Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730367 times)

Chelsea

same here

Chelsea

Amusing that when Lithium goes away, mat comes on and vice versa. They are never on at the same time

Offline andrea

I dont have an opinion on this case, im afraid. i havent really read anything about it.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Chelsea

Chelsea is not destroying anything. Thats your world, not mine.

Chelsea

Far from criticising opposing views, I regard that as the very manner in which we learn.

Chelsea

I have stated my belief after considering all the posts and comparing them. I am not staying up all night playing at Punch and Judy with you. We are not the fools you think we are.

Neil

I can't see where Lithium has done anything wrong!  I don't care if his/her name isn't actually Lithium, what difference does it make?

Chelsea

Your attempts are now to try and make me out to be the bad guy. I have been here long enough for others to know that I am not a forum nuisance. That is your department.

Chelsea

"I will stab with a big **** stick and watch your blood spill on the soil, I will watch as you wither and die." - Luke Mitchell

Is that your motto at the bottom of your posts ?

guest154

It's pathetic that it's come to this but Mat are you up for posting a time stamped picture of yourself holding a sign and I'll do the same? Just so we can prevent Chelsea disrupting the debate at hand any further?

"We are not the fools you think we are."

You are though, you're wrong.

Give me a sec to upload. Shut fools up.

Chelsea

This is like the puppet show at the seaside. Up pops one, then vanishes. Then up pops the other one.

guest154

This is like the puppet show at the seaside. Up pops one, then vanishes. Then up pops the other one.

Haha.... I was busy taking a pic!!!

guest154

Now unless Lithium has a tattoo where I do (and a hairy hand). You can now please apologise.

Chelsea

What does that prove ? You scribbled your name and date on your arm with a pen

guest154

wait what good is posting a pic of your hand lol if i posted mines it would look the same and chelsea would say we are the same person

Don't post anything with your face on here. I did and you saw what someone did to me, they used it to track me down - phone my office and post pictures of my kid.

Just post the same hand as I did - I'm guessing we both don't have a tattoo in that exact same place.