Author Topic: Shell Casings Next To Sheila  (Read 61100 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Shell Casings Next To Sheila
« Reply #585 on: November 23, 2019, 12:42:PM »

Which he wrote in his book. He'd blamed June for Sheila's state of health and he didn't want his boys going the same way.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Colin only believe’s Jeremy is guilty because it absolves him from any feelings of responsibility. The idea that he could have possibly prevented or exasperated the events surrounding and leading to the death of his children all go out the window if you blame Jeremy.

Offline ILB

« Reply #586 on: November 23, 2019, 01:30:PM »
I strongly believe Colin deep down. Believes Jeremy to be innocent.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline David1819

« Reply #587 on: November 23, 2019, 01:46:PM »

Same

Offline Adam

« Reply #588 on: November 23, 2019, 01:51:PM »
And other people who you have dismissed by claiming they didn't know him - well, they knew him better than you. You have defended Jeremy throughout your time here but I have yet to see you post on how you think things happened?

The last poster who gave a Sheila scenario was 'Luminous Wanderer'. Saying Nevill received his first 4 shots in the kitchen.

When I showed him a source that Nevill had received his first 4 shots in the bedroom, as well as his other errors, he was outraged & left the forum the following day!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 01:53:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #589 on: November 23, 2019, 02:06:PM »
The last poster who gave a Sheila scenario was 'Luminous Wanderer'. Saying Nevill received his first 4 shots in the kitchen.

When I showed him a source that Nevill had received his first 4 shots in the bedroom, as well as his other errors, he was outraged & left the forum the following day!

Delicate lot aren't they?  ;)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline ILB

« Reply #590 on: November 23, 2019, 02:09:PM »
Same
just my opinion but I believe Jeremy had a strong respect for Colin and liked him ( and vice versa)
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline ILB

« Reply #591 on: November 23, 2019, 02:11:PM »

a source is still an opinion son...

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #592 on: November 23, 2019, 02:25:PM »
Delicate lot aren't they?  ;)

One person - not "they".

Offline lookout

« Reply #593 on: November 23, 2019, 03:46:PM »
I’ve come to the conclusion that Colin only believe’s Jeremy is guilty because it absolves him from any feelings of responsibility. The idea that he could have possibly prevented or exasperated the events surrounding and leading to the death of his children all go out the window if you blame Jeremy.

He certainly could have done a lot more.

Offline lookout

« Reply #594 on: November 23, 2019, 03:50:PM »

Me too, as does Julie. That's why she cried too much and couldn't speak when the defence questioned her.
A person under questioning will cry, be it man or woman when knowingly lying. It never fails !

Offline Caroline

« Reply #595 on: November 23, 2019, 05:45:PM »

Me too, as does Julie. That's why she cried too much and couldn't speak when the defence questioned her.
A person under questioning will cry, be it man or woman when knowingly lying. It never fails !

Colin doesn't believe Jeremy is innocent and Julie KNOWS he isn't. Colin started to have second thoughts about Jeremy when he bagged up the twins belongings in bin liners like it was trash and then tried to sell explicit pictures of Sheila to The Sun. Sometimes this place is just unbelievable!

Offline Jane

« Reply #596 on: November 23, 2019, 05:52:PM »
Colin doesn't believe Jeremy is innocent and Julie KNOWS he isn't. Colin started to have second thoughts about Jeremy when he bagged up the twins belongings in bin liners like it was trash and then tried to sell explicit pictures of Sheila to The Sun. Sometimes this place is just unbelievable!

Didn't he hedge about allowing Colin to have the pictures?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #597 on: November 23, 2019, 06:01:PM »

Didn't he hedge about allowing Colin to have the pictures?

He said he gave him some but kept the explicit pics to sell.

Offline Jane

« Reply #598 on: November 23, 2019, 06:05:PM »
He said he gave him some but kept the explicit pics to sell.

I don't know -I can't imagine- from where comes the theory that Colin thinks Jeremy is innocent. However, he does make it fairly clear that he thinks the brotherly support was an act.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #599 on: November 23, 2019, 06:14:PM »

I don't know -I can't imagine- from where comes the theory that Colin thinks Jeremy is innocent. However, he does make it fairly clear that he thinks the brotherly support was an act.

Wishful thinking! God knows why though.