Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 587468 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2055 on: October 23, 2013, 05:24:PM »
who was he in debt to wonder was it or someone else.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2056 on: October 23, 2013, 05:30:PM »
who was he in debt to wonder was it or someone else.

I've no idea nugs,,but I have a feeling that snippets of it were given out in 2007 at the beginning of the case when " things " started to leak out about him. Probably after half a dozen of their officers got the push.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2057 on: October 23, 2013, 05:35:PM »
does anybody know how he got into so much debt.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2058 on: October 23, 2013, 05:45:PM »
does anybody know how he got into so much debt.

Probably the high life nugs,,of which he was fond of.During the McCann case he could be found in restaurants scoffing and boozing constantly. Imagine our officers boozing between breaks.?

Offline lookout

« Reply #2059 on: October 23, 2013, 06:36:PM »
Nugs,,in the newspaper that Amaral used to nearly break his neck running to with tales/lies about the McCanns ( 24Horas ) they printed that in 2009 he owed 486 thousand euros,,and the judge ordered the siezure of his house and beloved car. His finances were already precarious before his last court appearance where the McCanns were suing him about the book he wrote,,which was full of libellous script.
Amaral had been hoping to make a quick buck to get him out of the mire,,but the McCanns blocked it from appearing on the shelves here in the UK.
Tax and debt hung over him for years. A fine example of the big" I am" in the police,who was only interested in himself and thought he could pin the blame on the McCanns and earn himself a few more euros for a job which he said was cut and dried. A disgrace to his force.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #2060 on: October 23, 2013, 06:44:PM »
now how the hell did he got that much credit on his salary.

Offline susan

« Reply #2061 on: October 23, 2013, 06:46:PM »
lookout you and april happy ladies tonight.  Susan back on topic ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #2062 on: October 23, 2013, 06:58:PM »
now how the hell did he got that much credit on his salary.

It's obviously been building up,nugs and he hasn't let on. He'll have been in denial.
There's more to his dirty dealings. In 2010,,a fund was set up for him asking pensioners to pay in their pension. ??? ??? ??? His friend Joanna Morais sat it up for him.,in preparation for being sued for his book.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2063 on: October 23, 2013, 07:34:PM »

It's obviously been building up,nugs and he hasn't let on. He'll have been in denial.
There's more to his dirty dealings. In 2010,,a fund was set up for him asking pensioners to pay in their pension. ??? ??? ??? His friend Joanna Morais sat it up for him.,in preparation for being sued for his book.

I think the Daily Star should be sued...Have you read the front page? Its disgusting.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2064 on: October 23, 2013, 07:43:PM »
Maddie found in Ireland.? Is that it.? I haven't read it,,only that a second child was found today,,and it gave no details.

Offline susan

« Reply #2065 on: October 23, 2013, 07:47:PM »
lookout did you hear on the news about the little blonde girl taken from a house in Dublin that they are her birth parents DNA tests carried out.  Imagine taking away your child for no other reason other than she was blonde :'(

Offline lookout

« Reply #2066 on: October 23, 2013, 07:50:PM »
lookout did you hear on the news about the little blonde girl taken from a house in Dublin that they are her birth parents DNA tests carried out.  Imagine taking away your child for no other reason other than she was blonde :'(

I didn't see that Susan,,just that a second child who was found today,,was Madeleine.??? I don't know if it's the same Roma family,,but it was a Roma family who had the child.

Offline susan

« Reply #2067 on: October 23, 2013, 07:53:PM »
Lookout on the main news tonight did not mention any second child though only the little blonde girl was the daughter of the couple she was taken from :(

Offline lookout

« Reply #2068 on: October 23, 2013, 08:06:PM »
Lookout on the main news tonight did not mention any second child though only the little blonde girl was the daughter of the couple she was taken from :(

Now I'm getting mixed up.There was the 14 year old on Sunday,in Dublin.Then this one where they are the childs' parents,,and at lunchtime today,,there was another child in Dublin found with a Roma family,,making 3 in all,,except one will be reunited back with her family. What a mix up. Panic and hysteria has set in now where there are fair-haired children.
What about blonde women with black babies.? Will they get arrested.?

Offline susan

« Reply #2069 on: October 23, 2013, 08:14:PM »
lookout just heard the news in the backgroud not sure which child was taken from her natural parents.  The world has gone mad.  Just brought the news up it is the 7 year old Roma girl who was taken from her natural parents now reunited after DNA tests prove she is their daughter what a state of affairs.