Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 730309 times)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Real or a joke? Maybe you should get your stories straight Grahame/Maggie. But in the meantime why do you continue to spam a topic up?
It's obvious what you are up to Mat, who's the troll, me or Grahame or maybe both.  Don't be rediculous.

Offline grahameb

And just to prove you as a liar AGAIN Grahame.
Well I obviously made a mistake. But I was referring to the debate last night and I believe my first post was as I showed in answer to nugnug in reference to lithium's posts about dna. But I am at a lost as to where that post is referring to you.?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
of course what ever our interpretation of the dna is the real qustion is what the jurys interpretion of what the ment been had they got to hear about.

would the verdict have been different.

Offline grahameb

Well I obviously made a mistake. But I was referring to the debate last night and I believe my first post was as I showed in answer to nugnug in reference to lithium's posts about dna. But I am at a lost as to where that post is referring to you.?
And that is the third time you have called me a liar mat. third time reported to the moderators.

Chelsea

That is a powerful collection of arguments Sandra. Luke should certainly succeed at the S.C.C.R.C, then the courts

guest154

It's obvious what you are up to Mat, who's the troll, me or Grahame or maybe both.  Don't be rediculous.

Grahame!

I was in here trying to debate the LM case. Grahame isn't able to - he came in for insults and then lied about it and couldn't even find his first post - he lied about what his first post was and I've happily shown to people what his ACTUAL first post was and not what he CLAIMED it was. So can we just draw a line under it. It's disrespectful to be posting so much spam in a topic like this.

It's already been agreed upon Grahame that the little digs in the posts you made (including the silly attack about me being single) were aimed at me. So good luck in getting someone to believe otherwise, Grahame.

Neil

Did SF have a criminal record at the time of Jodies murder?

Offline grahameb

Thanks, this is the point I was trying to make. We're both in the same boat when it comes to that.

Thanks, I appreciate it. It would be good to see what your case is from a legal standpoint.

I already have!!!  ::)
I was referring to the debate last night when you accused me of coming in and going off at you. I believe my first post wasa as I said the first time round.

guest154

I was referring to the debate last night when you accused me of coming in and going off at you. I believe my first post wasa as I said the first time round.

No, what was said was YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC WAS MEANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE. Not YOUR FIRST POST LAST NIGHT. So don't try and back track again, Grahame. You know what you were up to.

That is a powerful collection of arguments Sandra. Luke should certainly succeed at the S.C.C.R.C, then the courts

But have those arguement sbeen fully presented in the submissions and backed up by the appropriate experts? For example, the latest Bamber subimissons were said to be impressive and an outline of the information that they continued was seen on the boards and in the papers but the actual documents failed to live up to the needed standards and the information inside wasn't fully coobarated by the expert findings.

Offline grahameb

Grahame!

I was in here trying to debate the LM case. Grahame isn't able to - he came in for insults and then lied about it and couldn't even find his first post - he lied about what his first post was and I've happily shown to people what his ACTUAL first post was and not what he CLAIMED it was. So can we just draw a line under it. It's disrespectful to be posting so much spam in a topic like this.

It's already been agreed upon Grahame that the little digs in the posts you made (including the silly attack about me being single) were aimed at me. So good luck in getting someone to believe otherwise, Grahame.
I am afraid that you initiated that yourself mat. I donly answered your question by saying I think I know more  about teenagers than you. My other post you obviously took my "general" post as applyinmg to you. This was not me applying to you but applying it to young people in general.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Did SF have a criminal record at the time of Jodies murder?

yes he did im not sure what for though.

Neil

Grahame didn't say anything that nasty, did he?

Neil

yes he did im not sure what for though.
Thanks Nugnug.

guest154

Grahame didn't say anything that nasty, did he?

Yes. I found his digs at my relationship status not only unnecessary but also an attepmpt to be unpleasant.

Offline grahameb

Yes. I found his digs at my relationship status not only unnecessary but also an attepmpt to be unpleasant.
mat I never mentioned anything about your relationships. My post was general to all young men being able to understand women. It was you yourself who seemed to think I was referring to you especially. I don't know what your relationship status is and I don't want to know thank you. Not everything I say is about you. Read my post again and tell me in all honesty if I was referring to you and if you think I was then tell me how I know about you? Because I don't. So can you see how silly this accusation is?