Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585604 times)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2296 on: June 02, 2014, 01:41:PM »
I know it's been said before on many occasions but one of the photofits in that article is not a million miles away in likeness from GMc

Offline lookout

« Reply #2297 on: June 02, 2014, 01:43:PM »
 Bless her little heart. I'm beginning now to think that she didn't see her 4th birthday,,as I was one who voted that she was still alive somewhere. It would appear that very little hope is now possible of her being alive.
My heart goes out to her family right now,as I can't imagine what they'll be feeling,,after themselves having lived in hope that she would still be found alive.

There has obviously been a strong indication in that direction because of bringing in such powerful machinery. Poor little lamb.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2298 on: June 02, 2014, 07:40:PM »
I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the Portuguese released an article yesterday in their newspaper. Sadly our newspapers have not got hold of the story.

A 40 year old woman was drugged, raped and stabbed and was in a critical condition but she managed to escape in the resort of Alberfera. She was awaken with him on top of her and he told her that he had killed Madeleine and that he was going to kill her,. then he started to violently stab her.  The assailant was picked up at a bus stop covered in blood. It is reported to be 22 years old.  He is in custody and the British counsel are looking in to it.   ??? Obviously he might be a crank but why say it. He is British.  :-\

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2299 on: June 03, 2014, 01:05:AM »
he probebly is a crank.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2300 on: June 03, 2014, 11:37:PM »
he probebly is a crank.

Not heard any more about it Nugs. I also don'[t think the police will find anything of significance in their search, but I suppose it has to be done the eliminate the idea that there is a possibility that something could be found.   :-\ :(

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2301 on: June 04, 2014, 12:17:AM »
thats the trouble when a case like this gets so much publicity i sometimes think they a mistake giveng these cases so much publicity.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2302 on: June 04, 2014, 09:02:AM »
thats the trouble when a case like this gets so much publicity i sometimes think they a mistake giveng these cases so much publicity.

The media never misses a trick Nugs. Do they when they know it will sell their newspapers.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2303 on: June 04, 2014, 09:23:AM »
I hope the cadaver dogs and ground penetrating radar are taken to the derelict building and garden opposite the church at PDL, they are sure to find what they are looking for, its got an eerie atmosphere associated with it - "ghost of maddie image" was taken in the pink room there, and shallow grave is located at rear of garden. It would be such a grave mistake not to search there, whilst police have all those resources there less than hslf a mile from where they are carrying out work at the moment...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #2304 on: June 04, 2014, 11:53:AM »
 I can't understand why those cadaver dogs,,in the first place,,picked up any scent when the area was comparitively early in its investigation. Even though they can still detect a body after a long time,,but I'm sure their jobs would have been made easier had it been more thorough,,and of course,had the PJ's cooperated !
Amaral wrote it off by saying it was a" murder",,with the parents having been involved------horrible man. His fault that all this is taking place right now.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #2305 on: June 04, 2014, 12:08:PM »
The media never misses a trick Nugs. Do they when they know it will sell their newspapers.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

maybe the police and the mcanns would of done better to keep there investigations a bit more private.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2306 on: June 04, 2014, 03:36:PM »
maybe the police and the mcanns would of done better to keep there investigations a bit more private.

Just maybe, just maybe someone is getting worried somewhere and the police are watching. It could well be a diversion.... :-X

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #2307 on: June 04, 2014, 06:17:PM »
Just maybe, just maybe someone is getting worried somewhere and the police are watching. It could well be a diversion.... :-X

I think you are right. Stress tactics.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2308 on: June 04, 2014, 06:26:PM »
I think you are right. Stress tactics.

I'm beginning to think we might be related Alias 8) 8)  In my heart I hope they don't anything, but on saying that it would give some closure. Sometimes I don't know If I am saying the right thing.  :'(

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #2309 on: June 04, 2014, 07:05:PM »
I'm beginning to think we might be related Alias 8) 8)  In my heart I hope they don't anything, but on saying that it would give some closure. Sometimes I don't know If I am saying the right thing.  :'(

It would be best if poor little Madeleine was found, whether she is dead or alive. Her family and frankly, the rest of the world that has participated in this at least emotionally, need closure. All family members of missing persons say that it gives them closure when their missing relatives are finally found, also if they are dead. The horrible details of their deaths are easier to deal with than the uncertainty.
I can imagine, it must be prolonged torture!
Look at the relatives of the passengers and crew on the missing Malaysian flight - it is simply torture!

I have no idea what the McCanns went through and what made them go so public - I also cannot judge whether it was a smart move or not. Anyway, it didn´t really work, since she was never found. On the other hand, it may be exactly for that reason the case is being looked into now.

I just hope she didn´t suffer/isn´t suffering, poor girl.