Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585617 times)

Offline lookout

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3150 on: August 05, 2018, 06:00:PM »
I just wonder what's happened to this man. Someone must know. It took me back to the American psychic Carla Brown. https://youtu.be/8wKt8r35AdI

Do you go along with that sort of stuff Steve ?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3151 on: August 05, 2018, 07:08:PM »
Did anybody see this before? It's an old video of the early investigation. What do people make of the alleged pockmarked man staring at the apartment for two days?  https://youtu.be/lhACS6ck-Dw

This sighting is an interesting one, since it happened on the 1st May 2007...

The same day which has the lobster creche register faults, involving Madeleine McCann, and in particular the three and a half year old Carpenter child who was booked in 10 minutes behind 'Madeleine' yet had her name crossed out for one reason, or another, without any explanation from either of the Carpenter parents, or the creche nannies! What I believe it signifies is that one or other of the Carpenters, or both were watching and following the McCann Parents and their three siblings! I do not know what Stephen John Carpenter looked like on the 1st May 2007, maybe he had a pock marked face, maybe he was the man you are referring to...

I am also mindful of an incident involving when the children were practicing tennis, and one of the tapas group mentioned that a parent of one of the children who was taking photographs of the practice session and he said with things being as they are these days, that he felt like a bit of a pervert taking photographs!

This to me raises a red flag!

Here was somebody who obviously captured Madeleine McCann in one or more of the photographs he took!

My query would be, who the parent was?

Was it Stephen Carpenter, for example?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 09:35:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3152 on: August 05, 2018, 07:49:PM »

Do you go along with that sort of stuff Steve ?
No not really, but I suppose it is some kind of ghoulish entertainment. I'm sorry if it's hurting the McCanns.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3153 on: August 05, 2018, 07:58:PM »
This sighting is an interesting one, since it happened on the 1st May 2007...

The same day which has the lobster creche register faults, involving Madeleine McCann, and in particular the three and a half year old Carpenter child who was booked in 10 minutes behind 'Madeleine' yet had her name crossed out for one reason, or another, without any explanation from either of the Carpenter parents, or the creche nannies! What I believe it signifies is that one or other of the Carpenters, or both were watching and following the McCann Parents and their three siblings! I do not know what Stephen John Carpenter looked like on the 1st May 2007, maybe he had a pick marked face, maybe he was the man you are referring to...

I am also mindful of an incident involving when the children were practicing tennis, and one of the tapas group mentioned that a parent of one of the children who was taking photographs of the practice session and he said with things being as they are these days, that he felt like a bit of a pervert taking photographs!

This to me raises a red flag!

Here was somebody who obviously captured Madeleine McCann in one or more of the photographs he took!

My query would be, who the parent was?

Was it Stephen Carpenter, for example?
This is such a frustrating case. Many of us were brought up with the old adage "trust me I'm a doctor", so one scenario we go along with all the Tapas 7, irrespective of how foolish they all were leaving their dozen or so children unattended that night.

If we consider the man with the pockmarked face one would have thought he was an outsider (Eastern European?), who seized his window of opportunity and abducted her for his own ends. This is why I turned to the American psychic video again to consider where the body might be.

The third alternative is Robert Murat, who was jealous of the nuclear family and wished to cause the McCanns pain. He killed Maddie in the apartment and deposited her somewhere in the vicinity which has still not been searched. Him being a local he would know the area like the back of his hand.

The mystery is why has the body still not been found?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:41:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3154 on: August 05, 2018, 10:52:PM »
This is such a frustrating case. Many of us were brought up with the old adage "trust me I'm a doctor", so one scenario we go along with all the Tapas 7, irrespective of how foolish they all were leaving their dozen or so children unattended that night.

If we consider the man with the pockmarked face one would have thought he was an outsider (Eastern European?), who seized his window of opportunity and abducted her for his own ends. This is why I turned to the American psychic video again to consider where the body might be.

The third alternative is Robert Murat, who was jealous of the nuclear family and wished to cause the McCanns pain. He killed Maddie in the apartment an deposited her somewhere in the vicinity which has still not been searched Him being a local he would know the area like the back of his hand.

The mystery is why has the body still not been found?

I bet a pound to a penny the pockmarked bloke was none other than Stephen Carpenter. He was on the McCanns trail for sure from that Tuesday (1st May 2007) afternoon, I believe he was the parent taking photographs of the children during tennis practice, and I believe that Stephen Carpenter probably took Madeleine from her bed in apartment 5A, soon after Gerry McCann made his 9.05pm check! What I envisage happened was that the Carpenters were on routine watch at the tapas restaurant from 7pm, onwards - monitoring the behaviour and routine of the McCann parents from the vantage point of their restaurant table which had been booked for 7pm. What I also believe transpired was that the Carpenters had been at the tapas restaurant earlier in the evening with their two children for high tea, and that they may have still had their kids with them at 7pm, but had intended to take them back to their apartment after they had finished their pre-booked 7pm evening meal (which accounts for the table only originally being booked for two persons, not 2 + 2). At around 8pm with their meal finished, Stephen Carpenter takes their two children back to their apartment (FP02), whilst his wife (the woman dressed up to the eyeballs in a plum purple dress remains standing on the pavement waiting for one of two things to happen. (1) for the return of her husband, and (2) in the meantime, she is keeping a watchful eye on the McCann Apartment to see which door the parents leave it, for example, (a) the poolside patio door, or (b) the roadside door?

It is extremely important to note that the sighting of this woman in a plum purple outfit, was seen firstly by Jenny Murat at about 8pm, and again at about 8.30pm by Jez Wilkins! This to me fits in snugly with the McCanns being under surveillance (if you can call it that), and that the woman in purple was nowhere to be seen (to say good evening to) when the McCann parents left their apartment at around 8.30pm via the roadside door which Gerry McCann in all fairness to him probably locked that door behind him once both he and Kate left (prior to leaving their apartment the McCanns had left the sliding patio door on the poolside of the building unlocked). It may well have been the case, that the woman in the plum purple outfit saw one or other of the McCann parents at the patio door and that see may have wrongly assumed that the parents were leaving their apartment by that route, hence why when a minute or two later when the McCanns did in fact leave their apartment, they both did so by the roadside door, and by the time they had walked across the carpark, and then down and along, and round the corner heading in the direction of the Ocean club reception, the woman in the plum purple outfit had already walked off - probably en route back to the Carpenter Apartment (FP02) to update her husband accomplice!

As she was doing this the McCanns arrived at the tapas restaurant at 8.30pm, sharp!

We know from Stephen Carpenters witness statement, that he said that the McCann's and their friends were already present when he, his wife and children arrived at the tapas restaurant! But, this cannot possibly be true because the Carpenters were booked in for evening meal at 7ppm, and the McCanns did not arrive until 8.30pm! Some of the other group did not arrive at their table until 9.00pm, so as we can see Carpenter is using a narrative that is supposed to take him out of the equation! But his lies (I might add) only serve to attach him to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann...

Tanner man may well have been Stephen Carpenter, carrying off Madeleine in his arms, walking briskly across the road junction in the general direction of his apartment! However, in view of him being spotted, he decided to take Madeleine elsewhere, just in case Jane Tanner had got a good look at him! I am convinced that his wife aided and abetted him when he took Madeleine! When he picked up Madeleine she began to stir, and Carpenter tried to pacify her by calling out her name, twice, in quick succession, 'MADELEINE, MADELEINE', when he probably handed out the child through the bedroom window! This was why Carpenters wife, says she remembers those key words, 'MADELEINE, MADELEINE', she will never forget those words that were spoken to Madeleine McCann..

Madeleines body was almost certainly taken to the derelict building opposite St Vincent's church, because if Carpenter had been 'Tannerman' he might have thought he had been seen, and so perhaps he wandered around and took footpaths which afforded him cover since these short cut footpaths were heavily populated with bushes, shrubs and trees and were poorly lit! I think there is a good chance that 'Tannerman' and the man the Smith contingent who saw a man carrying a child in his arms, may well be the same Person! In the case of the Smith sighting, the man was walking downhill in the general direction of the beach / church / derelict building! In the rear garden of this derelict building towards the left back corner, is a hollow with a shallow grave! I believe e this is the most likeliest of places where Madeleine McCanns remains were concealed. Inside the derelict building itself, there was a single bed mattress, and clothing contained in plastic bags, which I took photographs of and upon my return to the UK I sent to the Portuguese police asking them to go there and seize the articles of clothing and dig up the grave I have mentioned! As far as I know, nobody has searched either the derelict building or its gardens, and in particular the shallow grave which is overshadowed by a series of tall reeds...

It was inside one of the rooms situated at the front of the building (on the church side) that I took the 'Ghost of MADDIE' photograph, which for some reason presented itself in a gap that existed between the edge of the single bed mattress and the wall! I cannot explain how that image ended up appearing in that particular photograph, it wasn't something that I could see with my own two eyes, it just showed up when I downloaded all the images I had taken when I returned home! Some people say they can't see anything, but I can and it's quite an astonishing image which appears to be of a little girl squeezed into that tight floor space between the mattress and the wall! I believe in my mind it provides a psychic clue as to what happened to Madeleine McCann after her body had been taken!

The little girl in the image ('The Ghost of MADDIE') tells me that Madeleine was taken to this derelict building, she died there (I think), at the hands of her abductor, and her body was buried in a shallow grave at the back left hand corner of the rear garden in a hollow!

Until someone goes there and digs up this shallow grave I shall continue to believe that that is the location where her body was concealed, buried in that shallow grave...

'The GHOST of MADDIE'..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:52:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3155 on: August 06, 2018, 10:02:AM »

'The derelict Building'

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3156 on: August 06, 2018, 10:04:AM »
'View from inside Derelict Building of Church across Street'..
'The GHOST of MADDIE' photograph was taken in this room, with its window facing across the street to St Vincent's church, where the McCann parents sought refuge from the media at night time!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:07:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3157 on: August 06, 2018, 10:17:AM »
This is the Shallow Grave where i believe Madeleines abductor buried her remains'!
I found a metal bar with a pointed edge next to / alongside what appears to be a shallow grave in a hollow surrounded by reeds at the left hand corner of the rear garden! This informs me that someone must have been very determined to dig sufficiently enough to conceal a child's body, and that when digging the grave the person found it difficult because of rocks beneath the surface! The metal bar I found was similar to the ones you find in roadworks / construction sites! I thought this was interesting because there was said to be several road workings in the area around the time of Madeleine's disappearence!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:27:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3158 on: August 06, 2018, 10:21:AM »
As far as I know, no-one has searched this derelict building or dug up what lies beneath the surface of the shallow grave I discovered there in 2010 - it's as though nobody really wants to find her remains!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3159 on: August 06, 2018, 10:32:AM »
The really odd thing, was that as well as the person having used a metal bar to dislodge rocks and bricks whilst digging the hole, that afterwards when they had concealed, whatever it was they had concealed, they surrounded the grave with a series of rocks, as though it in someway was significant and counted for something linked to what had happened, taken place, or was in the process of being done!

The manner with which the rocks were positioned suggests some sort of ritualistic behaviour, seconded by a series of chalked 'X's on a door frame, inside the derelict Building'..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:35:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3160 on: August 06, 2018, 10:38:AM »
If I had the money In would go back there myself and dig the damn shallow grave up myself!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3161 on: August 06, 2018, 10:42:AM »
I am also mindful of the type of clothing I found concealed inside some plastic bags which had been hidden underneath a detached door or planks of wood ( I took photographs before I discovered the clothing). I would like to know if anyone who has fallen under suspicion ever owned or wore this type of clothing?

Basically, light blue jeans, a dark blue nylon caghool, and a checked top?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3162 on: August 06, 2018, 10:45:AM »
I am also mindful of the type of clothing I found concealed inside some plastic bags which had been hidden underneath a detached door or planks of wood ( I took photographs before I discovered the clothing). I would like to know if anyone who has fallen under suspicion ever owned or wore this type of clothing?

Basically, light blue jeans, a dark blue nylon caghool, and a checked top?

I know that Robert Murat has a liking for checked shirts / tops, etc...

So does Russell O'Brien...

I would be interested to know if anyone can add other possible suspects to this list?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:49:PM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

« Reply #3163 on: August 06, 2018, 11:07:AM »
I think I would rule Stephen Carpenter out Mike. In his questioning he spoke about a laundry man who worked for the MW complex. This laundry man didn't appear to have a home as such and " lived " in a garage which backed on to Murat's house which was a street in a cul-de-sac. Inside the garage was a bed and some children's toys, yet the chap seemed only to have a teenage boy about 18 who also lived/slept there.

The laundry man was of European appearance who possibly looked older than he actually was because of the sunny climate. Hs age was put between 45-50.

What better way to hide a child than under a skip load of laundry from the various apartments ? Plus because of the nature of the job he'd have had keys to all apartments and would have also known who was staying and for how long. Whether this character has ever been tracked down I don't know. It's people like this who don't have a permanent home where I'd cast my suspicions as they can just come and go and leave no trace. Interestingly a van which he used was also parked nearby to which Carpenter told police that it probably moved 2 or 3 times a week.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3164 on: August 06, 2018, 01:10:PM »
I know that Robert Murat has a liking for checked shirts /t tops, etc...

So does Russell O'Brien...

I would be interested to know if anyone can add other possible suspects to this list?
Murat would have to change his clothes after the murder and may not have time to dispose of them at his mother's house (burning for example), before rushing back to the crime scene and getting involved with the action. Remember with his language skills he could pass for a local or a tourist. I'm still wondering about the cadaver odour in the apartment and wonder if he killed Maddie, stuffed her body in the wardrobe and went back in the interval to move the body so as to cause maximum distress to the parents.