Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585619 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1110 on: February 03, 2013, 02:34:PM »
In the photograph,is the foreign looking guy holding the little girls hand? And she appears to be looking at the guy on the right.Is she with the both of them? Looks decidedly suspicious!

She a[[ears to be Tyler.  Not sure though, if the two men are infront or behind females of other members of a family.  There was a bomb alert at the airport and all passengers had to be removed, hence the large amount of people on an exodus.

The photograph accompanied the letter which I posted above.  It might be a crank...If someone knows something they are hardly going to send letter and appeal to police that they want an audience..But this is what police have to put up with and, it highlights the difficulties they endure when investigating such  an high profiled case such as this....

I dare bet from all the cranks that have been in contact there will be the one that is telling the truth... ;) ;) ;)

Lithium

« Reply #1111 on: February 03, 2013, 02:54:PM »
Well that photo didn't take long to solve... here's where it came from.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6256944.stm

The authorities who received that picture and even let it get past the first hurdle truly are a joke.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1112 on: February 03, 2013, 03:00:PM »

The authorities who received that picture and even let it get past the first hurdle truly are a joke.

Date, image was posted:- BBC NEWS CHANNEL, Saturday, 30 June 2007, 17:36 GMT 18:36 UK
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 03:01:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1113 on: February 03, 2013, 03:02:PM »
Date, image was posted:- BBC NEWS CHANNEL, Saturday, 30 June 2007, 17:36 GMT 18:36 UK

And what was the date of Maddies disappearance, from Pria de Luz?

Lithium

« Reply #1114 on: February 03, 2013, 03:07:PM »
Yes but the person who sent this photo claimed it was taken in Brazil, when really it's a press photo from a busy Ibiza airport. You think Madeleine is passing through airports and having pictures taken by press only a month after her disappearance?

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1115 on: February 03, 2013, 03:22:PM »

Yes I know where it came from I posted that is where it was on my first post....lol  :D :D :D :D

guest154

« Reply #1116 on: February 03, 2013, 08:20:PM »
Police should be ashamed.

There is a website (www.tineye.com) which lets you reverse image search. You can also do it on google. Why this wasn't done right away, I don't know......Would have saved the McCanns this rubbish.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1117 on: February 03, 2013, 08:26:PM »
Sergi Malinka?  :) :) :)

Correct, he is a known associate of Robert Murat, and this is of interest since the potential discovery of the disturbed ground beneath a driveway at the rear of the Murat property, has been identified. It would be interesting to find out the date when the second driveway at the premises was put in? For example,m from my point of view, was this done after my own visit to Portugal?

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1118 on: February 03, 2013, 08:27:PM »
Police should be ashamed.

There is a website (www.tineye.com) which lets you reverse image search. You can also do it on google. Why this wasn't done right away, I don't know......Would have saved the McCanns this rubbish.

Mat the guy that sent that image along with two letters did not sent it to the police.  However, they knew the image was that of Ibiza...It was taken one month after Madeline disappeared. The reason for the exodus on that image was that there was a security alert at the airport and all the passengers had to be removed.  Its the flight that was important to the sender of the letter, because according to him the men with that child arrived in Brazil. 

To me the man is a crank........but, do the police have to take him serious with his claims that he knows where Madeleine is?  Or do they ignore the crank?  How many cranks do you ignore? All of I know!  But there must be one crank that might be telling the truth......However, I pass on this one, because of the cranks demands..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1119 on: February 03, 2013, 08:34:PM »
The photogrtaph in question is very interesting, despite claims that it could be part of a prank put forward by a crank, see following link:-

(1) - http://order-order.com/2013/01/24/revealed-sunday-express-maddie-mccann-photo-blunder/
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:36:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1120 on: February 03, 2013, 08:40:PM »
I have been able to identify the long haired individual on the left, holding the small childs hand, as non other than the peadophile, sex offender, Child molester, Raymond Hewlett ...

Links:-

(1) - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-search-paedophile-raymond-1453749
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:48:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1121 on: February 03, 2013, 08:44:PM »
Correct, he is a known associate of Robert Murat, and this is of interest since the potential discovery of the disturbed ground beneath a driveway at the rear of the Murat property, has been identified. It would be interesting to find out the date when the second driveway at the premises was put in? For example,m from my point of view, was this done after my own visit to Portugal?

Malinka sued our papers for 100k...for linking him with this case.  He had several computers and one of them he erased the hard drive.  Why?  The other one had images of children and bestiality on them.  Malinka denied he had called Murat on the evening of the 3rd of May....But the PJ records showed that he did in fact call him....When he was told this, he suddenly remembered, that he made a quick business call.....

Malkina also had a Yacht in Lagos....that yacht set sail in the early hours of the 4th to Portmieo (not sure if I have spelled that correctly)  Malinka was running a business from Lagos....for holiday makers....
Malinka's car was set on fire after M was taken...and the words Fala in red was painted on path in front of his car...which means talk!  He also had several passports...and several aliases....He was involved in some dodgy dealings.....Ha! And guess where he went to live in the end....HERE!  His mother worked at the Ocean club as cleaner, she cleaned the apartments above M's....What is more surprising is that when the Smiths saw a man carrying a child....at the bottom of the road was where Malinka lived...

Murat hired a car the next day, in a hurry!  Yet he his own car worked OK.....

Not sure about his drive way....But i remember seeing a ladder up at the hedge row that faced the Ocean Club in his back garden....I think this was in a newspaper....Not sure about the drive. 

I can now shed some more light on the missing 35 minutes......but I will leave that for now, because someone I know is working on it...and it would not be fair to reveal it yet...... :) :) :) :)

Lithium

« Reply #1122 on: February 03, 2013, 08:52:PM »
I have been able to identify the long haired individual on the left, holding the small childs hand, as non other than the peadophile, sex offender, Child molester, Raymond Hewlett ...

Links:-

(1) - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-search-paedophile-raymond-1453749

So are still going with the idea that that could possibly be Madeleine, even though it's confirmed that the picture has been taken from an unrelated news article? That would be an incredibly lucky coincidence if so.

It can be said that though the man holding the girl somewhat matches the witness description of the abductor.

on second look, the man looks a fair bit taller than Hewlett.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:53:PM by Lithium »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1123 on: February 03, 2013, 08:52:PM »
Mike I think Hewlett was in Morocco at the time....It looks to me like the press run with the thought that it was a photo taken in Brazil....but it was Ibiza airport. 

I see the pics that you have posted and it made me cringe....not because you had posted them, but because of the likeness....Shudder!   :( :) :) :)

Lithium

« Reply #1124 on: February 03, 2013, 08:54:PM »
I also think the girl in that picture is too big to be Madeleine a month after her dissapearance.