Author Topic: Query re forum members  (Read 3229 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Query re forum members
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2020, 11:42:AM »

I'm not too surprised by that Hartley as your posts latterly , to me anyway, hinted at uncertainty as opposed to your posts initially. You can sense a change in some posters who were regulars.

guest7363

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2020, 11:50:AM »

I'm not too surprised by that Hartley as your posts latterly , to me anyway, hinted at uncertainty as opposed to your posts initially. You can sense a change in some posters who were regulars.
Yes I’ve gone down Lookout to 99% 😂😂😂😂. Only joking my friend 👍. If NGB keeps posting I might slide down a bit more 🙈🙈

Offline lookout

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2020, 11:53:AM »
Yes I’ve gone down Lookout to 99% 😂😂😂😂. Only joking my friend 👍. If NGB keeps posting I might slide down a bit more 🙈🙈

I'm sure you will RJ. Take it from me. ;)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2020, 12:23:PM »
Why the change?  I am genuinely interested.

I thought that might be a wind up when I saw it this morning
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

guest2181

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2020, 04:59:PM »
Why the change?  I am genuinely interested.

Not really changed in terms guilt, just soundness of conviction, mostly concerning JM's evidence and how it was obtained.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 05:59:PM »
Not really changed in terms guilt, just soundness of conviction, mostly concerning JM's evidence and how it was obtained.

Thanks Hartley.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2020, 05:34:PM »

I'm afraid this doesn't move you on my scale. As it is a scale of guilt.  I'm not aware of any recent developments regarding JM's evidence or how it was obtained. I did see something in The Guardian a few years back.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2020, 07:08:PM »
There are quite a few forum members, whose posting period didn't really coincide much with mine - or- I may not have had much involvement with them. 

Can anyone please help me understand.. at roughly what percentage of guilt, the following members perceived JB?

NotSure

OnceSaid

Sherlock

Any more help available with the first two?

guest2181

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2020, 09:18:PM »
I'm afraid this doesn't move you on my scale. As it is a scale of guilt.  I'm not aware of any recent developments regarding JM's evidence or how it was obtained. I did see something in The Guardian a few years back.
Okay.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2020, 05:31:PM »
Here's one for you all. Of the current posters Robittybob1 and Smythe, which one is the more neutral in their stance? Is it a case that you couldn't get a cigarette paper between their neutrality.. Or is one less neutral than the other?

Offline lookout

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2020, 06:41:PM »
Smythe, to my mind is more neutral between the two of them.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2020, 08:03:PM »
Smythe, to my mind is more neutral between the two of them.

Thank you for your view. I'm not sure what those members themselves think, however I would be tempted to place them in the 50%-60% guilt band. I don't have a dead on 50% option, so the only other option for neutrality would be 40%-50%.  Not sure where I'm supposed to put QC either.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 08:04:PM by Roch »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2020, 08:24:PM »
Here's one for you all. Of the current posters Robittybob1 and Smythe, which one is the more neutral in their stance? Is it a case that you couldn't get a cigarette paper between their neutrality.. Or is one less neutral than the other?
I think someone else did it.  Not JB or SC but a third party tidied up after SC started the massacre.

Offline David1819

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2020, 08:48:PM »
I think someone else did it.  Not JB or SC but a third party tidied up after SC started the massacre.

lol

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2020, 09:09:PM »
lol

They're entitled to their opinion. I'd be interested to read more.