Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585601 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3075 on: August 02, 2018, 02:54:PM »
It is also possible, that after the arrival of the McCann parents at their pre-booked table by 8.30pm, that one or other Carpenter overheard snippets of conversation being spoken about amongst the group of the so called tapas nine group! In particular a conversation that Kate Healey and Fiona Payne were having regarding the crying episode of Madeleine and Sean the evening before, as mentioned by Madeleine herself to Kate that Thursday Morning!

Now, had the carpenters been the couple who had entered the apartment on the previous evening to try and deal with Madeleine and Sean crying, it could have been the trigger which caused them to go and get Madeleine McCann and get rid of her, because she could technically have been capable of telling the McCann parents, that they had entered the McCann Apartment on that occasion without anyone's consent or permission, nor had they confided in the parents, or confronted them verbally about the fact that they had left there children 'home alone' so to speak!

This reason alone could have been the motive for abducting Madeleine McCann!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 02:56:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3076 on: August 02, 2018, 02:58:PM »
It may well be the case, that when disturbing Madeleine in her bed and lifting her out of the bedroom window, that he (Stephen John Carpenter) himself had tried to calm the awakening child by pacifying her by saying to her, 'Madeleine, Madeleine', which was what his wife would remember...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:00:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3077 on: August 02, 2018, 03:06:PM »
I really do feel, that the business of Carpenters wife supposedly hearing someone saying, or calling out, 'Madeleine, Madeleine', so soon after the carpenters had left the tapas restaurant reception area, (between 9.15pm and 9.30pm) lies at the heart of this mystery!

It isn't the McCann parents, or any of their group who is / was responsible for Madeleine McCanns demise, and it wasn't / isn't anything to do with the Carpenter couple, then at the very least here we have a piece of highly significant circumstantial evidence, of a voice calling out Madeleine McCanns name, not once, but at least twice, signifying that the person who took Madeleine knew her, and that the person who spoke was known to Madeleine - in other words, Madeleine McCann was not abducted by any stranger, if she was taken she was taken by somebody who knew her, or as the case may be, who had comforted her during the previous evenings trauma!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:08:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3078 on: August 02, 2018, 03:10:PM »
I am also a little concerned about the restaurant chefs account which states that at 21.20hrs he heard a commotion which involved dome suggestion or other that a child might be missing?

Did, for example, the chef overhear the Carpenters talking about a child that was going to be reported as missing, rather than a child who had gone missing at all by that stage?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3079 on: August 02, 2018, 03:12:PM »
I would like to know what clothing Mrs Carpenter wore to their 7pm evening meal at the tapas restaurant on that Thursday evening (for 2 persons, not 4)?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3080 on: August 02, 2018, 03:13:PM »
I would like to know what clothing Mrs Carpenter wore to their 7pm evening meal at the tapas restaurant on that Thursday evening (for 2 persons, not 4)?

I have a hunch that she was dressed in a plum purple outfit!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3081 on: August 02, 2018, 03:16:PM »
I have a hunch that she was dressed in a plum purple outfit!

Failing that / this, could that woman have been one of the so-called tapas nine group?

What outfit did Kate McCann herself wear that evening?

What about Fiona Payne?

What about Jane Tanner?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3082 on: August 02, 2018, 03:18:PM »
Something else that I have my doubts about - since Stephen Carpenter had been to the resort previously, I do not believe for one moment that he only met Robert Murat on the morning after Madeleine McCann was reported to be missing!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3083 on: August 02, 2018, 03:19:PM »
Something else that I have my doubts about - since Stephen Carpenter had been to the resort previously, I do not believe for one moment that he only met Robert Murat on the morning after Madeleine McCann was reported to be missing!

Carpenter knew Murat, and vice versa, before that holiday took place, I'm sure about it!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:20:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3084 on: August 02, 2018, 03:25:PM »
Still it's rather drastic action to say the least in abducting a child simply because the two couples had had an altercation the previous evening. Do we know anything about the background of the Carpenters?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3085 on: August 02, 2018, 03:28:PM »
Phone records might hold the key, and internet connectivity!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3086 on: August 02, 2018, 03:31:PM »
Still it's rather drastic action to say the least in abducting a child simply because the two couples had had an altercation the previous evening. Do we know anything about the background of the Carpenters?

The abduction of anybody, and the killing of anybody comes about as a result of drastic action, it happens all over the world every minute of every day! There's no telling what can send somebody over the edge!

I'm still researching Carpenter, he is currently living in Stevenage, with three other people...

Telford Ave
Stevenage...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:38:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3087 on: August 02, 2018, 03:33:PM »
Carpenter knew Murat, and vice versa, before that holiday took place, I'm sure about it!
Stephen Carpenter introduced Robert Murat to Gerry McCann.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3088 on: August 02, 2018, 03:36:PM »
Stephen Carpenter introduced Robert Murat to Gerry McCann.

Yes, that's what Stephen Carpenter says in his statement, but I think it was long before Madeleine went missing!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:38:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3089 on: August 02, 2018, 03:40:PM »
It would be interesting to find out if Carpenter stayed in the same apartment each and every time he's been there, or been back there since!

The location of that apartment next door to Robert Murat's mother's apartment seems somewhat significant to me!