ignition system (including it's key) and clothing worn by involved parties...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 10:28:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3779 on: March 03, 2019, 01:15:PM »
I can't see why if Madeleine died accidentally in the apartment by (let's say) a head wound caused by her slipping off unfamiliar furniture that her body would need to be moved had Gerry McCann buried her in the recess of the Roman Catholic church. He could just claim upon her body being discovered that he had nothing whatsoever to do with the incident.