Author Topic: Iranian Strike  (Read 910 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Iranian Strike
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2024, 10:53:AM »
Everyone who matters understands the price of attacking Iran is way too high. You either don’t or choose not to but there will be no direct attack on Iran.

Israel couldn’t strike Iranian launch sites. How will they do this? You do know the distance between Iran and Israel, I take it. Iran’s sites are buried underground and in mountains. Israel have no ground based missile capability that could reach Iran, never mind take out their launch sites. Israeli planes can’t reach Iran without refuelling, airspace closed off to them.

🤡

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 05:33:PM by David1819 »

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2024, 11:21:PM »

🤡
    There was no Israeli attack on Iran. What do you imagine happened? Iran have firmly established deterrence. Your clown face reply is idiotic given that everything I stated still stands

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2024, 01:29:AM »
He seemed to alright with the North Koreans Gringo.
    I don't necessarily disagree, Roch, but I remain unconvinced either way. He does seem to really get under the skin of the war hawks in both parties, which is a plus if it isn't theatre. Those same war hawks are the ones desperate to keep him from power using every trick in the book. The problem, for me, is that for every action such as the North Korea initiative there is a counter argument. Recognising the Golan Heights unilaterally as Israeli territory, moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, the murder of Soleimani. It is a confusing picture to say the least.
    I expect the US election, if it takes place, to be an even more obviously corrupt farce than the 2020 election. It is obvious that Trump would win in a legitimate election and equally obvious that if an election happens, it will be interfered with. How do you see this playing out?
    There is an appearance, to me at least, that Trump is less controllable. Clinton, Obama were self evidently compromised in some ways and controllable and controlled by unseen puppet masters. Biden likewise is compromised and senile to boot. He isn't in control of what he eats for breakfast never mind the Presidency.

Offline David1819

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2024, 01:31:PM »
"Umbra synthetic aperture radar imagery acquired 0648Z 19APR2024 showed evidence of damage to the Iranian S-300PMU2 strategic surface-to-air missile battery in Isfahan since 15APR2024. A probable damaged 30N6E target engagement radar was visible in imagery still on the radar hardstand. Other battery system components however have been withdrawn from the site. Their status and location is currently unclear. According to senior U.S. military sources speaking to FOX News, “The Israelis hit what they intended to strike.”

« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 02:09:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2024, 02:09:PM »
    There was no Israeli attack on Iran. What do you imagine happened? Iran have firmly established deterrence. Your clown face reply is idiotic given that everything I stated still stands

🤡

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2024, 02:43:PM »
David I wonder what the Iranians and Israelis think about the sea wall.

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2024, 05:16:PM »
"Umbra synthetic aperture radar imagery acquired 0648Z 19APR2024 showed evidence of damage to the Iranian S-300PMU2 strategic surface-to-air missile battery in Isfahan since 15APR2024. A probable damaged 30N6E target engagement radar was visible in imagery still on the radar hardstand. Other battery system components however have been withdrawn from the site. Their status and location is currently unclear. According to senior U.S. military sources speaking to FOX News, “The Israelis hit what they intended to strike.”

It is clear to anyone interested in the truth that there is zero evidence of an Israeli attack on Iran. The whole thing was at first backed up by footage from Lebanon. There is no footage, no evidence of any attack. Some missiles landed in Iraq. The whole thing is a face saving psy-op. The quadcopter drones were no doubt launched by foreign backed/funded MEK elements within Iran.
     Your track record on these matters is poor. You have spent the last three years or so pronouncing that Russia are running out of missiles, stealing washing machines for their chips, have a weak economy, a poor military and who are incapable of out attriting NATO. Three years on and NATO leaders admit the poor state of their supply and production is way behind Russia. According to the IMF Russia has the fastest growing economy in Europe whilst those who set out to crush Russia economically are in recession.
     It is also clear that the attempt to isolate and demonise Russia has backfired on the would be bullies. Israel, US and NATO/western countries generally displaying all of their ugly nakedness for the Rest of the World(ROW) to see. The ROW has seen and is reacting. France and the US are being removed from Africa. US are totally isolated in the UN, even more so after their hypocrisy of "supporting a two state solution" was exposed as the lie and sham it always was when they vetoed Palestinian stateship in the UNSC yesterday.
      The global majority of Africa, Asia and South America are turning to the multipolar model proposed by China/Russia and represented in the growth and growing power of BRICS+. US/UK/Israel are trying to prevent multi-polarity and hang on to their hegemonic status and are becoming increasingly savage in their desperation. Everyone sees this now, except the wilfully blind.

Offline David1819

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2024, 03:15:PM »
     It is clear to anyone interested in the truth that there is zero evidence of an Israeli attack on Iran. The whole thing was at first backed up by footage from Lebanon. There is no footage, no evidence of any attack. Some missiles landed in Iraq. The whole thing is a face saving psy-op. The quadcopter drones were no doubt launched by foreign backed/funded MEK elements within Iran.
     Your track record on these matters is poor. You have spent the last three years or so pronouncing that Russia are running out of missiles, stealing washing machines for their chips, have a weak economy, a poor military and who are incapable of out attriting NATO. Three years on and NATO leaders admit the poor state of their supply and production is way behind Russia. According to the IMF Russia has the fastest growing economy in Europe whilst those who set out to crush Russia economically are in recession.
     It is also clear that the attempt to isolate and demonise Russia has backfired on the would be bullies. Israel, US and NATO/western countries generally displaying all of their ugly nakedness for the Rest of the World(ROW) to see. The ROW has seen and is reacting. France and the US are being removed from Africa. US are totally isolated in the UN, even more so after their hypocrisy of "supporting a two state solution" was exposed as the lie and sham it always was when they vetoed Palestinian stateship in the UNSC yesterday.
      The global majority of Africa, Asia and South America are turning to the multipolar model proposed by China/Russia and represented in the growth and growing power of BRICS+. US/UK/Israel are trying to prevent multi-polarity and hang on to their hegemonic status and are becoming increasingly savage in their desperation. Everyone sees this now, except the wilfully blind.

🤡

Offline David1819

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2024, 03:27:PM »

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2024, 06:54:PM »

The "evidence" that you bring forward to back up your assertions is laughable in the extreme. Where is the footage of explosions, missiles striking, air defence firing interceptors? All of this is available for the Iranian attack and for all other missile attacks. Instead we get bullshit such as the nonsense offered by you. Real concrete evidence of this alleged attack is conspicuous by its absence because it didn't happen. Had it happened there would be real undeniable evidence by way of footage. Initially footage of missile strikes in Lebanon was circulated as "evidence", which was obviously rapidly identified and debunked. Since then the "evidence" offered has been of the "trust me bro" variety.
     What exactly are you saying occurred in this Israeli attack? How many missiles, drones etc.? Where was struck? by what? etc etc. Paint us the picture of what, when and how occurred in this attack on Iran that you claim took place

Offline David1819

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2024, 02:04:AM »
     The "evidence" that you bring forward to back up your assertions is laughable in the extreme. Where is the footage of explosions, missiles striking, air defence firing interceptors? All of this is available for the Iranian attack and for all other missile attacks. Instead we get bullshit such as the nonsense offered by you. Real concrete evidence of this alleged attack is conspicuous by its absence because it didn't happen. Had it happened there would be real undeniable evidence by way of footage. Initially footage of missile strikes in Lebanon was circulated as "evidence", which was obviously rapidly identified and debunked. Since then the "evidence" offered has been of the "trust me bro" variety.
     What exactly are you saying occurred in this Israeli attack? How many missiles, drones etc.? Where was struck? by what? etc etc. Paint us the picture of what, when and how occurred in this attack on Iran that you claim took place

I'm sure no attack happened in your Tankie fantasy world. And I suggest you keep this fantasy world to yourself before you make an even bigger 🤡 of yourself. And on top of that seek professional help.

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2024, 04:06:AM »
I'm sure no attack happened in your Tankie fantasy world. And I suggest you keep this fantasy world to yourself before you make an even bigger 🤡 of yourself. And on top of that seek professional help.
    So tell us what exactly happened in this attack. I have asked you twice already, so for the third time, "How, what, where  did this attack take place?"  Clown faces and insults as replies only demonstrate that you cannot answer the most basic questions about this alleged attack. If you can't tell us even the most basic details then how can you have any honest conviction in this claim?