Author Topic: Shell Casings Next To Sheila  (Read 61212 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Shell Casings Next To Sheila
« Reply #705 on: December 07, 2019, 01:30:PM »
Quite true, I think she went into that bedroom for a purpose and it wasn’t there?

I think both she and June tried to use the phone - the one that was later removed (by Bamber) and placed between the magazines.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #706 on: December 07, 2019, 01:39:PM »
I asked a few weeks back where the phone was usually placed in the bedroom. I thought maybe June had been looking for it and that's why she went round the other side of the bed.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #707 on: December 07, 2019, 01:39:PM »
I think both she and June tried to use the phone - the one that was later removed (by Bamber) and placed between the magazines.

The phone in the kitchen was the one which was usually in the bedroom - the cream one.

guest7363

« Reply #708 on: December 07, 2019, 01:45:PM »
I asked a few weeks back where the phone was usually placed in the bedroom. I thought maybe June had been looking for it and that's why she went round the other side of the bed.
Thats what I’m suggesting, they both went to that side for something that was missing, Neville went down to probably use the kitchen one?

guest7363

« Reply #709 on: December 07, 2019, 02:15:PM »
As untidy as the house was, he instructed Jean to throw away the magazines that had been there ages, hidden between these was the digital phone with the cord wrapped around it?  This was the one normally in the kitchen she later tried it and nothing was wrong with it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #710 on: December 07, 2019, 03:46:PM »

There were others who were still on their feet before the phone was moved ? Why blame JB all the time ?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #711 on: December 07, 2019, 03:50:PM »
There's a lot of info on here somewhere about the phones. The cream one was usually in the bedroom, but it's not known when it was moved to the kitchen. It wasn't necessarily Jeremy who did that. Why would he?

Offline lookout

« Reply #712 on: December 07, 2019, 03:51:PM »
The whole scenario is too obvious for it to have been JB anyway. Everything that's been mentioned which has pointed towards it being JB has been too easy. A child of two would/could have solved the crime after the step by step instructions in its head.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #713 on: December 07, 2019, 03:56:PM »
From the 2002 appeal.

Telephones 66. There were normally four telephones at White House Farm (although there was only one telephone line). A cream old-fashioned finger-dial telephone kept in the main bedroom (the bedroom telephone), a blue digital telephone in the first floor office (the office telephone), a cream cordless telephone kept in the kitchen but used around and outside the house (the cordless telephone) and a fawn digital telephone also kept in the kitchen (the kitchen telephone). The only telephone with a memory recall feature was the cordless telephone but this had been faulty and was collected for repair on the morning of 5 August 1985.

67. The telephone that had been found with the receiver off its cradle in the kitchen was in fact the bedroom telephone, which had been moved downstairs. The kitchen telephone had been hidden amongst a pile of magazines in the kitchen. The office telephone was in its normal place.

Offline lookout

« Reply #714 on: December 07, 2019, 03:59:PM »
One telephone had been put out of action after a storm they'd had.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #715 on: December 07, 2019, 04:02:PM »
I've already pointed out the case of Sylvia Seegrist enough times.
There are superficial similarities, though manifold differences:

She threatened people commonly, with police being aware of her identity for some time..

She began identifying herself with war and militarism and developed a fascination with negative energy and the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre killer James Huberty.

She started wearing camouflage pants, wraparound sunglasses, a red Arabian-style headdress, and two T-shirts, one saying "Kill Them All", the other reading "Jihad", wearing this attire whilst in the spa and steam room of a local fitness club.

She signed up for the U.S Army in December 1984, but was discharged two months later due to behavioral problems induced by her mental illness.

On one occasion she tried to strangle her mother to death; on another she stabbed her counsellor in the back with a paring knife.

I mean: let members decide whether there's a link between Sylvia Seegrist and Sheila Caffell.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #716 on: December 07, 2019, 04:04:PM »
Yes it was strange that Nevill didn't have his brick-sized mobile telephone handy that night.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #717 on: December 07, 2019, 04:17:PM »

The cordless one was out of action because of a storm, but that was in July, and it was replaced by the same make of phone. That phone didn't work and was picked up on 5th August by Douglas Pike. Mr Pike said that there was also a cream telephone in the kitchen - because June didn't like the cordless one. It's not clear which phone that was - the kitchen one has been described as "fawn".

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1107.msg34237.html#msg34237

Offline lookout

« Reply #718 on: December 07, 2019, 04:20:PM »
There was a cream ? one pictured on one of the beds.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #719 on: December 07, 2019, 04:28:PM »
There was a cream ? one pictured on one of the beds.

Huh? Which photo?

I thought the cream telephone was the one with the handset off in the kitchen - ie, the one which was normally in the bedroom.