Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 585652 times)

sandy

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2011, 07:44:PM »
I didnt know that Maddie had been in the hire car.I thought the McCanns hired the people carrier after Maddie had gone missing.Was it not true that blood was found up the walls and the room had to be repainted? The thing I found most odd is that the McCanns stated that they were going to stay in Portugal as long as possible,but as soon as they were made suspects,they hopped on the first plane home!
----------------

Yes, Cadaver dog and blood hound found evidence in boot of hire car which was suggestive that Maddie's remains, or the clothing which she wore at the time of her alleged disappearance, were carried away to some other spot or location, after the Mccann s hired the hire car...

Neighbors who lived next door to the apartment where the McCanns stayed at that time, reported to the police that they could smell a foul stench coming from the boot area of the hire car when it was parked up...

The sniffer dog results were non conclusive and were supposed to have been continued in the UK. This never happened which renders the whole thing suspect.

sandy

« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2011, 07:47:PM »
I didnt know that Maddie had been in the hire car.I thought the McCanns hired the people carrier after Maddie had gone missing.Was it not true that blood was found up the walls and the room had to be repainted? The thing I found most odd is that the McCanns stated that they were going to stay in Portugal as long as possible,but as soon as they were made suspects,they hopped on the first plane home!

Would you blame them?  ;)

Yes actually.I know that if it were me and I knew I was innocent,I would have nothing to be frightened of.I would have stayed and concentrated on finding my child.

She did the right thing because if she had stayed she would have been wrongly imprisoned as many are in Portugal and Spain on fabricated evidence in cases presided over by corrupt judges.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:48:PM by sandy »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2011, 07:51:PM »

Would you blame them?  ;)

Yes actually.I know that if it were me and I knew I was innocent,I would have nothing to be frightened of.I would have stayed and concentrated on finding my child.

She did the right thing because if she had stayed she would have been wrongly imprisoned as many are in Portugal and Spain on fabricated evidence in cases presided over by corrupt judges.
--------------------

Why did Kate leave the other two children in the apartment after she found Maddie was gone?

Why did she run back to the tapas bar to break the news to everybody, and leave her other two children at the mercy of any would be abductors? It don't make sense to me...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

sandy

« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2011, 07:56:PM »
The other two kids were sleeping soundly so for all Kate knew, Maddie had wandered off somewhere nearby.  No mystery there.

I would have done the same thing which included taking the long way round on my way back to the bar checking all the time in case she was nearby.  I am quite sure that Kate didn't automatically decide Maddie had been taken but i am also quite sure that that reality sunk in pretty quick.

Anyway, we have several witnesses who saw a person carrying a child in the vicinity a short time later, this can only been deemed extremely suspicious in the circumstances.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2011, 08:03:PM »
The other two kids were sleeping soundly so for all Kate knew, Maddie had wandered off somewhere nearby.  No mystery there.

I would have done the same thing which included taking the long way round on my way back to the bar checking all the time in case she was nearby.  I am quite sure that Kate didn't automatically decide Maddie had been taken but i am also quite sure that that reality sunk in pretty quick.

Anyway, we have several witnesses who saw a person carrying a child in the vicinity a short time later, this can only been deemed extremely suspicious in the circumstances.
-----------------------------

Wandered off - are you kidding me?

What with the curtains blowing open and the bedroom door slamming shut and the shutter at th window raised, and you expect me to believe that Kate must have thought that Maddie had just wandered off - do me a favor...

So, Maddie opened the bedroom window and raised the steel shutter and opened the window by sliding it to one side, and she climbed out of that window and wandered off, when the patio door was open, and the other door on the roadside of the building could have easily been opened by anyone from the inside?

All she had to do was go to the patio veranda and shout and scream from the top of her voice that Maddie was gone to alert the others but what did she do, she went to the tapas bar and told them Maddie was gone and that "They had taken her"...

Who was "they", do you think?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2011, 08:06:PM »

-----------------------

One of the sightings by Jane tanner was a hoax, and the other was a sighting of Jerry carrying off Maddie in the vicinity of the local medical center, by the Smith contingent, en route to the horizontal drain in the vicinity of the place where small fishing boats are moored up at night...

I will be posting pictures that I took of this area shortly...

sandy

« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2011, 08:11:PM »

Wandered off - are you kidding me?

What with the curtains blowing open and the bedroom door slamming shut and the shutter at th window raised, and you expect me to believe that Kate must have thought that Maddie had just wandered off - do me a favor...

So, Maddie opened the bedroom window and raised the steel shutter and opened the window by sliding it to one side, and she climbed out of that window and wandered off, when the patio door was open, and the other door on the roadside of the building could have easily been opened by anyone from the inside?

All she had to do was go to the patio veranda and shout and scream from the top of her voice that Maddie was gone to alert the others but what did she do, she went to the tapas bar and told them Maddie was gone and that "They had taken her"...

Who was "they", do you think?

Yes, wandered off...that's what kids do sometimes.  I can remember this happening to my own child once in Majorca.  All sorts of things go through your mind but your first instinct is to search hoping that they will be somewhere nearby and have not been abducted.

Why would she shout and scream if Maddie was nearby and end up looking like a right pillock?  You have obviously never been in that position and have not thought this scenario through very thoroughly.
Kate wasn't to know who had opened the shutter or the window. Maybe one of the others had done it to let some air into the room. Have you ever been to a hot arid country where air conditioning is a necessity?

sandy

« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2011, 08:12:PM »

-----------------------

One of the sightings by Jane tanner was a hoax, and the other was a sighting of Jerry carrying off Maddie in the vicinity of the local medical center, by the Smith contingent, en route to the horizontal drain in the vicinity of the place where small fishing boats are moored up at night...

So Jerry carried Maddie in his arms yet the sniffer dogs didn't find the scent on him or his clothes...your havin a laurgh!! ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:14:PM by sandy »

chelmsey

« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2011, 08:27:PM »
Kate was adamant herself that Maddie hadnt wandered off somewhere.

sandy

« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2011, 08:29:PM »

Yes, later naturally.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2011, 08:33:PM »

-----------------------

So Jerry carried Maddie in his arms yet the sniffer dogs didn't find the scent on him or his clothes...your havin a laurgh!! ;D
----------------------

Ask the Smith contingent about that, and ask them if they were having a laurgh as you put it....

It was Jerry they saw carrying off Maddie that night, as for the clothing he was wearing at that time, you tell me what he did with it? Why would Sniffer dogs pay any attention to Jerry and the clothing he was wearing that night, considering he was the parent of the missing child - her scent would / might be on his clothing in any event?

Do you know who these clothes belonged to?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2011, 08:35:PM »
-------------------

window open, steel shutter raised and curtains blown open and bedroom door slammed shut - and still the other two children did not stir from their sleep in their cots...

Does anyone have any idea who the other person was at the apartment when Kate apparently made her remarkable discovery that Maddie was gone?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2011, 08:37:PM »
Which members of the tapas group wore these clothes whilst on holiday there?

sandy

« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2011, 08:40:PM »
The Smith evidence is highly suspect for all sorts of reasons...I for one wouldn't believe a word of it.

The dogs were cadaver trained so anyone moving a dead body would have the scent on them as well.

sandy

« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2011, 08:42:PM »
-------------------

window open, steel shutter raised and curtains blown open and bedroom door slammed shut - and still the other two children did not stir from their sleep in their cots...

Does anyone have any idea who the other person was at the apartment when Kate apparently made her remarkable discovery that Maddie was gone?

Wrong again Mike.  The curtains would only blow when the bedroom door was opened creating a through draught.  Children don't awaken easily, you would know that if you had any.