Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 29239 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2018, 07:53:PM »

I'm sure she knew how to use a VHS recorder seeing as there was one at WHF.

But Sheila didn't live at WHF.

Offline lookout

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2018, 07:55:PM »
The "where" is less relevant, perhaps, than that it was left out in plain sight. I believe Jeremy himself made that point.

So suddenly JB makes "that point ?" Either the rifle had been left loaded or it hadn't, which is to be to suit which agenda ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2018, 07:57:PM »
But Sheila didn't live at WHF.

She had done, possibly when it had been first installed. Then her subsequent stays there over time.

Offline lookout

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2018, 07:59:PM »

So suddenly JB makes "that point ?" Either the rifle had been left loaded or it hadn't, which is to be to suit which agenda ?

The guilters saying that the rifle had been left loaded on purpose ? Remember ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2018, 08:00:PM »
Can't have it both ways.

Offline Jane

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2018, 08:02:PM »

She had done, possibly when it had been first installed. Then her subsequent stays there over time.

She hadn't lived there for some 10 years, and perhaps, like I, she didn't treat her parents' home and possessions as if they were hers to do as she liked with?

Offline Jane

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2018, 08:08:PM »

Absolutely no reason why he shouldn't. He VERY clearly made the point that he'd left out a loaded rifle where his mentally ill sister could see it and had subsequently received a call from his father telling him she'd gone mad and got hold of the gun. If you recall, it was loaded -he SAID it was loaded- because he'd been out bunny bashing and returned without success.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2018, 08:22:PM »
Yes it amazes me how the Jeremy supporters fall for that story..

Offline Jane

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2018, 08:35:PM »
Yes it amazes me how the Jeremy supporters fall for that story..

It amazes me how frequently we repeat words without taking on board their significance. I've just reminded Lookout that Jeremy admitted to having left out a loaded gun -Lookout maintains that Jeremy had absolutely no idea that Sheila was mentally ill- but Jeremy spent the best part of 3 hours regaling the police with his comprehensive knowledge of how ill she was, which means he left out the gun in the full knowledge of how ill she was and how he could make it work in his favour.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2018, 08:40:PM »

Nor do you have proof that she had no knowledge which is the same as " making it up" isn't it ?

How can you have proof that someone didn't know something? There is no evidence that she did!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2018, 08:40:PM »
Absolutely no reason why he shouldn't. He VERY clearly made the point that he'd left out a loaded rifle where his mentally ill sister could see it and had subsequently received a call from his father telling him she'd gone mad and got hold of the gun. If you recall, it was loaded -he SAID it was loaded- because he'd been out bunny bashing and returned without success.

Caroline's said it wasn't loaded when I happened to say it was easier to shoot when a rifle had been already loaded ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2018, 08:43:PM »
Yes and in my opinion that was a made up story appearing at the eleventh hour by Robert Boutflour. My range cooker timer is flashing and am awaiting instruction on how to fix.

On  mine you press the first two buttons the clock - should reset it so you can amend the time.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2018, 08:49:PM »
On  mine you press the first two buttons the clock - should reset it so you can amend the time.
Thank you Caroline I will try.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2018, 08:51:PM »

What was all the hype about JB leaving a loaded rifle then ? On the table so said the red forum.

Seriously Lookout - this is basic stuff about the case! He left the rifle minus the magazine, stood next to the coats and the magazine, he left on the settle. He removed the bullet from the breach of the rifle and placed it back in the magazine prior to placing it on the settle.

Offline lookout

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2018, 08:52:PM »
Duplicitous----------I like that word.