Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585623 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1215 on: April 01, 2013, 09:36:PM »
It then begs the question as to how Tanner did not notice when she walked past it?

Well you are right there, it was passed about 8 times in all and no one noticed it being open, but would they? 

The window is slightly set back and was surrounded by a wall and trees.  The only way you would have spotted it was if you entered the front car park entrance, which JT did and two more of the party.  The window slides apparently and does not open outwards....but even so the shutters would have been raised and may have been easily noticed....I just wonder how anyone notices these things when passing...I remember questioning this at the time....why didn't anyone notice the window or shutter open...Maybe its not something you would be looking for??????????:) :) :)

Offline seer

« Reply #1216 on: April 04, 2013, 12:49:AM »
Hi thanks for allowing me on your board.I have an issue with the theory she was carried in the boot of the hire car,and the neighbors where they stayed reported a foul smell coming from it, If Madeleine was already in the grounds of the derelict building? I do have a psychic ability and i am 99.9 percent this child is dead.i also have been draw to the end of the road for over 12 months and said nothing cause hey who listens to psychics anyway.I saw Gerry walking down a street that had a stop sign at the bottom and at the end of it was the church but he didn't go to the church he stopped at the end of the street opposite.here the stop sign is.Even though i think she is buried under the church I saw a hole in the ground that you can walk under with ladders that she was in or walked down. i also saw a 3 d green cross inside a circle but the edges of the cross didn't touch the sides of the circle. The place is at the end of the street,with the stop sign leading to the beach.I asked Madeleine what had happened and she wouldn't tell me,i asked why and she said she didn't want to get her mummy into trouble.Thats all i got. I have kept this to myself and not usually am i wrong when something is so strong inside me.Thanks

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1217 on: April 05, 2013, 12:07:AM »
Hi thanks for allowing me on your board.I have an issue with the theory she was carried in the boot of the hire car,and the neighbors where they stayed reported a foul smell coming from it, If Madeleine was already in the grounds of the derelict building? I do have a psychic ability and i am 99.9 percent this child is dead.i also have been draw to the end of the road for over 12 months and said nothing cause hey who listens to psychics anyway.I saw Gerry walking down a street that had a stop sign at the bottom and at the end of it was the church but he didn't go to the church he stopped at the end of the street opposite.here the stop sign is.Even though i think she is buried under the church I saw a hole in the ground that you can walk under with ladders that she was in or walked down. i also saw a 3 d green cross inside a circle but the edges of the cross didn't touch the sides of the circle. The place is at the end of the street,with the stop sign leading to the beach.I asked Madeleine what had happened and she wouldn't tell me,i asked why and she said she didn't want to get her mummy into trouble.Thats all i got. I have kept this to myself and not usually am i wrong when something is so strong inside me.Thanks

Maddies remains are concealed in this hole, in the grounds of the derelict building, opposite the church...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:44:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1218 on: April 05, 2013, 12:18:AM »
Go find her, she is waiting to be recovered, She is there not too far away from the church...

Offline lookout

« Reply #1219 on: April 05, 2013, 11:32:AM »
I must say it does look a bit iffy.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:50:PM by mike tesko »

Offline seer

« Reply #1221 on: April 05, 2013, 09:03:PM »
so if the body was burnt in a near come the police didn't find any trace of this.

who saw Jerry mcann carrying a child down towards the beach

if this witness was reliable wouldn't the mcanns have been charged.

after the disappearance the entire world and as his wife were watching the mcanns every move.

wouldn't have been very easy for them to have disposed of body without being noticed

Your forgetting one vital piece.They called there priest friend who flew over he was the one who moved the body from the original dumping site,properly with the help of the local Irish priest.Watch the youutube video of Madeleine grandma,she says Kate rang her and said we need a priest urgently.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1222 on: April 05, 2013, 09:34:PM »
One of the odd things which struck me upon finding the burial site where Maddies body is concealed, was the fact that aggregate rubble from building work carried out across the street in the vicinity of the church, was used to cover the body thrown into the hole...

In addition, many stones / rocks were brought over a period of time from along the coast line, and placed around the grave...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1223 on: April 06, 2013, 01:27:AM »
Hi Mike :)

I don't think you can categorically say that Madeleine is there. There is no proof she dead, nor is there any evidence to support the fact she is alive. We just don't know.  If Jaycee Dugard can be hidden for 18 years then so can Madeleine.  Until we know more we can only speculate. 

I know we have our own beliefs, but my belief is that there is hope that she might be alive....I cling on to that...for there is no proof to suggest otherwise.    :(

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1224 on: April 06, 2013, 02:15:AM »
Nugnug,it was the Smith family from Ireland that witnessed a man (who they later believed to be GM) carrying a child that night.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1225 on: April 06, 2013, 09:17:AM »
Here are the McCanns, all smiling, back in Portugal, not far from the derelict building, just across the road...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:18:AM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

« Reply #1226 on: April 06, 2013, 01:23:PM »
Mike,,,just like Jeremy,,,Gerry would have been hurting inside.Yes.?

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1227 on: April 06, 2013, 06:45:PM »
Your forgetting one vital piece.They called there priest friend who flew over he was the one who moved the body from the original dumping site,properly with the help of the local Irish priest.Watch the youutube video of Madeleine grandma,she says Kate rang her and said we need a priest urgently.

and how did that happen with the worlds media in attendance exactly.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:02:PM by nugnug »

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1228 on: April 06, 2013, 11:03:PM »
Mike,,,just like Jeremy,,,Gerry would have been hurting inside.Yes.?

he certanly would people react to things like that in all diffrent ways.

Offline seer

« Reply #1229 on: April 07, 2013, 09:49:PM »
Mike... all this window shutter business.  Surely if you and others can work it out.. it's not going to take Scotland Yard long to do the same.  Now surely if the McCann's know what happened re Maddie, they must have sussed that more coppers crawling all over the shutter discrepancies isn't going to help their case? 

I'm Just trying to figure out what the hell their game is (if indeed as many suspect, they know far more than they're letting on).

Its didn't take them long to reach the same conclusion as Mike though did it.This is 4 professionals who say the same, no one went in to that window from the outside.Good Job Mike keep it up. You know what your talking about pal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InJLmyakzeE