Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585621 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3195 on: August 07, 2018, 08:36:PM »
That is correct, since the bedroom window /shutter was situated on the roadside of the apartment, beneath which was a footpath, separated from the car park by a wall! What is also disconcerting, was that according to what Kate McCann writes in her book ('Madeleine'), that Gerry McCann broke the lock mechanism on the window shutter in the bedroom where they left their three siblings on that fateful evening! One is left to wonder whether or not after breaking the locking mechanism whether either Gerry or Kate reported it to the Ocean club staff?

If they did, was it noted in a repair/maintenance book?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:36:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3196 on: August 08, 2018, 07:16:AM »
And if what Kate says about Gerry McCann breaking the shutter at the window is true why was it that on the night that Madeleine was reportedly abducted or taken did the McCanns suggest that the shutter at the window had been forced or forcedl open by the would be abductor?

Why would they leave their three siblings home alone, knowing that the locking mechanism on the window shutter wasn't working? And on top of this leave the sliding patio door on the poolside of the apartment unlocked? Worse still, it also appears that when Gerry NcCann left the apartment after his 9.05pm check, he is not sure whether he left the roadside door unlocked or not?

Why would a parent leave their three siblings sleeping in a bedroom which had the steel shutter at their bedroom window broken, and the two doors back and front left unlocked, whilst they frolicked at the tapas restaurant and bar, only intending to make checks every 30 minutes or so?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3197 on: August 08, 2018, 07:22:AM »
And if what Kate says about Gerry McCann breaking the shutter at the window is true why was it that on the night that Madeleine was reportedly abducted or taken did the McCanns suggest that the shutter at the window had been forced or forcedl open by the would be abductor?

Why would they leave their three siblings home alone, knowing that the locking mechanism on the window shutter wasn't working? And on top of this leave the sliding patio door on the poolside of the apartment unlocked? Worse still, it also appears that when Gerry NcCann left the apartment after his 9.05pm check, he is not sure whether he left the roadside door unlocked or not?

Why would a parent leave their three siblings sleeping in a bedroom which had the steel shutter at their bedroom window broken, and the two doors back and front left unlocked, whilst they frolicked at the tapas restaurant and bar, only intending to make checks every 30 minutes or so?

The children a solely in that bedroom were in a highly vulnerable position since despite what the McCanns have always sought to maintain, for example that they could see the patio door on the poolside of the apartment from their vantage point at the tapas restaurant and bar, they could not see the children's bedroom window or the unlocked roadside door from that location!!

What the McCanns did by leaving their three children 'Home Alone', in these circumstances was / is unforgivable, it is far worse than the claim that they had simply left their children home alone, what they did was criminal, since they left their three siblings at risk and peril of all being abducted!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3198 on: August 08, 2018, 07:28:AM »
Checking their three children every 30 minutes or so, in these circumstances was not only inappropriate, it was damn right dangerous, crying out for any would be abductor, peadophile to simple walk into apartment 5A and take one or other, (or even all three of their children), via the unlocked roadside door, which Gerry McCann was responsible for after his 9.05pm check!

Why would any parent in those circumstances, leave a door unlocked which was on the far side of the premises from where he, his wife and the other 7 group members were all sitting, with no possibility of knowing one way or another whether anyone had simply walked into the apartment at their leisure, and taken one (or potentially two, or all of them) of the McCanns children?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 07:30:AM by mike tesko »

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #3199 on: August 08, 2018, 07:32:AM »
Checking their three children every 30 minutes or so, in these circumstances was not only inappropriate, it was damn right dangerous, crying out for any would be abductor, peadophile to simple walk into apartment 5A and take one or other, (or even all three of their children), via the unlocked roadside door, which Gerry McCann was responsible for after his 9.05pm check!

Why would any parent in those circumstances, leave a door unlocked which was on the far side of the premises from where he, his wife and the other 7 group members were all sitting, with no possibility of knowing one way or another whether anyone had simply walked into the apartment at their leisure, and taken one (or potentially two, or all of them) of the McCanns children?

yes, and also I wouldn't want my children waking up and finding themselves all alone in the apartment, can you imagine their fear and panic with mummy and daddy gone!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3200 on: August 08, 2018, 07:33:AM »
So, this is something far more serious than a parent or parents leaving their children 'home alone', whilst they went out for evening meal and drinks afterwards, in a nearby restaurant and bar, with regukar 30 minute checks being made by one or other of the McCann entourage, this was behaviour crying out as a criminal act, not only negligence...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3201 on: August 08, 2018, 07:46:AM »
yes, and also I wouldn't want my children waking up and finding themselves all alone in the apartment, can you imagine their fear and panic with mummy and daddy gone!!

I agree, since it is every child's devine right to expect a parent to be at hand whenever any crisis presents itself

The matter is made far more serious because we now know with 100% certainty, that Gerry McCann had broken the locking mechanism himself, of the bedroom shutter, and that after his 9.05pm check that he had left the roadside door on the blind side of the apartment (from the vantage point of any table at the restaurant and or tapas bar) unlocked! What good was it making regular checks of the apartment, no matter how many minutes there were in-between each of these checks, if the parents, or any of the group they involved in making such checks could even see the unlocked roadside door or the bedroom window with its broken locking mechanism behind which the McCanns three siblings had been left home alone?

I want to know if the McCanns had reported the fact that Gerry McCann had damaged and broken the locking mechanism if the steel window shutter, to the staff of the ocean club prior to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

I cannot believe that if it had been reported (as it should have been) that the Ocean club staff had not recorded that fact by documentary means, or that they had not repaired it!

Furthermore, although this may seem somewhat a minor point, were the McCanns even charged for the damage to that window shutter that Gerry McCann himself had been responsible for causing?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 07:48:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3202 on: August 08, 2018, 07:51:AM »
I would also like to mention that I find it extremely odd that although Stephen Carpenter presents himself as well known to the McCanns, in particular to Gerry McCann, during that holiday, that the McCanns, in particular, Gerry McCann, makes no mention whatsoever of him!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3203 on: August 08, 2018, 07:56:AM »
I would also like to mention that I find it extremely odd that although Stephen Carpenter presents himself as well known to the McCanns, in particular to Gerry McCann, during that holiday, that the McCanns, in particular, Gerry McCann, makes no mention whatsoever of him!

He it was (Stephen Carpenter) who introduced Robert Murat to Gerry McCann soon after Madeleine had supposedly been taken! He it was who had been playing tennis with Gerry McCann all afternoon on the day of Madeleines disappearance, so why is it, that Gerry McCann makes absolutely no mention whatsoever about Stephen Carpenter, as though Carpenter vanished into thin air, or that he was never there and had never been there at all?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3204 on: August 08, 2018, 07:58:AM »
He it was (Stephen Carpenter) who introduced Robert Murat to Gerry McCann soon after Madeleine had supposedly been taken! He it was who had been playing tennis with Gerry McCann all afternoon on the day of Madeleines disappearance, so why is it, that Gerry McCann makes absolutely no mention whatsoever about Stephen Carpenter, as though Carpenter vanished into thin air, or that he was never there and had never been there at all?

Is there a link between Gerry McCann and Robert Carpenter back in the UK before this holiday took place?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 07:58:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3205 on: August 08, 2018, 08:00:AM »
Is there a link between Gerry McCann and Robert Carpenter back in the UK before this holiday took place?

Were Gerry McCann and Stephen Carpenter ever in phone contact post the disappearance of Madeleine?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3206 on: August 08, 2018, 02:34:PM »
The role played by Stephen Carpenter in and around the McCanns enabled him to note their daily and evening routines. He managed to do this by attending the creches on the pretense of depositing his two children there! It is believed that Carpenter stalked the McCanns when they were playing and practicing tennis, and additionally at the tapas restaurant and bar where Carpenter could easily observe the comings and goings of the group, in particular, the McCann family..

Offline buddy

« Reply #3207 on: August 08, 2018, 03:05:PM »
The role played by Stephen Carpenter in and around the McCanns enabled him to note their daily and evening routines. He managed to do this by attending the creches on the pretense of depositing his two children there! It is believed that Carpenter stalked the McCanns when they were playing and practicing tennis, and additionally at the tapas restaurant and bar where Carpenter could easily observe the comings and goings of the group, in particular, the McCann family..
Do you now believe that Maddies parents are now not responsible?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3208 on: August 08, 2018, 08:30:PM »
Do you now believe that Maddies parents are now not responsible?

I have made out the case for the parents to have been responsible, and now I am trying to make out the case for Stephen Carpenter to be responsible..

He remains my no.1 suspect, outside the tapas nine...

Everything that Stephen Carpenter says he did and when he did it does not add up, and the McCanns and their friends make no references at all to him, which is astonishing since Carpenter claims he was playing tennis with Gerry McCann from 2pm onwards on the afternoon of Thursday 3rd May 2007, but Gerry McCann did not attend the tennis courts until 3pm on that date, and he was accompanied by Kate McCann on that occasion and they played tennis together for about half an hour until 3.30pm, at which point Gerry then practiced tennis with the on site tennis coach! Kate went for her run along the beach, etc...

So, here we have Stephen Carpenter making up a narrative, when all along he hadn't been playing tennis with Gerry McCann at all that afternoon! He was obviously observing Gerry and Kate McCann in his role of a would be abductor! In his statement Carpenter makes reference to taking and collecting the children from the creches on that particular afternoon either side of the tennis session he claimed he had in-between with Gerry McCann, but not only did Gerry McCann not play tennis with Stephen Carpenter at all that particular afternoon, but neither of the two Carpenter children were booked in and out of either the jellyfish creche, or the lobster creche - so, once again, Carpenter is responsible for introducing a false narrative! This theme continues into the evening, when he claims that his two children were present when he and his wife attended the tapas restaurant for their pre-booked 7pm evening meal, but the dining register shows that when Carpenter arrived for that meal there were only two reservations made! It gets worse, because Stephen Carpenter said in his witness statement that when they arrived for that 7pm dinner reservation, that the McCann parents and all of their friends were all already present there, despite the McCanns not arriving there until 8.30pm, and some of their group did not arrive until much later on. We then have Carpenter saying that he and his family left the tapas restaurant / bar between 9.15pm - 9.30pm. well that was in-between the time Gerry McCann returned to the tapas bar after his 9.05pm check, and possibly prior to the check made by Russel O'Brien and Matt Oldfield at about 9.30pm (although I am prepared to concede that they could have left after O'Brien and Oldfield did their 9.30pm check! Rather more worryingly, Carpenter introduces his wife telling him the next morning that as they were leaving the Ocean club small reception, and crossing the street close to the McCann Apartment, that she had heard someone calling out 'Madeleine, Madeleine'...

This is significant, because it suggests that Carpenters wife witnessed the voice of the abductor who took Madeleine McCann out of the McCann Apartment (5A) at that exact moment in time!

We do not yet know what his wife, Christine Elizabeth Carpenter said in her witness statement, all we have is Stephen Carpenters version of the events! We don't even know whether or not Carpenters wife even made a witness statement, if not this should be a priority for the police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, since she may hold critical information capable of identifying the abductor!

Stephen Carpenter needs to be re-arrested and interviewed under caution as a suspect, and he needs to be questioned on specific points, such as (a) had Gerry McCann returned to the tapas bar before he and his family left the tapas bar area that evening? (b) had O'Brien and Oldfield left to do their check prior to the Carpenters leaving the tapas bar? (c) had Oldfield returned to the tapas bar after the 9.30pm check prior to the Carpenters exiting?

He claimed that upon he and his family leaving the tapas bar that evening (9.15pm to 9.30pm) that they had gone straight back to their apartment (FP02) without going anywhere else, but I believe he is lying - I am concerned that he says he had his two children with him at the 7pm dinner reservation, not because they hadn't been there at that time, but because the evening creche which catered for children of guests staying in the complex between 7.30pm and 11.30pm, and that this caused something of a dilemma for the Carpenters, who had to hang onto their two kids for half an hour until the evening creche would be open and ready to take children in for the evening (7.30pm, onwards). With this in mind I think the Carpenters had their two children with them until the evening creche opened its doors at 7.30pm...

At this time, I believe that the Carpenters left the tapas restaurant and that Stephen Carpenter took both of his children to the evening creche whilst his wife Christine stood on the pavement close to the McCann Apartment, she was the woman dressed in the plum purple dress seen by Jenny Murat at around 8pm, standing in the street appearing to be looking towards the McCann Apartment. Shortly afterwards Jez Wilkins saw the same woman wearing the purple dress stood on the pavement on the opposite side of the street to the McCann Apartment as if looking at the target premises!  But I think her presence there may have had something to do with her husband taking their two children to the evening creche which is located close by on the far corner of the roadside of the apartment block where the tapas nine were all staying!

I think that 'Tannerman' may have been Stephen Carpenter carrying his 18 month old toddler after he collected the child from the evening creche. It is also worth noting that by the time Jane Tanner entered the street and saw 'Tannerman' that the woman who had been stood there wearing the purple dress (as seen by Jenny Murat and Jez Wilkins) was no longer present! I put this down to her having collected the other Carpenter child who had been collected before Stephen, or as the case may be, shortly behind him...

I think the Scotland Yard investigation has identified Stephen Carpenter as the person who was seen by Jane Tanner, and that Stephen Carpenter was / is 'Tannerman', supported by the fact that at sometime after 7.30pm the Carpenters had booked their two children into the evening creche, and that Stephen Carpenter booked the 18 month old toddler out of the creche around the time that Jane Tanner had seen him walking off in the direction of the Carpenter apartment (FP02) situated next door to Jenny Murat's villa!

For this reason, I think that on this occasion, 'Tannerman' wasn't carrying off Madeleine McCann in his arms, he was carrying his own child which he had collected momentarily beforehand from the evening creche..

After they put their children to bed, I believe that the Carpenter couple went to check on the McCann children, in the same way they had probably done on the previous evening when Madeleine and Sean had been crying for a period of about an hour without the parents returning to check on them! At this time, I believe that Madeleine awoke and that Stephen Carpenter tried to pacify Madeleine, by calling out her name twice, 'Madeleine, Madeleine', whilst he removed her from the apartment! This almost certainly took place inbetween the Oldfield / O'Brien check at 9.30pm, and Kate McCanns check at about 10pm..

The next point of contention which I feel raises a flag of suspicion on his part was that on the following morning he claims that Robert Murat introduced himself to him, and that he in turn introduced Robert Murat to Gerry McCann, on the basis that Murat was claiming he could speak fluent Portuguese and English, and that it would be handy interpreting between the McCanns and the local police. At this time Stephen Carpenter says that when he told Robert Murat that a little three and a half year old girl had gone missing, Murat had responded by saying that he had a three and a half year old daughter himself who was living back in England without showing any sort of concern for the child who had gone missing, or the parents who were suffering for the loss!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:04:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3209 on: August 08, 2018, 09:15:PM »
It has been rumoured for several years now that the abductor, or the abductors, had been watching the McCann family from the early part of their arrival in Portugal, at the Ocean club complex! It has also been rumoured that the Abductor or at least one of them had been seen hanging around outside in the street directly across the road from where the McCanns apartment 5A was situated!

In point of fact, we have rumours of there being a dreadlocked man, and on another occasion, a pock marked (face) man hanging around in suspicious circumstances, along with the woman in the plum purple outfit!

Well, I think Christine Elizabeth Carpenter is the woman in the purple dress, and I think the pockmarked face man could be Stephen Carpenter...

I have no idea who the dreadlocked suspect was / is?

I am very interested in getting a look at the evening creche registration document if anyone has seen it, or knows where I can get access to it, which will show the timings of the coming and goings of the children and their parents on the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007 between the hours of 7.30pm and 11.30pm, that same date! I feel confident that the Carpenters will have booked their two children in and out at key moments in the police investigation into Madeleine McCanns disappearence..