Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585619 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4635 on: November 24, 2019, 03:20:AM »
When the crucial childrens bedroom window was out of their remit and capability...

Despite everything the McCann parents are claiming this / or in that respect, they simply had no way of knowing what might be occurring via the children's external / internal bedroom shutter, the same bedroom window or the curtains at that window on the road side of the apartment when they were filling their faces with 'nosh' and wine, on the opposite side of the building, which were on the blind side of apartment 5A, as viewed or anticipated by one or other of the McCann parent (s), or anybody else from the vantage point of the restuarant...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:02:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4636 on: November 24, 2019, 07:06:AM »
basically put, team McCann, the PJ, Leicestershire police and Scotland yard, are talking bullshit..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4637 on: November 24, 2019, 07:20:AM »
basically put, team McCann, the PJ, Leicestershire police and Scotland yard, are talking bullshit..

The other point I would like to throw into the cauldron of 'let us know the truth' in this matter / instance, concerning the fact that according to the lies told by Mathew Oldfield, Gerald McCann, Russell O'Brien, Jane Tanner, and or Kate McCann, You see, none of this makes sense in view of the fact that the offender(s) must have fled apartment 5A at the time of the presence of one or other of the aforementioned persons account, via the curtains, the window, and the external shutter (or as the case may be, vice versa), when they could 'very simply' have left apartment 5A by the roadside door, despite the fact that somebody (lets say, the McCann parents) had previously left the apartment and taken the keys to the roadside door with them..
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:25:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4638 on: November 24, 2019, 07:29:AM »
Rather unfortunately, for the McCann parents and all the others who are involved in this debacle, they did not anticipate any involvement in this crime investigation by someone like myself...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:25:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4639 on: November 24, 2019, 07:32:AM »
Rather unfortunately, for the McCann parents and all the others who are involved in this debacle, they did not anticipate any involvement in this crime investigation by someone like myself...

I am somebody who is ultra - sensitive to environments, or situations, around or about me...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:26:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4640 on: November 24, 2019, 07:38:AM »
I do not profess that I have psychic abilities, I am not suggesting that / or this. But I have a gift (if you can / may call it that), of getting to the absolute truth in matters, or issues, that I am drawn toward, or that I choose to take an interest in...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4641 on: November 24, 2019, 07:43:AM »
I do not profess that I have psychic abilities, I am not suggesting that / or this. But I have a gift (if you can / may call it that), of getting to the absolute truth in matters, or issues, that I am drawn toward, or that I choose to take an interest in...

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, and that Madeleine is still alive. but my instincts are telling me, that she has passed on to the other-side.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4642 on: November 24, 2019, 12:36:PM »

In June 2010 I went on a field trip to Praia de Luz, to get a partial sense of the supposed crime scene and its surrounding area..

I did a 360° tour of apartment  5A, by a radius equivalent to the distance between the sea, from that apartment...

I ended up in the rear garden of the derelict building across the street from St Vincents church - Madeleine is / was there...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:41:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4643 on: November 24, 2019, 01:14:PM »
In June 2010 I went on a field trip to Praia de Luz, to get a partial sense of the supposed crime scene and its surrounding area..

I did a 360° tour of apartment  5A, by a radius equivalent to the distance between the sea, from that apartment...

I ended up in the rear garden of the derelict building across the street from St Vincents church - Madeleine is / was there...

I do not personally know,  nor am I aware of the two areas of wasteland designated by Danny Krugel in his work at trying to pinpoint where Madeleine is, or where she at one time physically passed through, but what sticks in my mind is the wasteland at the sea where black plastic bags, small boats, discarded fridges, and what I refer to as the second drainage tunnel, and where freezers and general rubbish were randomly dumped by local residents, as being one of those two Krugel designated wasteland areas..

I anticipate the three coordination points adopted by Krugel in his work - (1) apartment 5A, (2) the beach and rocky hillside at one end of the beach, and (3) the dumping site where rubbish and small boats were dumped / parked up/ or discarded, crop up for a good reason...

Of course, the Smith sighting of Gerald McCann carrying off the deceased daughter, and all of the other interesting events which fall to be taken into account within that triangular area, and time frame, all are part and parcel of the absolute truth narrative..
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 01:28:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4644 on: November 24, 2019, 09:53:PM »

I anticipate the three coordination points adopted by Krugel in his work - (1) apartment 5A, (2) the beach and rocky hillside at one end of the beach, and (3) the dumping site where rubbish and small boats were dumped / parked up/ or discarded, crop up for a good reason...
The rear garden of the derelict building falls within Krugels triangulation areas..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:56:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4645 on: November 25, 2019, 10:02:AM »
(1) - https://www.standard.co.uk/news/bag-of-small-bones-found-in-reservoir-where-lawyer-claims-madeleine-mccanns-body-was-dumped-6681732.html

Bag of small bones found in reservoir where lawyer claims Madeleine McCann's body was dumped.

Divers searching a reservoir for Madeleine McCann yesterday found a plastic bag containing small bones.

Police experts were last night examining the gruesome find at the lake only 20 minutes from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz, where Madeleine - three at the time - disappeared last May.

Her parents Gerry and Kate McCann were told immediately by a private detective monitoring the search. Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia, who sponsored the dive, says he was acting on an underworld tip-off that Madeleine was murdered and her body thrown in a lake within 48-hours of being snatched.

He said last night: "We found two bags, one of which contains some small bones.

"We don't know at this stage if they are human bones. If they are, they look like they come from a child's fingers. They are too small for an adult. I can't tell you how many we found, because we didn't count them.

"As soon as we made the find, we handed them over to the Portuguese authorities and the private detectives working for the McCanns."

Last night the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell played down the find.

He said: "We have not been informed of anything by the police to indicate that this find is significant. There is nothing to indicate at this stage that they are human bones and they could easily be from an animal.

"There is nothing at the moment to indicate that this find has anything to do with Madeleine. We continue to believe she is alive."

It is the second time divers working for Mr Correia have searched the waters. The criminal lawyer has spent thousands of pounds on the search.

John Fellows, a frogman with the Lagos-based dive school Dive Time made the discovery.

The remote reservoir is near the town of Silves where a lorry driver saw a woman handing a child like Madeleine McCann over to a man two days after she went missing.

Divers had previously recovered several lengths of cord, some plastic tape and a single white, cotton sock.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 10:21:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4646 on: November 25, 2019, 01:12:PM »
The rear garden of the derelict building falls within Krugels triangulation areas..

Here are some of the search areas which were searched during the investigation...

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 02:36:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4647 on: November 25, 2019, 02:42:PM »
Neither the PJ or the Metropolitan police have ever searched the derelict building (shown circled in next image next to the village church) - instead searches were carried out on nearby wasteland, and the catacombs of the church

The shallow grave is located in the rear garden of the derelict building

The garden where it is believed the body of Madeleine McCann is / was buried..

Note how close to one of the search areas the rear garden of the derelict building is - highlighted by focussed circle..

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 03:32:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4648 on: November 25, 2019, 03:24:PM »
Photographs taken by myself of the shallow grave in a hollow in the rear garden of the derelict building including an iron bar used to prize out stones from the ground so that the body could be buried deep enough, filled in with building site rubble obtained from nearby roadworks in the close vicinity of the church and the derelict building itself..

The grave itself within eyesight of the village church spire..

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 03:36:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4649 on: November 25, 2019, 03:39:PM »
Here is a view of the general wasteland that was searched..

And other views of the same area

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 03:41:PM by mike tesko »