Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585652 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2550 on: December 02, 2014, 11:51:AM »
I am as certain as I can be that the official versions given by the parents and thier friends is hogwash...

Nobody goes out for the night and leaves two babies and a small child in an unlocked apartment. The unlocked patio door suggests to me that the McCanns only agreed to go out that night because a baby sitting arrangement had been organised. I believe I am correct in saying that these arrangements were made through David Payne, and involved a couple who he introduced to the McCanns. I believe the couple who were known to David Payne, were both British Nationals.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:58:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2551 on: December 02, 2014, 12:11:PM »
On the evening of Maddies disappearence, the parents and friends did not return and carry out regular checks on the McCann children at apartment 5A, since any checks  which  were made there were done with a view to checking on the babysitters...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 12:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2552 on: December 02, 2014, 12:39:PM »
On the evening of Maddies disappearence, the parents and friends did not return and carry out regular checks on the McCann children at apartment 5A, since any checks  which  were made there were done with a view to checking on the babysitters...

The big secret that is being withheld by the parents and thier friends, concerns the babysitting couple used on the night of Maddies demise. This was why at 10pm when Kate went to apartment 5A to check on the babysitters only to find the roadside door fully open with no sign of the babysitters inside, and Maddie also missing, that Kate ran back to the tapas bar shouting out that "they had taken her, they had taken her, Maddie is gone". Her reference to "they have taken her", being reference to the British speaking couple who had been babysitting...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2553 on: December 02, 2014, 12:59:PM »
Something happened to Maddie whilst in the care of the British speaking couple who were babysitting and had fled the apartment (5A)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2554 on: December 02, 2014, 01:09:PM »
Something happened to Maddie whilst in the care of the British speaking couple who were babysitting and had fled the apartment (5A)...
i

David Payne knows the true identity of this couple...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2555 on: December 02, 2014, 01:36:PM »
The big secret that is being withheld by the parents and thier friends, concerns the babysitting couple used on the night of Maddies demise. This was why at 10pm when Kate went to apartment 5A to check on the babysitters only to find the roadside door fully open with no sign of the babysitters inside, and Maddie also missing, that Kate ran back to the tapas bar shouting out that "they had taken her, they had taken her, Maddie is gone". Her reference to "they have taken her", being reference to the British speaking couple who had been babysitting...

David Payne knows the true identity of this couple...

Mike, what are you relying on to back up this theory?  Your previous theory was that Madeleine had ingested recreational drugs in a tragic accident.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 01:43:PM by Roch »

Offline Jo

« Reply #2556 on: December 02, 2014, 02:41:PM »
The babysitting theory would make sense and would explain as you say "They've taken her" and also why the shutters weren't raised and there was no crime scene to talk of either a burglary or kidnapping gone wrong (or right if it was a kidnapping), if she was kidnapped, Maddie had to be alive-who'd steal a dead little girl?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2557 on: December 02, 2014, 03:52:PM »
Hi Roch,

It's still possible for recreational drugs to  have been administered in either scenario...

I have good reasons for believing what I do - for a start police are trying to identify the couple in question as a result of mobile phone records which place them at the scene, and lunked thier phones to Gerry McCann and David Paynes mobile phones at the material time..

You will be hearing about this in the news in the  coming weeks...

After Maddie went missing David Payne has been in contact with one or othet of the couple, and SY are due to interview him s
regarding these matters...

Watch this space...

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:31:PM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

« Reply #2558 on: December 02, 2014, 05:03:PM »
 Mike,the twins were tested for drugs,but none were found,so that would mean the same for madeleine,as it was, because her hair tested negative for any substance. So drugs can be ruled out.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2559 on: December 02, 2014, 05:04:PM »
Lookout, did you watch the Richard D Hall videos I uploaded.  It might be worth watching them even though they would challenge your views.

No,Roch,I haven't seen them,but will have a go. Thanks.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2560 on: December 02, 2014, 05:25:PM »
I've just skimmed the Pat Brown theory,and I must admit,I don't believe a word that comes from that woman. I remember reading quite a lot of her articles back in 2007 and her writings immediately had my heckles rising. The most neurotic of writers I've ever come across and she's totally wrong about the McCann case.
If Richard Hall is from the " same stable ",then I flatly refuse to be drawn into something which I know in my mind to be supposition and more neuroses on cobbled-up theories about the McCanns.

Not your fault,Roch,but I've been a staunch supporter of the family,not because of who they are,as this can happen to anyone,but when a case is re-opened it means that someone wants to get to the truth and because they crave the truth,they wish to be kept in the public eye as I would,as Jeremy is trying to do.
My take is that had there ever been any jiggery-pokery,they'd have hoped that the matter got buried ( sorry ) never to be heard of again.

For instance,Rolf Harris dropped his latest appeal ? Because he knew he was guilty,so therefore wouldn't persue it. It's as simple as that. Nobody wants,nor wishes to be reminded of their crime.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2561 on: December 02, 2014, 08:46:PM »
Mike,the twins were tested for drugs,but none were found,so that would mean the same for madeleine,as it was, because her hair tested negative for any substance. So drugs can be ruled out.

Hi Lookout,

any of Maddies hair used in such tests would have not had sufficient time to shows the signs of drug abuse if the day of her disappearence was the only occasion that recreational drugs or similar had been used to subdue her...

Offline lookout

« Reply #2562 on: December 02, 2014, 08:55:PM »
Hi Lookout,

any of Maddies hair used in such tests would have not had sufficient time to shows the signs of drug abuse if the day of her disappearence was the only occasion that recreational drugs or similar had been used to subdue her...

Hair on her pillow Mike ? Hairbrush,before she was put to bed ?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2563 on: December 02, 2014, 09:19:PM »

Hair on her pillow Mike ? Hairbrush,before she was put to bed ?

Yes, I understand, but there would be no evidence of drugs administered that day, or night, in her hair from the pillow...

To get a result at such short notice would I think be nigh on impossible...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2564 on: December 02, 2014, 09:24:PM »
Anyway, at least SY are now aware of the British Couple, and are actively trying to identify them. The sooner David Payne is re-interviewed about his connections with the couple, the better...