Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585648 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #5868 on: January 31, 2023, 07:41:PM »
What do we know of Christian Brueckner?

« Reply #5400 on: December 23, 2020, 03:46:PM »
I do find the prime suspect in Maddy's disappearance, Christian Brückner, difficult to analyse. Some of his crimes, such as breaking and entering and stealing items of value seem opportunistic, whilst others ascribed to him including Maddy, René Hasee, Carola Titze and Inge Gehricke may have an element of planning about them. The rape of a 72-year-old woman, for which he still remains incarcerated, shows he needs control whilst possessing an uncontrollable sexual urge leading to bestiality, which along with his criminally-minded brain may be a reason for this particular crime, which on the surface does seem incongruous given the age of the other victims. Of course he may not be guilty of any of the former.

His background might not surprise anyone who studies crime. An adoptee from an early age, a wayward youth who became involved in petty crime after his stepfather was invalided and stepmother unable to cope, taken out of mainstream education and placed in a reform school for two years. Upon release in 1995 he heads to the Algarve aged 18 and takes a job as a catering assistant.

What is it with him that makes him unable to form stable relationships with members of either sex? No affection, no release valve, just bumming around in his campervan looking for unprincipled ways to make money, affording him the chance to satisfy abnormal sexual fantasies, to destroy the lives of anyone who is having fun in a family setting, the family he was deprived of when he was growing up and which he believed was his right?

This is Amoreira beach, where René Hasee disappeared. There may be no link to Maddy or to Christian B. But it does seem a strange coincidence nevertheless, one year after his arrival in Portugal and only a few months after release from a sexual abuse charge of a young girl in Wurzburg. https://youtu.be/7_E5niv9wYg

Was he lying in wait in his vehicle on the cliff edge with binoculars, waiting to pounce as the family had spent a full day in the resort, biding his time as the little boy ran towards the ocean with mother momentarily distracted as she navigated the steps from the restaurant, the paedophile scooping him up in his arms with a few soothing words in German and the promise of an ice cream cone to allay suspicions, the ingenuous youngster not knowing what diabolical fate awaited him as he was conveyed to the campervan above?

48 Hours mystery: https://youtu.be/rYOOVn1oqNY

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5869 on: March 24, 2023, 11:43:PM »
What do we know of Christian Brueckner?

« Reply #5400 on: December 23, 2020, 03:46:PM »
I do find the prime suspect in Maddy's disappearance, Christian Brückner, difficult to analyse. Some of his crimes, such as breaking and entering and stealing items of value seem opportunistic, whilst others ascribed to him including Maddy, René Hasee, Carola Titze and Inge Gehricke may have an element of planning about them. The rape of a 72-year-old woman, for which he still remains incarcerated, shows he needs control whilst possessing an uncontrollable sexual urge leading to bestiality, which along with his criminally-minded brain may be a reason for this particular crime, which on the surface does seem incongruous given the age of the other victims. Of course he may not be guilty of any of the former.

His background might not surprise anyone who studies crime. An adoptee from an early age, a wayward youth who became involved in petty crime after his stepfather was invalided and stepmother unable to cope, taken out of mainstream education and placed in a reform school for two years. Upon release in 1995 he heads to the Algarve aged 18 and takes a job as a catering assistant.

What is it with him that makes him unable to form stable relationships with members of either sex? No affection, no release valve, just bumming around in his campervan looking for unprincipled ways to make money, affording him the chance to satisfy abnormal sexual fantasies, to destroy the lives of anyone who is having fun in a family setting, the family he was deprived of when he was growing up and which he believed was his right?

This is Amoreira beach, where René Hasee disappeared. There may be no link to Maddy or to Christian B. But it does seem a strange coincidence nevertheless, one year after his arrival in Portugal and only a few months after release from a sexual abuse charge of a young girl in Wurzburg. https://youtu.be/7_E5niv9wYg

Was he lying in wait in his vehicle on the cliff edge with binoculars, waiting to pounce as the family had spent a full day in the resort, biding his time as the little boy ran towards the ocean with mother momentarily distracted as she navigated the steps from the restaurant, the paedophile scooping him up in his arms with a few soothing words in German and the promise of an ice cream cone to allay suspicions, the ingenuous youngster not knowing what diabolical fate awaited him as he was conveyed to the campervan above?

48 Hours mystery: https://youtu.be/rYOOVn1oqNY
New Madeleine documentary. https://youtu.be/x3d7VMVYQMY

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5870 on: March 25, 2023, 10:50:AM »
New Madeleine documentary. https://youtu.be/x3d7VMVYQMY

Is this an MWT one, or is he just in it? I watched an MWT one last year and he seemed to be against the CB line.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5871 on: March 25, 2023, 07:28:PM »
Is this an MWT one, or is he just in it? I watched an MWT one last year and he seemed to be against the CB line.
I don't know whether he did the research himself. https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/new-documentary-investigating-prime-suspect-7068991

The mystery is what evidence the German prosecutors have.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 08:00:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5872 on: March 25, 2023, 09:40:PM »
I don't know whether he did the research himself. https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/new-documentary-investigating-prime-suspect-7068991

The mystery is what evidence the German prosecutors have.

He had two researchers I think.

Offline handyman

« Reply #5874 on: April 07, 2023, 01:04:AM »
At 21 minutes there is the suggestion of another interesting scenario.
Madeleine is woken by the Twins crying and can't sleep, so she leaves the apartment to walk to the Tapa's bar, to tell her parents that she is unable to sleep. And is subsequently abducted when walking outside on her way to the Tapas' bar.
https://youtu.be/fDMZK0f5yxk?t=1251

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5875 on: April 07, 2023, 03:27:PM »
At 21 minutes there is the suggestion of another interesting scenario.
Madeleine is woken by the Twins crying and can't sleep, so she leaves the apartment to walk to the Tapa's bar, to tell her parents that she is unable to sleep. And is subsequently abducted when walking outside on her way to the Tapas' bar.
https://youtu.be/fDMZK0f5yxk?t=1251
It is interesting. One wonders if a three-year-old is capable of opening an apartment door. It doesn't fit with the Gonçalo Amaral theory that Maddie died in the apartment. Nobody apart from Jane Tanner claimed to have seen the man carrying the child.

At 1:00:00 Mr. Wiliams-Thomas claims the German authorities have no evidence against Christian B.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 04:16:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline handyman

« Reply #5876 on: April 08, 2023, 12:14:AM »
It is interesting. One wonders if a three-year-old is capable of opening an apartment door. It doesn't fit with the Gonçalo Amaral theory that Maddie died in the apartment. Nobody apart from Jane Tanner claimed to have seen the man carrying the child.

At 1:00:00 Mr. Wiliams-Thomas claims the German authorities have no evidence against Christian B.

Don't forget Madeleine was only a few days short of her 4th Birthday.
I remember when our son was 2 we'd locked ourselves out of our house, we managed to communicate with him through the door explaining for him to turn the door handle.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5877 on: April 08, 2023, 07:48:PM »
Don't forget Madeleine was only a few days short of her 4th Birthday.
I remember when our son was 2 we'd locked ourselves out of our house, we managed to communicate with him through the door explaining for him to turn the door handle.
I'll give credit where it's due to MWT's investigative journalism, though I'm not sure how much of it is accurate.

Offline handyman

« Reply #5878 on: April 08, 2023, 11:12:PM »
I'll give credit where it's due to MWT's investigative journalism, though I'm not sure how much of it is accurate.
One scenario never discussed is, could the McCanns have committed the deed before their evening at the Tapa's bar?
It is hard to believe they could have got rid of the body after the 7th May, given how much scrutiny they were under.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 01:28:AM by handyman »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5879 on: April 09, 2023, 03:16:AM »
One scenario never discussed is, could the McCanns have committed the deed before their evening at the Tapa's bar?
It is hard to believe they could have got rid of the body after the 7th May, given how much scrutiny they were under.
It would have to involve a cover-up and I don't think the friendship of the Tapas Seven extended to such lengths. The fascination of this case in part is the tut-tutting of many over professionals behaving so stupidly by leaving all three children under four unattended for any period of time.