Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585603 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1440 on: May 19, 2013, 04:55:PM »
One night in a hotel in Turkey, a small child was crying for a length of time, and it got increasingly worse. after about twenty minutes of this, I just had to go and check on that child, so I went to the door and tried to talk to it. The mother came and seemed angry with me. Turned out she worked at the hotel and left her BABY son alone locked in the room....
Little kids should not be left unattended - ever! The Mcanns made a grave, grave error. Really cannot understand that, them being well educated people.

Indeed they did Alias. A mistake they will have to live with, because they are both intelligent enough to know that those children should never have been left. They did and paid the ultimate price for it.  6 years on it is only now that KM has left her two remaining children in the car whilst paying for petrol....this has had a devastating effect on all concerned at least now KM can face the demons and leave her children even if its to pay for petrol....while still having them in view....this is normal, but KM has not found normality since the day M disappeared. 

I am surprised that PFenn did not go down to the apartment to see what was wrong like you yourself did....after hearing cries for well over an hour....I certainly would have seeked some sort of help for the child...

I remember being left at Butlins holiday camp...I was hysterical having woken up all alone, but families did do it then...and there was a babysitter, or watch person who was employed by Butlins to do this...I remember the person outside...can't remember if it was male or female, but they took the chalet number and announced over the tannoy that a child was awake....Mu mum must have thought I was safe, but in reality I wasn't....anything could have happened.  :) :) :) :)

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #1441 on: May 19, 2013, 05:17:PM »
Indeed they did Alias. A mistake they will have to live with, because they are both intelligent enough to know that those children should never have been left. They did and paid the ultimate price for it.  6 years on it is only now that KM has left her two remaining children in the car whilst paying for petrol....this has had a devastating effect on all concerned at least now KM can face the demons and leave her children even if its to pay for petrol....while still having them in view....this is normal, but KM has not found normality since the day M disappeared. 

I am surprised that PFenn did not go down to the apartment to see what was wrong like you yourself did....after hearing cries for well over an hour....I certainly would have seeked some sort of help for the child...

I remember being left at Butlins holiday camp...I was hysterical having woken up all alone, but families did do it then...and there was a babysitter, or watch person who was employed by Butlins to do this...I remember the person outside...can't remember if it was male or female, but they took the chalet number and announced over the tannoy that a child was awake....Mu mum must have thought I was safe, but in reality I wasn't....anything could have happened.  :) :) :) :)

I wish that more people would do that, don´t take anything for granted, meaning that the parents do have control.
Some years ago a little girl was murdered in the middle of the day - one block from where I was working, it was horrid! Turns out that a lady saw her being violently abducted - she assumed by her father, it was not her father! This girl could have been saved if that lady had reacted!!! So maddening.
I interfered on another occasion. Went shopping, and a baby in a pram outside a bub was crying, I went by; but when I returned from my shopping, the baby was STILL crying, so I went into the pub and asked who the baby belonged to. That mother was also angry with me... I don´t care, let them be mad!

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1442 on: May 19, 2013, 05:46:PM »
I wish that more people would do that, don´t take anything for granted, meaning that the parents do have control.
Some years ago a little girl was murdered in the middle of the day - one block from where I was working, it was horrid! Turns out that a lady saw her being violently abducted - she assumed by her father, it was not her father! This girl could have been saved if that lady had reacted!!! So maddening.
I interfered on another occasion. Went shopping, and a baby in a pram outside a bub was crying, I went by; but when I returned from my shopping, the baby was STILL crying, so I went into the pub and asked who the baby belonged to. That mother was also angry with me... I don´t care, let them be mad!

I agree Alias, so many hide behind closed doors these days and don't wish to get involved for fear of reprisals.  I was reading about a case yesterday where a young couples baby died. The baby had seen the nurse that morning and the nurse told the parents that the baby had a bad cold. Later that night the parents had a party and invited family and friends over. Ond of the partygoers changed and fed the baby and insisted to her mother after the baby had fitted to take it to hospital.  The parents left the baby till the next day and found it dead.  If only the person who had insisted, insisted more and the parents took some sort of responsibility then that poor little mite would be alive today. It was diagnosed that the baby had pneumonia and died of a natural death...but the couple involved were known to social services and the court has ruled they were indeed negligent and continued to party despite their child was ill.  This sort of thing sickens me.....  :'(

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #1443 on: May 19, 2013, 06:02:PM »
I agree Alias, so many hide behind closed doors these days and don't wish to get involved for fear of reprisals.  I was reading about a case yesterday where a young couples baby died. The baby had seen the nurse that morning and the nurse told the parents that the baby had a bad cold. Later that night the parents had a party and invited family and friends over. Ond of the partygoers changed and fed the baby and insisted to her mother after the baby had fitted to take it to hospital.  The parents left the baby till the next day and found it dead.  If only the person who had insisted, insisted more and the parents took some sort of responsibility then that poor little mite would be alive today. It was diagnosed that the baby had pneumonia and died of a natural death...but the couple involved were known to social services and the court has ruled they were indeed negligent and continued to party despite their child was ill.  This sort of thing sickens me.....  :'(

Awww, poor little thing.  :'(

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1444 on: May 21, 2013, 06:17:AM »
Mike, at the door to apartment 5A, scene of the disappearence, and images taken by him, in a room of the derelict building, situated across the road of the church at PDL, Portugal:-
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:21:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1445 on: May 21, 2013, 06:22:AM »
Other paranormal images, captured in photographs:-

(1) - Ghostly image of Sheila "Bambi" Caffell, visible in bloodied part palm print on page of bible, found at the scene, in the White house farm, murder / suicide case, 1985...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:28:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1446 on: May 21, 2013, 10:07:AM »
I have always believed that the unoccupied apartment in the same block as the McCann contingent were staying in, may have played some role in MM's disappearence. Perhaps this is why Scotland Yard are now looking at identifying this team of casually empoyed cleaners know to be working in the area at the time...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:08:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1447 on: May 21, 2013, 11:14:AM »
I have always believed that the unoccupied apartment in the same block as the McCann contingent were staying in, may have played some role in MM's disappearence. Perhaps this is why Scotland Yard are now looking at identifying this team of casually empoyed cleaners know to be working in the area at the time...

Men seen loitering in the stairwell, and in the road could have been members of the casual cleaning gang, Scotland yard are now trying to trace. Clothing found by me in the derelict building fit the description given to one or men who were seen to be loitering around near the apartment block from where MM disappeared...

This clothing should be screened for presence of MM's DNA...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:21:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1448 on: May 22, 2013, 12:21:AM »
Men seen loitering in the stairwell, and in the road could have been members of the casual cleaning gang, Scotland yard are now trying to trace. Clothing found by me in the derelict building fit the description given to one or men who were seen to be loitering around near the apartment block from where MM disappeared...

This clothing should be screened for presence of MM's DNA...

Blue jeans, and dark blue kaghool...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:22:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1449 on: May 22, 2013, 12:33:AM »
(1) - http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post256725.html#p256725

On May 19, 2013 Express News UK shared shocking evidence in the search for Madeleine McCann -- but what does this evidence truly mean? It's been revealed that a mysterious "middle aged couple" entered the family's rental flat to check on a crying Maddie while Kate and Gerry were away at a tapas bar for the evening. If this latest update in the McCann saga proves true then it could mean any number of things and some of the avenues of speculation do not fall in favor of the girl's parents.

Scotland Yard is in search of this mysterious couple, because frankly this is the most shocking evidence to date in the search for the missing child. However, this middle aged couple could have been anyone from a stranger's point-of-view, and the witnesses who saw this couple were indeed strangers to the McCanns and their circle of friends. So is it at all possible that this middle aged couple came from that circle of buddies? If so, that would explain the group's refusal to participate in a reenactment, which would be important to the investigation.

On the other hand, this could truly be a break in the case that may potentially alleviate all suspicion way from Kate and Gerry. Officials in Portugal once authoritatively declared that there was never proof of a stranger abduction in Maddie's disappearance, so it's hard to believe that two strange people waltzed into the apartment and took one of the three young children. But it's still a possibility. This Emirates article shares the hope expressed by Scotland Yard that Maddie McCann may still be alive. However, after the better half of a decade gone that is also something difficult to envision. If this so called mystery couple knows that they are being sought by investigators, something bad might happen.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:34:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1450 on: May 22, 2013, 05:57:AM »
When Kate McCann returned to the tapas bar to alert all and sundry, she blurted out the immortal words, "They've taken her", amongst other things, as if she knew who had taken Maddie...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1451 on: May 22, 2013, 06:00:AM »
When Kate McCann returned to the tapas bar to alert all and sundry, she blurted out the immortal words, "They've taken her", amongst other things, as if she knew who had taken Maddie...

Who did Kate McCann mean, when she said, "They've taken her"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1452 on: May 22, 2013, 06:05:AM »
(1) -

Jane Tanner .......... how unlucky is she with all the co-incidences in the McCann case?

Jane Tanner and her partner Russell O'Brien were two of the .....for sake of a better description ..... Tapas 9.

Jane came to prominence in the case in particular because she allegedly spotted Madeleine being carried away by a man just after Gerry McCann had done his check on the apartment.

In fact in between Gerry doing his check and Kate discovering Madeleine was missing, Jane Tanner, her partner Russell and Matthew Oldfield another in the group, are the only other 3 who had left the table.

So Jane was in the right place at the right time when she spotted 'Madeleine' being taken away. Her testimony however has been discredited by another witness who says it cant have happened the way she described.

Then comes reports that both Tanner, her husband and Robert Murat were all in Exeter in the days before the holiday began.
6 years ago
 Report Abuse

Additional Details

Now we have new reports that another couple who werent part of the Tapas 9 but who were in the same resort, and had been questioned by police over their hire car, were friends of ...yep ... Jane Tanner.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:21:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1453 on: May 22, 2013, 06:22:AM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1454 on: May 22, 2013, 06:28:AM »
(1) -

Jane Tanner .......... how unlucky is she with all the co-incidences in the McCann case?

Jane Tanner and her partner Russell O'Brien were two of the .....for sake of a better description ..... Tapas 9.

Jane came to prominence in the case in particular because she allegedly spotted Madeleine being carried away by a man just after Gerry McCann had done his check on the apartment.

In fact in between Gerry doing his check and Kate discovering Madeleine was missing, Jane Tanner, her partner Russell and Matthew Oldfield another in the group, are the only other 3 who had left the table.

So Jane was in the right place at the right time when she spotted 'Madeleine' being taken away. Her testimony however has been discredited by another witness who says it cant have happened the way she described.

Then comes reports that both Tanner, her husband and Robert Murat were all in Exeter in the days before the holiday began.
6 years ago
 Report Abuse

Additional Details

Now we have new reports that another couple who werent part of the Tapas 9 but who were in the same resort, and had been questioned by police over their hire car, were friends of ...yep ... Jane Tanner.

I found the denim jeans, and blue kaghool type jacket worn by this man, concealed inside the derelict building, across the road from the church at PDL, where I took ghostly image of Maddie alongside a single bed mattress on the floor in one of the rooms - and some sort of ground disturbance at the rear of the overgrown garden, that resembles a shallow grave:-
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:38:AM by mike tesko »