Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 21392 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2018, 03:02:PM »
Nobody knew about that did they ? So hoodwinked is correct.

Offline Jane

« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2018, 03:07:PM »

She did manage to hoodwink everyone particularly when the tears flowed at the defence side of the argument. While knowing in her heart that JB hadn't been responsible for the killings. She was the actress it was clear especially when she knew there was a bounty to collect at the end of it.

I believe it was said that they were both consummate actors? No matter. Regardless of whatever opinions you and I hold, they are ONLY that. Nothing I have to say will be responsible for keeping him where I believe he belongs and nothing you have to say will assist his release.

Offline lookout

« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2018, 03:12:PM »
I believe it was said that they were both consummate actors? No matter. Regardless of whatever opinions you and I hold, they are ONLY that. Nothing I have to say will be responsible for keeping him where I believe he belongs and nothing you have to say will assist his release.

The difference is that there's a legal and forensic team working behind the scenes to get him out but no such team fighting to keep him inside.

Offline lookout

« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2018, 03:14:PM »
Why do you think so many are fighting towards his release ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2018, 03:17:PM »

The difference is that there's a legal and forensic team working behind the scenes to get him out but no such team fighting to keep him inside.

Probably because no one believes he'll get out.

Offline Jane

« Reply #305 on: June 07, 2018, 03:19:PM »

She did manage to hoodwink everyone particularly when the tears flowed at the defence side of the argument. While knowing in her heart that JB hadn't been responsible for the killings. She was the actress it was clear especially when she knew there was a bounty to collect at the end of it.

Only your opinion.

Offline Jane

« Reply #306 on: June 07, 2018, 03:20:PM »
Why do you think so many are fighting towards his release ?

"So many" as opposed to what?  It's relative.

Offline lookout

« Reply #307 on: June 07, 2018, 03:20:PM »
Would you work for nothing to help release someone who was labelled a mass murderer ?

These are the sort of questions you should ask yourself. Then ask yourself why they'd do it.

Offline Jane

« Reply #308 on: June 07, 2018, 03:23:PM »
Would you work for nothing to help release someone who was labelled a mass murderer ?

These are the sort of questions you should ask yourself. Then ask yourself why they'd do it.

Interns will work on cases as part of their training. I don't believe they're given a choice. I don't imagine that any one of his team have given up careers on his behalf.

Offline lookout

« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2018, 03:26:PM »
Probably because no one believes he'll get out.

C'mon,that's not the reason and you know it.You'll have to do better than that.

Offline lookout

« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2018, 03:31:PM »
Interns will work on cases as part of their training. I don't believe they're given a choice. I don't imagine that any one of his team have given up careers on his behalf.

There are trainees ( fresh minds ) as well as others who are " old-hands " at law including the QC,who know far more than you or I, by a mile or 10.
Nobody has " given up " their careers,on the contrary this case will further their existing employ.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2018, 04:21:PM »

Now why was I waiting for this his only incident ?-----------which no doubt taught him a lesson as well as giving off his pent-up emotion.
I don't condone such behaviour at all, but having had a taste of this kind of attention-seeking you'd have thought he'd continued his protests since those early days.

He found a better way - he acquired a campaign team. I am sure he learned that dirty protests won't get him anywhere and that it's never a good idea to make to many enemies in prison by attacking the inmates.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #312 on: June 07, 2018, 04:21:PM »
Wasn't his attack in retaliation to a prisoner cutting open his neck with a bottle ?
As I understood JB had been in a queue for the phone with his back to the offender ?

No, separate occasion.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline petey

« Reply #313 on: June 07, 2018, 04:22:PM »

What do you believe actually happens ‘behind the scenes’ ?!

In a solicitors office, solicitors, trainees and paralegals work on numerous matters each day / week / month and and year. Some may be individual client matters, some different people from the same area of the firm may work together and some different people from different areas of the firm work together.

Each piece of work is usually assigned a priority due to the immediacy the work needs to be completed, the importance of the client to the firm and the likelihood of further work.

The thought that there is a legal team solely focussed on jb, working exclusively on his case is simply not true. He will be very low priority compared to fee-paying clients. Fee-paying work and work from regular clients will always take priority over jb. Obviously this is only my opinion but I’ve worked in solicitors offices long enough to know how they work.

Offline lookout

« Reply #314 on: June 07, 2018, 04:25:PM »
 I didn't say that these people will be working solely on JB's case.