Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585648 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1155 on: February 03, 2013, 10:39:PM »
Clothing which I uncovered at the scene (derelict building across street from church at Pria de luz), were photoghraphed insitu, by me:-
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:50:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1156 on: February 03, 2013, 11:20:PM »
What I find strange, is that everywhere in the garden of the derelict building situated across the road from the church at Pria de luz, rubbish and debri is stewn about all over the place above ground, yet in arguably the remotest part of the garden, someone has sought to dig a hole big enough to bury the body of a small child in, and that who ever did so had to use a metal bar to break up stones in the substrata - why not simply discard whatever it was they were trying to get rid of, on top of the ground like all the other bits of rubbish, and garden waste?

What is buried in this hole needs to be investigated, and elminated...

URGENTLY...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1157 on: February 04, 2013, 03:19:PM »
I have taken some more Maddie images, far too many to post:-
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:03:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1158 on: February 05, 2013, 04:01:AM »
Luggage weight at airport may prove to be a vital clue:-

Suitcase being pulled along by second man in photograph could have been used to transport a small child around in, from place to place. The child in this photograph could easily have been concealed in such a suitcase, so that these people, or that person could travel from place to place without drawing too much attention to themselves, except at the airport where the suitcase in question would have to be scanned and weighed. At such times, the small child would have to be taken out of the suitcase, and made to walk with the people in charge of her, as in this case, at the airport when a security scare was raised...

If the man seen pulling along this suitcase, along with either the other man (who in my opinion is / was Raymond Hewlett), and the child, it would be interesting to find out thew luggage weight for that suitcase, since if it was very light it could provide a clue to the mode of transport and concealment with which these men, or that man, transported a child like Maddie around without drawing attention to themselves, from place to place...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:05:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1159 on: February 06, 2013, 12:36:AM »
What I am really interested in, is the actual date this photograph with Raymond Hewett, the small child, and the other man, was taken? Since, if it was taken on a date before Maddies disappearance in May 2007, it provides a big clue towarfs establishing something of a link between one or other of the parents, and the two men in the photograph?

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1160 on: February 06, 2013, 05:25:PM »
What I am really interested in, is the actual date this photograph with Raymond Hewett, the small child, and the other man, was taken? Since, if it was taken on a date before Maddies disappearance in May 2007, it provides a big clue towarfs establishing something of a link between one or other of the parents, and the two men in the photograph?

Hi Mike :)

It was taken a month after MM disappeared.   :) :) :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1161 on: February 06, 2013, 05:41:PM »
Hi Mike :)

It was taken a month after MM disappeared.   :) :) :)

I would like to see evidence that the photograph in question was taken, although I accept it may have been published a month or so later - there is a big difference. If the photograph was taken after Maddie was reported missing on 3rd May 2007, it opens up a whole new line of enquiry. However, just because it could have been taken a month or so after Maddie disappeared, it does not necessarily mean that the child in the photograph is / was Maddie? The bomb scale at the airport could have been part of an elaborate hoax to enable this picture to be taken amidst all the chaos and confusion following the evacuation of the airport - it could have been staged as part of a plan to demand ransom money for the return of Maddie, which could not be met, because in reality she was already dead by that stage...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 04:04:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1162 on: February 06, 2013, 05:47:PM »
Looking at it Mike, it may have been a press release photo....Mat posted a link that find when and where pictures were taken...It began with P...I think!  Its on here somewhere....Take at look at Palaman....it might be on there.... :-\ :) :) :) :) :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #1163 on: February 07, 2013, 10:52:PM »
Before I forget,,,there was something on the news tonight about a guy who was a " people smuggler ".The guy is African and his pic showed him wearing a tee shirt emblazened with the Union Jack flag.
It looks like the same guy who was in the background when Gerry was playing with the children at PDL.
The guys' name is Kingsley, ( surname )

The news tonight was about a child who was found in the Thames in 2002,,with its head and limbs cut off in a sacrificial  death. The death took the officer,,, who was on the case,, to Africa,in recent days to find out whose child it was and someone led him to this Kingsley,who refused to be interviewed,saying that he knew nothing about the death,,or where the child came from,or whose it was.
If it's the same guy in the photograph in Portugal,,,then we know he's a people-smuggler.
I can't off-hand remember the name,,but he was prominent in one or two pictures where the children played,,because he was black.
Before I get excited,,I'll find the name of the guy in the pics. I think someone,,,Robert Murat,I think,,travelled back from the UK with him,they were on the same flight.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1164 on: February 08, 2013, 04:07:AM »
Where is Maddie McCann?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 09:16:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1165 on: February 08, 2013, 07:26:AM »
GHOSTS IN THE SKY...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 09:35:AM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

« Reply #1166 on: February 08, 2013, 11:15:AM »
Before I forget,,,there was something on the news tonight about a guy who was a " people smuggler ".The guy is African and his pic showed him wearing a tee shirt emblazened with the Union Jack flag.
It looks like the same guy who was in the background when Gerry was playing with the children at PDL.
The guys' name is Kingsley, ( surname )

The news tonight was about a child who was found in the Thames in 2002,,with its head and limbs cut off in a sacrificial  death. The death took the officer,,, who was on the case,, to Africa,in recent days to find out whose child it was and someone led him to this Kingsley,who refused to be interviewed,saying that he knew nothing about the death,,or where the child came from,or whose it was.
If it's the same guy in the photograph in Portugal,,,then we know he's a people-smuggler.
I can't off-hand remember the name,,but he was prominent in one or two pictures where the children played,,because he was black.
Before I get excited,,I'll find the name of the guy in the pics. I think someone,,,Robert Murat,I think,,travelled back from the UK with him,they were on the same flight.

The man in question was known as the " Mystery Man ". Appeared in the background of The Playground at Praia da Luz. He arrived on holiday with no luggage.?

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1167 on: February 08, 2013, 06:26:PM »

The man in question was known as the " Mystery Man ". Appeared in the background of The Playground at Praia da Luz. He arrived on holiday with no luggage.?

we know the man well Lookout.  He was also pictured with Robert M during the dog search.  :-\ :) :) :) :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #1168 on: February 08, 2013, 06:51:PM »
we know the man well Lookout.  He was also pictured with Robert M during the dog search.  :-\ :) :) :) :)

Yet Murat swore black was white that he'd never met the guy. Why visit a country empty-handed if you don't know anyone.? No luggage.? Was he just passing through until the deed was carried out.?

This latest news in New Zealand is odd as well as it's the second time that DNA has been requested from this " look-alike " child with the same mark in the same eye. 

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1169 on: February 08, 2013, 06:54:PM »

Yet Murat swore black was white that he'd never met the guy. Why visit a country empty-handed if you don't know anyone.? No luggage.? Was he just passing through until the deed was carried out.?

This latest news in New Zealand is odd as well as it's the second time that DNA has been requested from this " look-alike " child with the same mark in the same eye.

Where have you read that from Lookout? Is it today's news?  :) :) :) :)