Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585624 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1560 on: July 21, 2013, 08:21:AM »
This can be proven by conducting a simple experiment with the doors and bedroom window / shutter of Apartment 5A - three doors being the patio door, the bedroom door, and the road side door...

I carried out a similar experiment in our apartment situated in block 6, room 6A, during my trip to PDL. What I did was make sure the three corresponding doors aforementioned were closed in our apartment, and that the steel shutter was locked and the corresponding bedroom window closed. I then slid open the patio door, nothing happened, so I closed it again. I then opened the bedroom door and left it slightly ajar, before returning to the patio door to open it again. Nothing happened, so I closed the patio door. I then went into the bedroom, raised the steel shutter and fully opened the sliding window, pulled the curtains across the window, exited the bedroom leaving the bedroom door slightly ajar, went back to the sliding patio door, and opened it - nothing happened, by that I mean that the bedroom door I had left slightly ajar did not slam shut. I left the patio door open and went towards the bedroom door which had been left slightly ajar and pushed it open and entered the bedroom. I did no see any movement of the curtain at the bedroom window. I then turned around leaving the bedroom and reset the door...

I stood there in front of the bedroom door which was still slightly ajar, thinking what to do next...

I walked up to the bedroom door again as though I was about to enter but stopped short of actually going in, or touching the door in question, at all. At this stage I had my back to the patio door, and could not see the road side door on the opposite side of the Apartment. I turned myself around so that I was facing toward the open patio door, and stood there a few moments, with the bedroom door behind me, itself left slightly ajar. I paused a few moments, listening, thinking...

I then turned towards the road side door, intending to go and open it...

At this time, the patio door was open, the bedroom door was still left ajar, the bedroom window was open, the steel shutter of that particular window was raised up - I strode towards the roadside door and very quickly opened it...

Whoooooosh, bang the bedroom door slammed shut...

Leaving the road side door open, I returned to the bedroom door which was now fully closed. At this time the patio door was open, the road side door was open, and to the best of my knowledge the bedroom window was still open and its shutter raised up...

I quickly opened the closed bedroom door, and as I did so the curtain at the window started to move violently and pulled itself open, leaving the open bedroom window exposed to view. I stepped inside the bedroom and closed the door behind me, and the movement of the curtain ceased, it was not moving as though it was being blown by the wind. I half turned and slowly opened the bedroom door again,which generated a draft that started to make the curtain at the bedroom window flutter. I walked out of the bedroom closing the door behind me and I went to close the road side door, then returned to the bedroom door and opened it. I was conscious of the fact that there was not the rush of air as there was with both patio door, road side door and bedroom window opened. I re-entered the bedroom, with bedroom door ajar, neither the bedroom door, nor the curtains at the bedroom window moved...

Standing there, pondering what to do next, trying to fathom out what significance if anything any of this could mean...

I left the bedroom, closing the bedroom door behind me. I then went to close the sliding patio door, then I returned to the opposite side of the Apartment and re-opened the roadside door, before going back to the bedroom door and opening it - nothing happened. Turning around, I went back to the patio door and slid it open. Upon doing so the bedroom door slammed shut, and I was aware of a slight rushing of breeze in the room created at that stage, which I have since referred to as a vacuum...

I closed the patio door, went to close the road side door, went into the bedroom and closed the bedroom window...

I believed at that point I had discovered something of importance about the circumstances surrounding the discovery by Kate McCann of Maddie having been taken from the bedroom in Apartment 5A - at around 10pm...

It dawned on me, that when Kate had gone back to Apartment 5A, she was not alone after she slid open the patio door, someone else must have also been present in the Apartment, and left by means of the roadside door, or been about to re-enter the Apartment by use of the road side door, at the time Kate was resetting the bedroom door, intending to leave the Apartment and go back to the tapas bar...

At this particular time, three members of the tapas bar were absent from there - Jane Tanner, Kate McCann and ...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1561 on: July 21, 2013, 09:25:AM »
I think the sighting by the Smith family involved the person who carried off Maddie down towards the coast, in the general direction of the derelict building opposite the church at PDL...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:27:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1562 on: July 21, 2013, 09:33:AM »
The photograph I took inside the pink room of the derelict building shows a psychic image of a child resembling Maddie on the floor next to the mattress, this cannot be just a coincidence,because I took hundreds of photographs at the resort during my week long stay,and such images were never reproduced anywhere else at the resort - I have always had a very strong feeling that at one stage or another that Maddies body was present in the pink room, where the ghostly image of her appeared in my photograph...

As yet, police have not DNA'd the floor where the image appeared, or the mattress alongside...

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1563 on: July 21, 2013, 04:31:PM »
ive heard a thoery that the body is under murrets driveway.

but i find it hard to belive.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1564 on: July 21, 2013, 08:08:PM »
ive heard a thoery that the body is under murrets driveway.

but i find it hard to belive.

I wonder when the additional driveway was laid at Murats villa?

Also, who was responsible for laying it?

From my own point of view, I firmly believe that Maddies body had been buried in a shallow grave in the garden of the derelict building - the site photographed by me whilst I was on holiday at PDL. As yet, that location has not been properly searched or excavated...

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1565 on: July 21, 2013, 08:19:PM »
that sounds more likely than the driveway theory.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1566 on: July 21, 2013, 09:29:PM »
The area of disturbed ground which I believe constitutes a shallow grave in the garden of the derelict building which is situated directly across the street from the church, was dug by someone who used a bar to help dislodge stones buried beneath the soil, until sufficient depth was achieved into which a small body could be concealed...

Why anyone would wish to dig such a hole in that remote part of the garden, and fill it in, god only knows. The premises themselves appear to have been vacated for several years, and there are piles of rotting vegetation and rubbish all over the place in the garden, so why did someone choose to dig such a hole and conceal something inside it, there of all places?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:33:PM by mike tesko »

Online nugnug

« Reply #1567 on: July 21, 2013, 09:38:PM »
yes but that dosent mean maddies there it could be someone elses body.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1568 on: July 21, 2013, 09:49:PM »
yes but that dosent mean maddies there it could be someone elses body.

I believe it will be discovered that her body was / is buried there - until someone goes there and digs up the hole, the world will never know if Maddies body was there, or is there...

As I say, I think the hole that was dug up at the back of the garden of the derelict building, was where her body was originally disposed of...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1569 on: July 21, 2013, 10:49:PM »
It is also a possibility that a couple of members from the tapas group were having an affair behind their partners back, and that this is somehow linked with Maddies disappearance...

Online nugnug

« Reply #1570 on: July 22, 2013, 02:19:PM »
highly likely but i doubt if 2 things are conected.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1571 on: July 22, 2013, 09:32:PM »
highly likely but i doubt if 2 things are conected.

I think there is a good chance that a clandestine relationship, involving at least two members of the group, maybe three of them, is linked to the circumstances of Maddies disappearance from Apartment 5A...

We will have to wait and see what pans out in the coming weeks, now that scotland yard has got permission to carry out searches in Portugal - maybe at long last the grounds of the derelict building will finally be subjected to a fingertip forensic dig and search. Expect things to happen if that location is one of the sites chosen to be searched...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:13:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1572 on: July 22, 2013, 10:15:PM »
It should be possible to confirm that Maddie was kept inside the derelict building, before her body was disposed of...

Offline lookout

« Reply #1573 on: July 23, 2013, 05:42:PM »
It should be possible to confirm that Maddie was kept inside the derelict building, before her body was disposed of...

Mike ,,how far was that derelict building from the spot were the guy was seen carrying a child.? Was the road,where the guy was seen,, a direct link to the building.?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1574 on: July 23, 2013, 10:16:PM »

Mike ,,how far was that derelict building from the spot were the guy was seen carrying a child.? Was the road,where the guy was seen,, a direct link to the building.?

I would say within a quarter of a mile, I took photographs and will try to post them up in due course...

It was whilst investigating this sighting by the Smith family that I linked that sighting to another of a man seen carrying a child onto the coastline near where small fishing boats are moored up at night. I retraced the shortest route between both sites, and took photographs along the route. It was there that I discovered a large horizontal drain, and some very distinctive rocks, which turned up around the burial site in the grounds of the derelict building...