Author Topic: Nevills burns revisited.  (Read 29474 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Nevills burns revisited.
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2018, 07:11:PM »

We all know that Sheila hadn't " framed Jeremy " and we also know that until the guarded information is out in the open that what we say on this forum is all speculation and our own personal opinions.

I'm inclined to go with the belief that the information that tells us what DID happen is the same information which can be used to tell us what DIDN'T. I wasn't, for a moment, suggesting that Sheila had framed Jeremy. I was facetiously suggesting that evidence of her firearms prowess had been suppressed by those you believe to have framed him.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2018, 07:16:PM »
When I was six years old I got one of these for Christmas (exact model) plus with some tapes to play.

No one showed me how to use it yet i did. I assume most kids would work it out also. This has 8 buttons  While the anslutz rifle has just three (Trigger, Chamber and Safety switch)

Sony Walkman =  Load batteries > load cassette tape > Insert headphones > work out 8 buttons

Anslutz rifle =  Load bullets  > Insert magazine > work out 3 buttons

Walkman is not only harder to get going its a far more sophisticated piece of kit in comparison.

To say a 29 year old woman could not have done such a thing without being shown you are essentially saying Sheila was so mentally challenged she would need help going to the toilet.

Were you psychotic at the time?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2018, 07:17:PM »
I'm inclined to go with the belief that the information that tells us what DID happen is the same information which can be used to tell us what DIDN'T. I wasn't, for a moment, suggesting that Sheila had framed Jeremy. I was facetiously suggesting that evidence of her firearms prowess had been suppressed by those you believe to have framed him.

One thing for sure nobody needs a degree in shooting someone dead,especially when the firearm is already loaded and ready to use.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2018, 07:17:PM »

I think her name was Calamity Jane in the gun toting world of psychotic gunslinging.  ::)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2018, 07:18:PM »

One thing for sure nobody needs a degree in shooting someone dead,especially when the firearm is already loaded and ready to use.

It wasn't loaded and ready to use!  ::)

Offline Jane

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2018, 07:20:PM »
I don't agree unless you are someone familiar with guns and she wasn't. I have 5 sewing machines and every one is threaded in a different way. They have to be threaded correctly or they simply don't sew. You wouldn't manage it if you weren't familiar.

Door knobs and microwaves are something you have grown up with. Sheila didn't grow up with or have any experience of semi-automatics and in the throws of psychosis the ability to engage with a new skill would be impaired.

My previous microwave had a stop/start feature and a timer. My new one is far more sophisticated but all I use is the stop/start feature and the timer. Whilst, had she been interested, Sheila MAY have been able to pick up a gun and fired it randomly, I'd bet my life that she wouldn't have known how to load it. Isn't there a story of Jeremy being seen trying to get her to load his new 'toy', at a family function, with no success because she was totally disinterested?

Offline Jane

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2018, 07:22:PM »
I think her name was Calamity Jane in the gun toting world of psychotic gunslinging.  ::)

She shure uz hell wuzn't Annie Oakley!

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2018, 07:23:PM »
My previous microwave had a stop/start feature and a timer. My new one is far more sophisticated but all I use is the stop/start feature and the timer. Whilst, had she been interested, Sheila MAY have been able to pick up a gun and fired it randomly, I'd bet my life that she wouldn't have known how to load it. Isn't there a story of Jeremy being seen trying to get her to load his new 'toy', at a family function, with no success because she was totally disinterested?
Yes and in my opinion that was a made up story appearing at the eleventh hour by Robert Boutflour. My range cooker timer is flashing and am awaiting instruction on how to fix.

Offline Jane

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2018, 07:29:PM »
Yes and in my opinion that was a made up story appearing at the eleventh hour by Robert Boutflour. My range cooker timer is flashing and am awaiting instruction on how to fix.

Steve, I'm told -how reliably may be questionable- that cooker clock/timers are notorious for going wrong, and more trouble than they're worth to put right, because there's no easy way of accessing them.

Offline lookout

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2018, 07:39:PM »
When I was six years old I got one of these for Christmas (exact model) plus with some tapes to play.

No one showed me how to use it yet i did. I assume most kids would work it out also. This has 8 buttons  While the anslutz rifle has just three (Trigger, Chamber and Safety switch)

Sony Walkman =  Load batteries > load cassette tape > Insert headphones > work out 8 buttons

Anslutz rifle =  Load bullets  > Insert magazine > work out 3 buttons

Walkman is not only harder to get going its a far more sophisticated piece of kit in comparison.

To say a 29 year old woman could not have done such a thing without being shown you are essentially saying Sheila was so mentally challenged she would need help going to the toilet.

Ooooh, I've got one of those-----bought it in Oz in 1990 and still have it.Works perfectly. Mine's a Sanyo bassxpander, model VIP-30. Tapes and radio.

Offline Jane

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2018, 07:43:PM »

Ooooh, I've got one of those-----bought it in Oz in 1990 and still have it.Works perfectly. Mine's a Sanyo bassxpander, model VIP-30. Tapes and radio.

Obviously I have no way of being certain, but from the evidence we have of Sheila, I'd be hugely surprised if she had any knowledge of anything technical or mechanical.

Offline lookout

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2018, 07:45:PM »
It wasn't loaded and ready to use!  ::)

What was all the hype about JB leaving a loaded rifle then ? On the table so said the red forum.

Offline lookout

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2018, 07:48:PM »

She shure uz hell wuzn't Annie Oakley!

Well she must have looked like her from the back.

Offline lookout

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2018, 07:51:PM »
Obviously I have no way of being certain, but from the evidence we have of Sheila, I'd be hugely surprised if she had any knowledge of anything technical or mechanical.

I'm sure she knew how to use a VHS recorder seeing as there was one at WHF.

I still have one of those as well. ;D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:53:PM by lookout »

Offline Jane

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2018, 07:51:PM »

What was all the hype about JB leaving a loaded rifle then ? On the table so said the red forum.

The "where" is less relevant, perhaps, than that it was left out in plain sight. I believe Jeremy himself made that point.