Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585603 times)

Offline lookout

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2400 on: October 10, 2014, 12:15:PM »
 Herd mentality.

Offline Jo

« Reply #2401 on: October 11, 2014, 08:32:AM »
is this the same amoral who beat a confession out of a woman after her kid went missing.
That may be Leonor Cipriano (sorry about the spelling).
Just after MM went missing, I did a stint with the police dog training school as part of a course I was doing and a lot of their police believe Goncalo Amaral and a lot of them had just been to Jersey to the children's home with Martin Grime, I believe there s some cover up somewhere by someone, look at the Ben Needham case, the government here could care less. What makes the Mccann's different? Money? Class?
I have a very big issue with the Mccanns if I am honest, they left their kids in bed while they went off drinking and now it's everyone else who should be looking while they set funds up to go on tour.
There's been a series of You Tube films put online which are worth a watch, bit repetitive at times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4o24jRjOy4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pY5FHP-K20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqHnIjpO-Tg

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2402 on: October 11, 2014, 04:38:PM »
well it was a stupid thing to do but theyve got to live with it surely that's punishment enough.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2403 on: October 11, 2014, 10:54:PM »
an mi5 officer would not of indetified himself as an mi5 officer to a Portuguese policeman.

how would amoral know he was an mi5 officer.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,386.msg262728.html#msg262728

Hi nugnug.  Post 2346 of this thread contains the link to the media article.  Amaral claims that the dog handler received a phone call and then informed a colleague of Amaral, that a member of MI5 was waiting at the airport to speak with him about the case. 

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2404 on: October 11, 2014, 10:57:PM »
Hi Roch.  ;D

I studied this case many years. It would not surprise me one bit if there was indeed a cover up, its proving it that is difficult. 

I could say a great deal regarding Amaral, but I'd get carried away lol

To be honest with you, I don't now about the incident that you mention...When was this?  ;)

Hi Patti.  The link is in post 2346.

Regarding Amaral, do you think there is a possibility that he could be the victim of a smear campaign?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2405 on: October 11, 2014, 11:00:PM »
Has anyone seen a video of a police interview with David Payne?  It's on youtube somewhere.  It's were the police question him regarding the period prior to Maddie's disappearance, where there is a tennis match with Gerry involved and Mr. Payne pays Kate a visit at the McCann's apartment. 

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2406 on: October 11, 2014, 11:18:PM »

Regarding Amaral, do you think there is a possibility that he could be the victim of a smear campaign?

Cheers Roch. :)

I have read it and brought this little bit from it:

"The latest Scotland Yard squad is apparently working on the theory that Madeleine was abducted by burglars who were also involved in drug trafficking. Mr Amaral said the same theory was put forward by a Yard detective seconded to his team seven years ago.

“It was discussed and completely set aside because it made no sense,” he said. “Nobody has proved the house was broken into, that there was a theft, there are no traces of a break-in. No money, cameras or anything else was taken.”

Amaral is correct it was discussed at the onset. But, the PJ did not follow up on the possibility that it could have been a burglar that had taken Madeleine in order to sell her.  OK nothing was missing, passport, money etc. Except a child went missing and when Amaral was told this, he stayed in the restaurant and finished his dinner and turned up at the scene the following morning.

I think if MI5 did meet the dog handlers then NSY would have this information already, but it might be that the public are not to be told.

To be fair I don't dislike Amaral, but at the end of the day he is using the MM case to fuel further book sales. Its all PA stuff to me.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2407 on: October 11, 2014, 11:26:PM »

LOL...god no. Amaral was poor cop financially, and had the atire of Columbo. When he wrote his book on MM he changed his image to that of a more dignified character in order to promote his book.

His claims were shocking and without evidence. This is why the book got banned in court of law. I'm not sure if the book was only banned in Portugal and here????? I can't remember... ;D ;D ;D ;D

John

« Reply #2408 on: October 12, 2014, 12:10:AM »
LOL...god no. Amaral was poor cop financially, and had the atire of Columbo. When he wrote his book on MM he changed his image to that of a more dignified character in order to promote his book.

His claims were shocking and without evidence. This is why the book got banned in court of law. I'm not sure if the book was only banned in Portugal and here????? I can't remember... ;D ;D ;D ;D

The book is only banned in the UK although it can still be viewed in English on the www...says it all really.  For the record, the book was based on the Portuguese Attorney General's Archive Report which shelved the original investigation.  One reason for the shelving being the refusal of the tapas group to take part in a reconstruction as required by the investigators.  One has to wonder why in a claimed child abduction case would friends of the parents refuse to cooperate with police? 

One would think the question of cooperation was a foregone conclusion but apparently not in this case.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:17:AM by John »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2409 on: October 12, 2014, 12:30:AM »

I can see why he would smarten him self up.  Because the spotlight was put on him, he was thrust in to the media and he was briefed against by the British press.  I think after he was removed and the dust settled, he came out fighting rather than be silenced.  That's the impression I have tended to have of him but I would be willing to review that position if I knew more info about him or about the specific claims he made that were not evidenced.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2410 on: October 12, 2014, 12:31:AM »
The book is only banned in the UK although it can still be viewed in English on the www...says it all really.  For the record, the book was based on the Portuguese Attorney General's Archive Report which shelved the original investigation.  One reason for the shelving being the refusal of the tapas group to take part in a reconstruction as required by the investigators.  One has to wonder why in a claimed child abduction case would friends of the parents refuse to cooperate with police? 

One would think the question of cooperation was a foregone conclusion but apparently not in this case.

I will try and find the David Payne video I posted about earlier.

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2411 on: October 12, 2014, 12:49:AM »
Yes please Roch. I'd be interested in seeing that too.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2412 on: October 12, 2014, 01:07:AM »
Yes please Roch. I'd be interested in seeing that too.

Hi Tyler, I believe that the video I saw is somewhere within the vidoes made by this man with a north east accent.  I will continue to try to find it.  In the meantime, here is an overview of the man's opinions...

He also did a video about the 9/11 ball, which is interesting.  I will post that up on the relevant thread.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2413 on: October 12, 2014, 02:22:AM »
'The True Story of Madeleine McCann' PART ONE

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:29:AM by Roch »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2414 on: October 12, 2014, 02:47:AM »
'The True Story of Madeleine McCann' PART TWO

Examines the statements and police interviews of David Payne