Author Topic: 29-year-old Dutch woman ends her life legally  (Read 12968 times)

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
Re: 29-year-old Dutch woman ends her life legally
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2021, 11:04:AM »
Determined to end one's own life..https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/man-travelling-to-switzerland-to-end-his-life-says-terminally-ill-have-been-failed-by-uk-law/ar-AAPAlOe?ocid=msedgntp

Steve if you don't mind me saying you do seem to post a lot of rather depressing material.  There are some positive news stories out there too  :)
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2021, 11:07:AM »
Steve if you don't mind me saying you do seem to post a lot of rather depressing material.  There are some positive news stories out there too  :)
The Bamber case is hardly Charlie Chaplin material, is it? I suppose as one advances in years one does tend to dwell on one's own mortality a little.

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2021, 11:15:AM »
The Bamber case is hardly Charlie Chaplin material, is it? I suppose as one advances in years one does tend to dwell on one's own mortality a little.

I was referring to your non-Bamber posts. 
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2022, 08:23:PM »
Should one be able to force the full panoply of the State to kill you? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-62592897