Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585621 times)

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1620 on: August 30, 2013, 05:02:PM »
no but it has happened its by no means imposable.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1621 on: August 30, 2013, 05:25:PM »
no but it has happened its by no means imposable.

A lot depends on what Portugals' Judicial system is like,nugs. It's more or less a closed shop here as you don't hear any more about police who've been prosecuted,,if you see what I mean. It'll also depend if he was popular amongst other PJ's at the time of Madeleines' disappearance. Somehow,,I don't think he was. It'll be interesting,next week when he makes his first appearance.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1622 on: August 30, 2013, 06:02:PM »
Amaral is facing court next month and the McCanns are suing him for£1million pound after he wrote in his book saying that the parents were covering up the childs' murder.
Serves him right,,he had it coming,the odious character.

Hi Lookout is that in today's papers?   :) :) :) :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #1623 on: August 30, 2013, 06:33:PM »
Hi Lookout is that in today's papers?   :) :) :) :)

Hi Patti,,no it's not in our papers ( as usual ) it was in the Aussie one. It might be in our press this weekend. :-[

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1624 on: August 30, 2013, 07:38:PM »

Hi Patti,,no it's not in our papers ( as usual ) it was in the Aussie one. It might be in our press this weekend. :-[

Thanks Lookout......I thought, though that this with Amaral was over and done with...obviously not.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #1625 on: August 30, 2013, 09:34:PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/video/standard.html#

Something about Maddie on CNN. I don´t think the link takes you directly to the video - if not, click on "justice", then skroll a little bit down.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1626 on: August 30, 2013, 09:51:PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/video/standard.html#

Something about Maddie on CNN. I don´t think the link takes you directly to the video - if not, click on "justice", then skroll a little bit down.

Thanks Alias....We have known since the onset of this evidence and Lookout will back me up on this, and that is that Hewlett's son read a letter which was written by his father that he had involvement in the disappearance of Madeline and that was that she was ordered and sold on to a childless couple.....What I don't get in all of this is why an a ex paedophile would be involved in such a thing...It was later disclosed that Hewlett's son had burned the letter.......... :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #1627 on: August 31, 2013, 02:15:AM »
Lots of kids are abducted, not killed, personally I believe that could be the case with Madelaine, she might be alive. Just a feeling.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1628 on: August 31, 2013, 10:14:AM »
Lots of kids are abducted, not killed, personally I believe that could be the case with Madelaine, she might be alive. Just a feeling.

Alias,,I've always believed that the child is alive. Besides there having been no indication otherwise,,,it's just the feeling I've had all along.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1629 on: August 31, 2013, 10:25:AM »
Thanks Alias....We have known since the onset of this evidence and Lookout will back me up on this, and that is that Hewlett's son read a letter which was written by his father that he had involvement in the disappearance of Madeline and that was that she was ordered and sold on to a childless couple.....What I don't get in all of this is why an a ex paedophile would be involved in such a thing...It was later disclosed that Hewlett's son had burned the letter.......... :-\ :-\ :-\

Hi Patti,,yes,I remember the letter that Wayne Hewlett had. His father always remained a dodgy character,,and his reason for scarpering to Germany was that he wouldn't be questioned,,and right enough,as when he was hospitalized there,,nobody was allowed to question him,not even the police. I remember the McCanns wanting to see him when he was in hospital,,but he refused them permission,which was granted.
There were obviously others involved and we've yet to find out.

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1630 on: August 31, 2013, 01:53:PM »
i wonder wether theres a lot more to this than just a run of the mill abduction.

theres to be an orgnised group of people who run all over the internet makeing up rubbish about the case and ive got to what there motives are for doing that.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1631 on: August 31, 2013, 04:42:PM »
i wonder wether theres a lot more to this than just a run of the mill abduction.

theres to be an orgnised group of people who run all over the internet makeing up rubbish about the case and ive got to what there motives are for doing that.

Nugs,,I think it was organised,,because whoever took the child,knew the movements of the party of people that week,,from their arrival and certainly to their departures,which was the day after she was snatched. The Tapas bar had a list of meals that were ordered and for what nights,,and also times of sitting,,so it was well worked out and timed.

Online nugnug

« Reply #1632 on: August 31, 2013, 05:55:PM »
and this isnt just a case of chinese whispers these people tell complete and deliberate lies.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1633 on: October 05, 2013, 09:38:AM »
Phone records being looked into by British police, may help to identify those involved in Maddies disappearance, and help to confirm and pinpoint the exact spot where her body is / was buried. The clock is ticking for the perpetrators, if members of the tapas group are involved in Maddies disappearance, and they were carrying their mobile phones, it may be possible to track the movement of individual / people moving around in / out, or close to apartment 5a at the material time of the disappearance / abduction...

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Soon be finding out the truth in this matter, soon be recovering Maddie, so she can have a proper Christian burial...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:19:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1634 on: October 05, 2013, 10:20:AM »
Phone records being looked into by British police, may help to identify those involved in Maddies disappearance, and help to confirm and pinpoint the exact spot where her body is / was buried. The clock is ticking for the perpetrators, if members of the tapas group are involved in Maddies disappearance, and they were carrying their mobile phones, it may be possible to track the movement of individual / people moving around in / out, or close to apartment 5a at the material time of the disappearance / abduction...

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Soon be finding out the truth in this matter, soon be recovering Maddie, so she can have a proper Christian burial...

God said, "Let there be light, and there was light"...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...