Author Topic: Disadvantages in the relatives deciding themselves to fabricate the silencer:  (Read 2459 times)

Offline lookout

Lookout has no source.

David is probably frantically looking for a source now. Or at least a good reason why the police didn't just say they found the silencer themselves so soon after the massacre.

My thread post has dismissed Nugs's long term view that the relatives could fabricate the silencer independently of the police.

Oh I certainly do have a source.I'm not in the habit of making things up.
My source comes under the heading of " Sods Law ".

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession

Oh I certainly do have a source.I'm not in the habit of making things up.
My source comes under the heading of " Sods Law ".

"One has to laugh"
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline David1819

Lookout has no source.

David is probably frantically looking for a source now. Or at least a good reason why the police didn't just say they found the silencer themselves so soon after the massacre.

According to Peter Simpson. The police found a silencer on the day of the massacre. They have already said such thing.

My thread post has dismissed Nugs's long term view that the relatives could fabricate the silencer independently of the police.

Your thread is just another pointless Gish Gallop that no one will bother reading.

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
According to Peter Simpson. The police found a silencer on the day of the massacre. They have already said such thing.

Your thread is just another pointless Gish Gallop that no one will bother reading.

its an attempt to create new threads in order to bury the previous threads.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

If you weren't emotionally involved David you would stand more of a chance of being objective and recognising where you went wrong

“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

Projection

Offline lookout

Of course it is nugs.I noticed that years ago. They go over my head fortunately.

Offline David1819

If you weren't emotionally involved David you would stand more of a chance of being objective and recognising where you went wrong

Now that's what I call a projection  ;D

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

How on earth am I anyway emotionally involved with Jeremy Bamber and his claims of innocence ha ha ha

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

Of course it is nugs.I noticed that years ago. They go over my head fortunately.

That's a shame lookout

Offline lookout

Do we HAVE to be emotionally involved ?  :o

Offline Adam

You have no source and are posting bullshit again.

If Simpson found a silencer on the day of the massacre, why would they need to ask the relatives to say they found a silencer just after the massacre ?

Lookout & Nugs have no source of previous cases where the police have asked the public to pretend they found something. And neither do you.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

Do we HAVE to be emotionally involved ?  :o

You are in denial if you think you arent

Offline Adam

Nug's lone wolf theory that the relatives could fabricate the silencer independently of the police has been dismissed again. The thread post shows 30 huge & obvious disadvantages & logistical impossibilities. 

Lookout, Nugs & David have failed to give one reason why the police would fabricate the silencer straight after the massacre, & then unbelievably ask the relatives to pretend they found it.

Lookout, Nugs & David have failed to provide one example of other cases where the police have been accused of asking the public to pretend they found incriminating evidence for them.

David, when frustrated reverts to his bullshit 'gish gash' posts. Although did say the police had already taken a silencer. So could have just said that one had blood & paint on. Again meaning no reason to bring the relatives into the frame.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:13:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

Oh dear-------we've failed. ::)