Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 587365 times)

Offline arlosmum

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2011, 09:46:AM »
Have a read of the McCann files.com. (sorry, can't do the link thingy)
The Forbidden Investigation gives a really good account of what happened, according to the Portugese police officer in charge, at the time.
It's quite harrowing, in places, but well worth looking at.
He retired early after he was removed from the case. Probably due to Diplomatic pressure from England.
I have to say, he has convinced me, particularly with regard to the Smith family, and what they saw.......

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2011, 10:48:AM »
In answer to the poll - no, Madeleine is not alive. In my opinion she died either from two reasons - sedation gone wrong (the most likely) or that she was hit/pushed/shoved too hard probably by Kate through stress/exasperation/exhaustion.

I believe the abduction was simulated and Madeleine's poor body was hidden because the Post Mortem would have shown up the sedation drugs or evidence or abuse, or both.

I think the Tapas group all know what happened, with the exception of Diane Webster. They are in on it because they were also sedating their kids, if found out, they would lose their medical careers and have their children taken into care.

As for where Madeleine is, I believe they put her out to sea and her body will never be found.

To be frank, I can't bear the sight of Kate or Gerry, I find them despicable. I hold much hope that they'll be bought to justice one day, and I believe this will happen eventually.

Well at least that dispels Mike's theory that she is buried in a corner of a disused garden.
--------------------

You mark my words, they concealed the body of Maddie in one of the two horizontal drains along that part of the coast, and then moved her remains into the grounds of the derelict building, and from there evidence was carried off in the boot of the hire car, from that location...

Scoff all you like - the McCanns know what they did, and they know Maddie is dead..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:45:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2011, 12:53:PM »
Not only have I studied this case in depth, but I have visited the scene and carried out an intense investigation of my own, which has led me to conclude that the parents and others knew and know what actually happened to Poor little Maddie McCann...

She is dead...

She ain't ever going to be found alive...

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:54:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Wild Rose

« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2011, 02:27:PM »
<snip> the parents and others knew and know what actually happened to Poor little Maddie McCann...

She is dead...

Yes, I'm certain of it too :(.

One of the biggest giveaways for me was Kate and Gerry's immediate anger and discrediting of the EVRD dogs. Just imagine your own child had disappeared, if you know they couldn't have wondered off  - and Kate and Gerry did say that about Madeleine in the immediate aftermath - (and around 12-24 hours later Kate also said "a paedophile has got her"), then upon hearing that the EVRD dogs found blood and cadaver odour in the apartment (and these dogs are AMAZINGLY clever, and animals don't lie), wouldn't you be terribly upset and break down at this because there's now something tangible painting a picture of what happened to your child? The McCann's didn't, all they did was scoff and sneer, and say the dogs are rubbish. This has always been the McCann's weakness you see - they don't know how to do real emotions - and this is why so many people look at this story and think there's something just not right about the whole thing. Here's an example:

This picture was taken shortly after Kate and Gerry said they believed Madeliene had been taken by a paedophile/s. It was also on the day of what would have been Madeleine's 4th birthday:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://mccannexposure.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/4648211.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/exclusive-brian-kennedy-mccanns-multi-millionaire-benefactor/&usg=__dgvni5Mb4wwHA-uFirHAZwVyZOg=&h=340&w=512&sz=27&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=G9c1ztU5PdbH9M:&tbnh=139&tbnw=163&ei=4HeYTaXUKs-Dswb_nuHLCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkate%2Band%2Bgerry%2Bmccann%2Bchurch%2Bmadeline%2527s%2Bbirthday%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26channel%3Ds%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D621%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=108&vpy=137&dur=1190&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=203&ty=75&oei=4HeYTaXUKs-Dswb_nuHLCA&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

I don't know about the derelict building aspect Mike, can you explain it a bit further please?

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:42:PM by Wild Rose »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2011, 04:29:PM »
<snip> the parents and others knew and know what actually happened to Poor little Maddie McCann...

She is dead...

One of the biggest giveaways for me was Kate and Gerry's immediate anger and discrediting of the EVRD dogs. Just imagine your own child had disappeared, if you know they couldn't have wondered off  - and Kate and Gerry did say that about Madeleine in the immediate aftermath - (and around 12-24 hours later Kate also said "a paedophile has got her"), then upon hearing that the EVRD dogs found blood and cadaver odour in the apartment (and these dogs are AMAZINGLY clever, and animals don't lie), wouldn't you be terribly upset and break down at this because there's now something tangible painting a picture of what happened to your child? The McCann's didn't, all they did was scoff and sneer, and say the dogs are rubbish. This has always been the McCann's weakness you see - they don't know how to do real emotions - and this is why so many people look at this story and think there's something just not right about the whole thing. Here's an example:

This picture was taken shortly after Kate and Gerry said they believed Madeliene had been taken by a paedophile/s. It was also on the day of what would have been Madeleine's 4th birthday:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://mccannexposure.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/4648211.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/exclusive-brian-kennedy-mccanns-multi-millionaire-benefactor/&usg=__dgvni5Mb4wwHA-uFirHAZwVyZOg=&h=340&w=512&sz=27&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=G9c1ztU5PdbH9M:&tbnh=139&tbnw=163&ei=4HeYTaXUKs-Dswb_nuHLCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkate%2Band%2Bgerry%2Bmccann%2Bchurch%2Bmadeline%2527s%2Bbirthday%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26channel%3Ds%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D621%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=108&vpy=137&dur=1190&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=203&ty=75&oei=4HeYTaXUKs-Dswb_nuHLCA&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

I don't know about the derelict building aspect Mike, can you explain it a bit further please?
--------------------------

Thanks for joyous picture of the McCann parents - Jerry was also seen to be laughing on the balcony of their apartment on the morning after Maddie supposedly went missing...

I will be giving a more in-depth account of why I think the remains of Maddie were disposed of in the grounds of the derelict building in due course. But first I was intending to give everyone a clear picture of the surrounding area, where the church, the horizontal drain and the derelict building is located / situated, as well as views of the coastline which also includes the site for the other horizontal drain...

Offline Wild Rose

« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2011, 04:52:PM »

She is dead...

Thanks for joyous picture of the McCann parents - Jerry was also seen to be laughing on the balcony of their apartment on the morning after Maddie supposedly went missing...

I will be giving a more in-depth account of why I think the remains of Maddie were disposed of in the grounds of the derelict building in due course. But first I was intending to give everyone a clear picture of the surrounding area, where the church, the horizontal drain and the derelict building is located / situated, as well as views of the coastline which also includes the site for the other horizontal drain...

Oh I could write reams about the inappropriate behavior of Kate and Jerry, their downright bizarre comments, the inconsistancies of the Tapas group, the outrageousness of the fund (which is of course a fighting fund, it was even admitted early on by someone in their team, that the money was going to be mostly used to pay legal costs, rather than actual searching!).

Thanks for the pictures Mike, looking forward to your next postings on this.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:55:PM by Wild Rose »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2011, 04:57:PM »

She is dead...

Oh I could write reams about the inappropriate behavior of Kate and Jerry, their downright bizarre comments, the inconsistancies of the Tapas group, the outrageousness of the fund (which is of course a fighting fund (it was even admitted early on by someone in their team, that the money was going to be mostly used to pay legal costs, rather than the "search"!).

Thanks for the pictures Mike, look forward to your next postings on this.
---------------------

I was intending to show the area in the immediate locality of the church / drain / and derelict building, and access to it, from the coastline where the second horizontal drain is situated, and from the apartment where Maddie supposedly vanished from? Its not something which I can do quickly, it might take me some time to build that picture up, so that everyone is aware of what I am talking about, especially when it comes to my reasons for believing that the remains of Maddie are / were buried in the grounds of that derelict building, and how the hire car was used to carry off vital clues for disposal elsewhere...

chelmsey

« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2011, 05:13:PM »
Mike........Do you believe that Madeleine is still buried in the garden of the derelict house?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2011, 05:15:PM »
Mike........Do you believe that Madeleine is still buried in the garden of the derelict house?
------------------

I believe that her remains are there, yes - but maybe not her clothing, which I believe was taken away in the boot of the hire car...

sandy

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2011, 05:31:PM »
Oh yes so plausible and so utterly impossible.

What Mike proposes is that the McCann's carried out all these activities under the noses of an entire village who were looking for an abducted child.  Not only did they hide her then collect her and bury her but they disposed of her clothing in a hire car and all this while they were under the scrutiny of the world's press and the Portuguese police. 

Really Mike is that the best you can do with this hair brained theory??   ;D

sandy

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2011, 05:35:PM »
There isn't the slightest evidence of any sort that Maddie is dead, not a single piece of anything tangible.  Hearsay and rumour on one hand and silly theories count for nothing.

Offline Wild Rose

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2011, 05:57:PM »
A properly trained sniffer dog can find human remains very easily.

There isn't the slightest evidence of any sort that Maddie is dead, not a single piece of anything tangible.  <snip>

From the case files:

OPERATION TASK CANINE DEPLOYMENTS 1-8 AUGUST 2007

On the instruction of The PJ Director, The Portuguese police kept all search
records concerning the deployment of the search dogs. All dog searches were
recorded by video.

The following searches were conducted:

Five apartments at a complex in Praia Da Luz.
Mr. Murat's property at Pria Da Luz.
Mr. McCann's Villa at Pria Da Luz ( Present occupancy).
Articles of clothing from Mr. McCann's residence.
Western beach Pria da Luz.
Eastern Beach Pria Da Luz.
10 Vehicles screened at Portimao.
CANINE SEARCHES AT FIVE APARTMENTS AT PRIA DA LUZ.

All five apartments were searched using the EVRD. The only alert indications
were at apartment 5a, the reported scene.

The EVRD alerted in the:

Rear bedroom of the apartment in the immediate right hand corner by
the door.

Living room, behind sofa.

Veranda outside parent's bedroom.

Garden area directly under veranda.

My observation of the dog's behaviour in this instance was that the dog's
behaviour changed immediately upon opening the front door to the apartment.
He will normally remain in the sit position until released and tasked to search.
On this occasion he broke the stay and entered the apartment with an above
average interest. His behaviour was such that I believed him to be 'in scent'
and I therefore allowed him to free search without direction to allow him to
identify the source of his interest. He did so alerting in the rear bedroom.

I released him from this and tasked him to continue to search. He did so
alerting in an area to the rear of the sofa in the lounge.

The dog's behaviour for these alerts led me to the following opinions:

The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
being identified. This is the alert given by him when there is no tangible
evidence to be located only the remaining scent.

The second alert was one where a definitive area was evident. The CSI dog
was therefore deployed who gave specific alert indications to specific areas
on the tiled floor area behind the sofa and on the curtain in the area that was
in contact with the floor behind the sofa. This would indicate to the likely
presence of human blood.

The forensic science support oficers were then deployed to recover items for
laboratory analysis.

There were no alert indications from the remaining properties. I did however
see the dog search in the kitchen waste bins. These contained meat
foodstuffs including pork and did not result in any false alert response.

CANINE SEARCH OF MR MURAT'S PROPERTY.

The property was subjected to a search for human remains or blood stained
articles. The outside of property was stripped of vegetation and after the
ground being probed was searched by the EVRD dog. The inside of the
property was then searched by the dog. There were no alert indications and
no human remains were located.

CANINE SEARCH OF MR McCANN'S VILLA, PRESENT OCCUPANCY.

The villa interior, garden, and all property within were searched by the EVRD.
The only alert indication given was when the dog located a pink cuddly toy in
the villas lounge. The CSI dog did not alert to the toy when screened
separately.

BOXES OF CLOTHING 1 PROPERTY FORM MR McCANN'S RESIDENCE.

At a suitable venue numerous boxes of clothing 1 property taken from the
McCann present residence were screened using both the EVRD and the CSI
dog. The venue was screened by both dogs prior to introducing clothing /
property. Neither gave an alert indication. The screening then took place with
the contents of each box being placed around the room in turn. The process
was recorded by video and written records were taken by PJ officers.

The only alert indication was by the EVRD on clothing from one of the boxes. I
am not in possession of the details as these were recorded by the PJ ofĂ­icers
present.

CANINE VEHICLE SEARCHES.

Ten vehicles were screened in an underground multi storey car park at
Portimao. The vehicles, of which I did not know the owner details, were
parked on an empty floor with 20-30 feet between each. The vehicle
placement video recording and management of the process was conducted
by the PJ. The EVRD was then tasked to search the area. When passing a
vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family,
the dog's behaviour changed substantially. This then produced an alert
indication at the lower part of the drivers door where the dog was biting and
barking. I recognise this behaviour as the dog indicating scent emitting from
the inside of the vehicle through the seal around the door.

Statement of Martin Grime, the dog handler in the case:

I have 35 years experience in the training of dogs both within the police
service and in the public sector.

I specialise in the development and training of specialist search dogs to
include narcotics, explosives, currency, human remains, blood and semen.

I am the Special Advisor to The U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau
of Investigation, in relation to their Canine Forensic Program.

I am a U.K.A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers, England and wales)
accredited police dog training instructor. Iam a Subject Matter Expert in
forensic canine search and on the N.P.I.A. (National Policing Improvement
Agency) Expert Advisers database.

I advise Domestic and International Law enforcement agencies on the
operational deployment of Police Dogs in the role of Homicide investigation.

I develop methods of detecting forensically recoverable evidence by the use
of dogs and facilitate training.

I am regularly deployed to homicide cases within my portfolio and form a
'Specialist Canine Homicide Search Team' including the S.A.M dog teams
from Dyfed Powys and USA.

I have trained and handle two operational specialist search dogs:
'Eddie' is a 7-year-old English Springer spaniel dog who is trained as an
Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog (EVRD).

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:05:PM by Wild Rose »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2011, 06:08:PM »

What Mike proposes is that the McCann's carried out all these activities under the noses of an entire village who were looking for an abducted child.  Not only did they hide her then collect her and bury her but they disposed of her clothing in a hire car and all this while they were under the scrutiny of the world's press and the Portuguese police. 

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

sandy

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2011, 06:11:PM »

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

Why don't you admit it. Even the dog handler had to admit that no tangible or evidential consequences can be derived from the results.

It is quite understandable that the dog would react to a scent which emanated from Maddie since it was Maddie they were tracking.  She was in the apartment and she was in the hire car.  This in itself means absolutely nothing and certainly is not evidence that she is dead.

I know your arguments are weak but there is no need for name calling just because someone doesn't agree with you and your hair-brained theory.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:15:PM by sandy »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2011, 06:11:PM »
There isn't the slightest evidence of any sort that Maddie is dead, not a single piece of anything tangible.  Hearsay and rumour on one hand and silly theories count for nothing.
-----------------

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Maddie is still alive - not a single piece of anything tangible.

Any parent who lost a child in circumstances as alleged by the McCanns and their friends would bend over backwards to co-operate with the police, but not the McCanns, oh no, they chose to say noting... 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:12:PM by mike tesko »