Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 587307 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #5505 on: July 20, 2021, 11:06:AM »
Back in 2007 Clarence Mitchell spoke on behalf of the McCanns caliming that ‘Madeleine was probably dead!’  The following day several newspapers claimed Gerry INSISTS they don’t believe she is dead!

Would this ‘faux pas’ hamper the search or would Madeleine’f fund suffer and have to be closed if Madeleine was thought to have died?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:08:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5507 on: July 20, 2021, 11:23:AM »
VILE TROLLS? F/B groups FIGHT BACK with SHOCKING FACTS from the POLICE FILES about Madeleine McCann!

Leicestershire POLICE ‘No further action will be taken against dozens of people accused of targeting online abuse at the family of Madeleine McCann, Sky sources have revealed.’

I wonder how it feels to have put all that time and effort into putting all the ‘abuse’ together and having the cops tell you nothing is bad enough to prosecute. In other words, everyone that believed I would be arrested actually have no concept about what real abuse is. They have been proven to be WRONG in their evaluation of what is considered ‘abuse’.

How can being proactive in looking at questionable behaviour of the parents in an ‘abduction’ be considered abuse, especially when it’ is the same as what a POLICE INVESTIGATION shows?

We are not trolls or ‘haters’, in fact, doesn’t that title belongs to those that seek every avenue to discredit others that don’t agree with their opinion and in doing so target individuals to satisfy their own agenda and ego?

This video helps explain WHY those messages were based on TRUTH!

https://youtu.be/73Qrqj87gv4

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5508 on: July 20, 2021, 11:26:AM »
http://news.sky.com/story/1345871/evil-trolls-in-hate-campaign-against-mccanns

‘Evil’ Trolls In Hate Campaign Against McCanns

By Martin Brunt, Crime Correspondent

The Metropolitan Police is investigating a catalogue of vile internet abuse targeting the family of Madeleine McCann including death threats, Sky News can reveal.

Officers are in talks with the Crown Prosecution Service after being handed a dossier of more than 80 pages of Tweets, Facebook posts and messages on online forums aimed at Kate and Gerry McCann.

Over the past few years hundreds of shocking messages have been posted by ‘trolls’ who believe – despite no evidence – that the McCanns had some involvement in the disappearance of their daughter in Portugal in 2007.

These include suggestions that the McCanns should be tortured and killed and calls for them to “burn in hell”.

Some messages are even directed at Madeleine’s younger siblings, now aged nine.

Play video “Some Material ‘Really Disturbing'”

Video: Some Material ‘Really Disturbing’

Manipulated images involving the McCanns – many of them graphic – are also in wide circulation online.

One troll – who uses the Twitter identity “Sweepyface” and has posted dozens of anti-McCann messages using the #mccann hashtag – was confronted by Sky News.

When asked about her use of social media to attack the couple, she replied: “I’m entitled to.”

The dossier – compiled by members of the public alarmed at the online treatment of the McCanns and shown to Sky News – calls on police and MPs to act to crack down on such abuse.

Play video “McCanns Abused On Social Media”

Video: McCanns Abused On Social Media

The Met wrote to the campaigners: “In consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service and the McCann family the material will now be assessed and decisions made as to what further action if any should be undertaken.”

Among the messages identified in the dossier is an exchange on a message board which reads: “These 2 should burn in hell”; “I will supply the petrol”; “I’ll supply the lighter – happily”.

Other posts include: “We need some numbers for some assassins on taps”, “I hope that the McCanns are living in total misery” and “I want to see them smashed up the back of a bus or trampled by horses”.

In one of her tweets “Sweepyface” called for the McCanns to suffer “for the rest of their miserable lives”.

Play video “Sky News Confronts McCann ‘Troll'”

Video: Sky News Confronts McCann ‘Troll’

Many social media users have expressed anger towards the internet trolls following news of the investigation into abuse of the McCanns.

However, a significant number have also voiced their support for ‘Sweepyface’, who has since deactivated her Twitter account.

In addition to threats and abuse, several trolls have claimed to live nearby to the McCanns in Leicestershire and reported on their movements.

The campaigner spearheading the appeal – who has asked to remain anonymous – told Sky News: “We’re very worried that it’s only going to take somebody to act out of some of these discussions, some of the threats that have been made, and we couldn’t live with ourselves if that happened and we had done nothing.”

Play video “Sky’s Martin Brunt On McCann Abuse”

Video: Sky’s Martin Brunt On McCann Abuse

Author Anthony Summers, whose book Looking for Madeleine was published last month, said: “There is a campaign of hatred against the parents.

“It is venomous and vitriolic, most of it done by cowards. We are taken aback by the extent of the sheer evil behind it all.”

Sara Payne has become a campaigner for parents’ right to a controlled access to the Sex Offenders Register since her daughter, Sarah, was murdered in 2000.

Responding to the story of the abuse against the McCanns on Twitter, she wrote: “About time, they are certainly not the only victims but they are the most abused.

Play video “Sept 7: ‘Charity Worker’ A Suspect?”

Video: Sept 7: ‘Charity Worker’ A Suspect?

“I hope this means this kind of disgusting abuse will finally be stopped.”

A spokesperson for the Crown Prosecution Service said: “Police have alerted us to this information and an early discussion has taken place.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:29:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5509 on: July 20, 2021, 11:31:AM »
By Martin Brunt, Crime Correspondent

The Metropolitan Police is investigating a catalogue of vile internet abuse targeting the family of Madeleine McCann including death threats, Sky News can reveal.

Officers are in talks with the Crown Prosecution Service after being handed a dossier of more than 80 pages of Tweets, Facebook posts and messages on online forums aimed at Kate and Gerry McCann.

Over the past few years hundreds of shocking messages have been posted by ‘trolls’ who believe – despite no evidence – that the McCanns had some involvement in the disappearance of their daughter in Portugal in 2007.

These include suggestions that the McCanns should be tortured and killed and calls for them to “burn in hell”.

Some messages are even directed at Madeleine’s younger siblings, now aged nine.

Play video “Some Material ‘Really Disturbing'”

Video: Some Material ‘Really Disturbing’

Manipulated images involving the McCanns – many of them graphic – are also in wide circulation online.

One troll – who uses the Twitter identity “Sweepyface” and has posted dozens of anti-McCann messages using the #mccann hashtag – was confronted by Sky News.

When asked about her use of social media to attack the couple, she replied: “I’m entitled to.”

The dossier – compiled by members of the public alarmed at the online treatment of the McCanns and shown to Sky News – calls on police and MPs to act to crack down on such abuse.

Play video “McCanns Abused On Social Media”

Video: McCanns Abused On Social Media

The Met wrote to the campaigners: “In consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service and the McCann family the material will now be assessed and decisions made as to what further action if any should be undertaken.”

Among the messages identified in the dossier is an exchange on a message board which reads: “These 2 should burn in hell”; “I will supply the petrol”; “I’ll supply the lighter – happily”.

Other posts include: “We need some numbers for some assassins on taps”, “I hope that the McCanns are living in total misery” and “I want to see them smashed up the back of a bus or trampled by horses”.

In one of her tweets “Sweepyface” called for the McCanns to suffer “for the rest of their miserable lives”.

Play video “Sky News Confronts McCann ‘Troll'”

Video: Sky News Confronts McCann ‘Troll’

Many social media users have expressed anger towards the internet trolls following news of the investigation into abuse of the McCanns.

However, a significant number have also voiced their support for ‘Sweepyface’, who has since deactivated her Twitter account.

In addition to threats and abuse, several trolls have claimed to live nearby to the McCanns in Leicestershire and reported on their movements.

The campaigner spearheading the appeal – who has asked to remain anonymous – told Sky News: “We’re very worried that it’s only going to take somebody to act out of some of these discussions, some of the threats that have been made, and we couldn’t live with ourselves if that happened and we had done nothing.”

Play video “Sky’s Martin Brunt On McCann Abuse”

Video: Sky’s Martin Brunt On McCann Abuse

Author Anthony Summers, whose book Looking for Madeleine was published last month, said: “There is a campaign of hatred against the parents.

“It is venomous and vitriolic, most of it done by cowards. We are taken aback by the extent of the sheer evil behind it all.”

Sara Payne has become a campaigner for parents’ right to a controlled access to the Sex Offenders Register since her daughter, Sarah, was murdered in 2000.

Responding to the story of the abuse against the McCanns on Twitter, she wrote: “About time, they are certainly not the only victims but they are the most abused.

Play video “Sept 7: ‘Charity Worker’ A Suspect?”

Video: Sept 7: ‘Charity Worker’ A Suspect?

“I hope this means this kind of disgusting abuse will finally be stopped.”

A spokesperson for the Crown Prosecution Service said: “Police have alerted us to this information and an early discussion has taken place.”

images
rip

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:41:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5511 on: July 20, 2021, 11:44:AM »
Inquest: McCann Troll’s Death Was Suicide
15:18, UK, Friday 20 March 2015

Brenda Leyland
Brenda Leyland had tweeted under the name Sweepyface

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5512 on: July 20, 2021, 11:46:AM »
Inquest: McCann Troll’s Death Was Suicide
15:18, UK, Friday 20 March 2015

Brenda Leyland
Brenda Leyland had tweeted under the name Sweepyface

By Ashish Joshi, Sky News Correspondent

A Leicester coroner has concluded a woman found dead days after she featured in a Sky News report into online trolling took her own life.

Brenda Leyland was found dead in a Leicester hotel room in October 2014.

An inquest into her death at Leicester’s Coroners Court heard witness testimony from a toxicologist, two police officers, Mrs Leyland’s former psychiatrist and two Sky News employees.

A written statement from Mrs Leyland’s youngest son, Benjamin, was read to the court.

He said: “I have no doubt in my mind that the panic and fear that I heard in her voice after the Sky News interview was the final straw that pushed my mum to do what she did.

“She was broken, destroyed.”

Mr Leyland, who lives in America, described his mother as a woman who “felt it hard to connect with people”.

He wrote: “She struggled with depression. She had undergone psychiatric treatment and medicated for anxiety. The court was also told that there had been a previous suicide attempt.”

Sky News’ Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt, who challenged Brenda Leyland about her alleged online trolling in a report for the channel, said he had talked to Mrs Leyland on the telephone after approaching her but before the report had been broadcast.

He said: “I asked her how she was and she said ‘Oh, I had thought about ending it all but I’m feeling better, I’ve had a drink I’ve spoken to my son who has told me I’ve been a silly, stupid woman.”

Mr Brunt was asked by Coroner Catherine Mason if he thought it was a throwaway line.

He replied: “Yes”.

Detective Sergeant Steven Hutchings told the court that Mrs Leyland had posted more than 2,000 tweets under the name Sweepyface.

Of these, 424 mentioned Gerry and Kate McCann. The couple’s three-year-old daughter Madeleine was taken from the family’s Portugal holiday apartment in 2007.

In recording a verdict of suicide, the coroner said: “I’m satisfied although Mrs Leyland had a mental health history, that others would not necessarily have known that she was suffering from mental health (problems).

“She had mentioned wanting to take her own life but then dismissed it. I don’t think it could have been known to anybody that there was a definite intention for her to take her own life.”

A Sky News statement issued after the coroner’s verdict said the broadcaster was confident that no editorial guidelines were breached.

“The team at Sky News followed its editorial guidelines and pursued a story in a responsible manner that we believed was firmly in the public interest,” the statement said.

“Brenda Leyland’s tragic death highlights the unforeseeable human impact that the stories we pursue can have, and Sky News would like to extend its sincere condolences to her family.”

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5513 on: July 20, 2021, 11:47:AM »
http://news.sky.com/story/1475870/mccann-trolls-police-wont-take-action

Take Action
Police say some of the online messages sent to the family were “extremely distasteful”, but none would lead to prosecutions.

12:51, UK,Friday 01 May 2015

Kate and Gerry McCann pose with a computer generated image of how their missing daughter Madeleine might look now, during a news conference in London
Gerry McCann said last year that trolls should be prosecuted
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:48:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5514 on: July 20, 2021, 11:49:AM »
won a libel case against a former detective in Portugal

In his bestselling book, Goncalo Amaral claimed the McCanns hid their daughter’s body and faked an abduction after she died in an accident.

A civil court in Lisbon ordered Mr Amaral to pay €606,000 (£433,000) to the McCanns.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5515 on: July 20, 2021, 11:51:AM »
12 – Tapas 7 – Pressured by McCanns? – In Wrong Place at Wrong Time?

https://hidehocontroversyofmadeleinemccann.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/tapas-7.jpg

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5516 on: July 20, 2021, 11:54:AM »
http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/McCanns-accused-of-pressuring-Tapas-Nine-to-keep-them-silent-1-2308290.html

Daily Mail
McCanns accused of pressuring Tapas Nine to ‘keep them silent’  Last updated at 15:04pm on 12th November 2007
Madeleine McCann’s parents faced fresh allegations today that they are pressurising their friends into keeping silent over the events surrounding their daughter’s disappearance.

One of the “Tapas nine” who was dining with the couple on the night Madeleine vanished is said to feel “obliged to keep silent”.
Respected Spanish newspaper El Mundo quoted an un-named lawyer, said to represent the friend, criticising the McCanns’ advisers.
The lawyer told the newspaper: “My client feels obliged to keep silent about what he can do to help the investigation, and not because of the Portuguese secrecy laws.
“This is very revealing about the strange circumstances surrounding this case.
“It’s not that he is scared of the McCanns, but the economic and political lobby surrounding the couple is truly frightening to anybody.
“What my client wants is to reveal the whole truth, but he does not mean to accuse or blame anyone, as that is the job of the police.
“The only thing he wants is to help the police discover the truth about what happened before, during and after that dinner on May 3.”
Last week El Mundo reported that lawyers acting for two of the McCanns’ friends have contacted Portuguese police to say they wish to “correct” certain parts of their statements.
Gerry and Kate McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell denied the report and said it was not true that any of the couple’s friends want to change their stories.
But the British lawyer, who has an office in London, told El Mundo: “If you take into account all of the pressure that has been placed on my client and on other people, it is perfectly natural and understandable that my client has not told Clarence Mitchell of his decision to hire his own lawyer to co-operate more closely with the police.”
Four of the Tapas Nine: (clockwise from top left) Fiona Payne, Jane Tanner, Russell O’ Brien, Rachael Oldfield. Not pictured are Matthew Oldfield, David Payne, and Dianne Webster
The lawyer also claimed that on the night of May 3 the McCanns did not call the police until they had discussed the possible implications for them of having left their three children alone in the holiday apartment.
The lawyer said: “The police were only informed after the group in question analysed the problems they could face for having left the children alone, and until now, my client has not had the opportunity to talk for himself about it all.”
The lawyer, who is said to have been hired by the friend in September, was also critical of the help the McCanns have been given by the British authorities.
He said: “I understand perfectly that our government is legally obliged to help the McCanns.
“What I can’t understand is that they have received help which goes far beyond what would be considered normal in a case like this.
“However, from the very beginning it has been clear that the Madeleine case is not a normal police case.
“It’s not my job to have to explain why and how certain politicians have intervened in this case, but I’m afraid these interventions have been prejudicial not only to my client, but also for determining the truth.
“My client has not received any personal support from the British authorities, only that which has come through the McCann couple.
“I don’t want to accuse anyone, but there are people very close to the McCanns who are not helping them at all.
“The intention of my client is to bring to light the truth of this sad story, without any concern for who might be implicated.”
Four of the Tapas Nine, the name given to Gerry and Kate McCann and the seven friends they were dining with on the night Madeleine disappeared from the holiday complex in the Algarve, have reportedly brought in their own lawyers as they prepared to be named as official suspects.
Missing: And, at the centre of it all, four-year-old Madeleine McCann, who has been missing for six months
A Sunday newspaper named the four as Russell O’Brien and his partner Jane Tanner, Matthew Oldfield and Dr David Payne.
It claimed they had been warned they would join the McCanns and Robert Murat as “arguidos” after the discovery by Portuguese investigators of inconsistencies in key statements made immediately after Madeleine vanished.
Dr Payne, a 41-year-old cardiovascular researcher from Leicester, was the last person outside the McCann family to see Madeleine at the Ocean Club resort on May 3.
Gerry asked him to check on his wife and children while he having a tennis lesson at about 6.30pm.
Attention has also focused on Jane Tanner’s claim she saw a man carrying a girl from the McCanns’ ground floor apartment at about 9.15pm – when another witness says he was outside the flat at the same time but did not see her or the mystery man.
Mr Oldfield, 37, from south London, has said he entered the McCanns’ apartment to check on the children about 30 minutes before Madeleine was reported missing by her mum.
He told police that although he had seen the McCanns’ two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, their sister’s bed was out of his sight-line.
Dr O’Brien, 36, from Exeter, was away from the group for up to 45 minutes between 9.30pm until 10.15pm while he tended to his own child who was sick in his apartment.
He told police he had changed her bedlinen, but staff at the Ocean Club were said to have denied any change of sheets was requested.
The McCanns and their friends have always denied any involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance – and insist she was kidnapped.
They are barred by strict Portuguese secrecy laws from speaking about the events of May 3 but recently issued a statement denying they had a “pact of silence” or that they were covering up a secret. Portuguese police are preparing to send a three-man team led by chief investigator Paulo Rebelo to the UK to reinterview the Tapas Nine.
British detectives will ask questions put to them by their Portuguese counterparts.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5517 on: July 20, 2021, 11:55:AM »
https://youtu.be/gmiiKTHsN74

A message posted in 3A approx 2008.  There was no intention of it being any more than a regular comment to a thread but was published on many blogs and apparently a copy sent to the hospital where Matthew worked…. I wrote it from my heart…

Matthew…. I realise that sometimes memory can play tricks but recognising Thursday May 3rd as such an important day, I’m sure that a day or so later it would not have been difficult for you to remember the main details and there would be no reason for them to not be consistent with your other friends. Therefore I ask you this….
Chivying the Paynes
You claim to have gone to chivvy the Paynes just prior to 9.00pm May 3rd.

You claim to have passed the at the top of the road…
May 10th -The deponent added that DP, FP and DW were still not present – and as he could see their apartment lights burning – he resolved to go to them, clarifying that he did not reach that apartment as those people were already on their way to the restaurant. He clarifies [further] thathe met them near the living quarters, at the corner next to the main door of the McCann apartment. Fiona claims to have passed you outside 5A

David Payne claims to have passed you by the swimming pool

Dianne Webster was absolutely sure you weren’t there…

Until the Rogatory interviews when she says that David and Fiona reminded her…..

Who is lying? Mens Social Tennis You claim to have seen Kate and the children when you arrived and the other women and children joined them later. when they arrived at that meeting GM was already there, with KM and her children watching the match, the rest of the women and children joining them [KM and children] later. Kate tells us she didn’t go to the tennis courts.  Madeleine was tired and Kate and Gerry carried Madeleine back to te apartment at 5.40 when you were still down at the beach. You say you finished at 7.00pm and you, David and Russell went back to your apartments, but David did not make it back to the tennis courts until  6.45pm at the very earliest as before he started playing he stopped at Kates apartment nd saw the children including Madeleine. Where was he? With you or at Kates apartment? Are you lying or is David lying? Thursday lunch You claim to have gone to Paynes for lunch on Thursday. Fiona says they had lunch alone and you had lunch with Rachael, Russell and Jane. I would consider that easy to remember so who is lying? Fiona or yourself? If so, then why? Checking the children You claim to have left the table with Russell at 9.25, (justifying two of you checking 3 apartments).  You walked up to the top of the road and went to your apartment next to the McCanns. After checking you went to Russells apartment where his daughter was crying and had vomited.  Russell decided to stay and look after his daughter so you walked through his apartment and left through the back way as this was the shortest route for you to check te McCanns children. You went  a short distance inside the apartment, saw the two cots, noticed more light in their room than in your daughters room next door and you then left. You claim to have returned to the tapas restaurant at around 9.30pm within 5 minutes of the time you left. I would question whether that was possible, considering it takes a couple of minutes to walk the distance to the front doors of the apartments, added to going into your apartment, closing and locking and then visiting Russell and walking through his apartment and through the back gate, up to the McCanns apartment, in through the sliding doors, back down and walking back to the restaurant. I would guess it took a little longer than less than 5 minutes…Important to be precise as the timeline is important considering Madeleine apparently disappeared around that time. It is more likely that you did not return until at least 9.35pm and told everyone that things were fine. May I ask you…..Were you REALLY checking the children as you say? Why did you tell Kate you would check on Madeleine? Why not her ‘children’? I believe that you went on that holiday with the belief that your children would be looked after properly while you shared time with your friends for the evening meal. I feel there is no question that you love and care  lot for your little girl. I don’t believe that you would leave her alone in the apartment.  I think you all had arrangements in place for the children to be watched. You were apparently ‘ill’ on Sunday night,  Rachael was apparently ‘ill’ on Wednesday night (there is also a question as to whether she was ‘ill’ on Tuesday night also). Your apartment was right next door to Kate and Gerry’s and only 2 doors away from Russell and Janes apartment, so it would have made so much sense for you to share watching the children and, I believe you did! How were you to know that something terrible would happen to Madeleine? Did Gerry tell you straight away or did he wait until he hd figured out what he was going to do, and then ask for your support leaving you no time to think straight or realise the repercussions. I’m sure he made you feel confident that he knew what he was doing and to trust him.  All you had to do was to avoid discussing the obvious and to just follow the plan. I am sure you were shocked and devasted about what had happened and probably had many questions that maybe, to this day, remain unanswered. Had this situation happened to you, it would have been handled differently and there must have been many hours of discussing this with Rachael (and maybe, Russell and Jane). You followed the ‘procedure’, for that night, hoping that you were doing the right thing but what option did you have? I’m sure there was a lot of pressure to follow the plan as everyone else was, and goodness knows what would have happened had you ‘broken ranks’ and contacted the police, but you were probably assured that everything would be OK. You had not done anything wrong and you maybe, didn’t know all the details and it all happened so quickly…… I think it was you (or Russell) who did not want the media contacted.  Gerry and Dave wanted to, so you probably had no choice in the matter. You had no idea of the repercussions from your decision to ‘support’ Gerry and Kate. You ‘trusted’ this man (that you actually found quite boring) but he abused your trust and  because of his arrogance and subsequent greed your life has been devastated. You didn’t deserve that.  You made a mistake and you will ‘pay’ for it for the rest of your life. If you could re-live those moments again, there would be no question you would have handled it differently. I wonder whether its too late to make a difference…. You have tremendous pressure right now to remain quiet about everything that happened. You are living with the knowledge and you, as well as Gerry and Kate and the others are hoping that the information contained in the police files and the videos of the dogs finding cadaver scent on Kates clothes and behind their couch and in the car, are not going to make headlines in Britain. You, of course know that once they do, your life, and that of Rachael and your daughter will not only suffer the consequences of what those in the general public will know about your part in the simulated abduction but don’t forget what is most important to you…… Can your family and friends have the same respect for you ever again? Can you imagine a life where you will never again be trusted and the hurt you will have imposed on all the innocent members of your family? The information WILL become available, you know that… You wish for it all to go away but you know it won’t….You have far worse to go through yet. There are millions of people all over the world that care about Madeleine, many of them do not know the details that the police report revealed.  You can read it all here…
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:57:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5518 on: July 20, 2021, 11:59:AM »
http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_AMELIA.htm

report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Where he concludes, after analyzing all the evidence gathered, that the child is dead and the parents were responsible for cadaver occultation, and the entire GROUP was lying since the first day of the investigation. There are thousands of people that have been privy to reading all the details of the police investigation. Unlike Kate and Gerry, who used ‘public money’ to be able to read it, the files were translated freely by wonderful people that care enough about Madeleine to put their heart and soul into seeking the truth. All of these people have put in millions of hours.  They would have willingly helped Kate and Gerry in their search for Madeleine had they been asked, at no cost to anyone! Unfortunately, Kate and Gerry didn’t ask anyone to help.  Everyone knows why and so do you… Matthew, am I underestimating you? Is the support of Kate and Gerry worth more than your own self respect and the respect of your family? I know you have the courage to do whats right. Your family will be proud of you and people all over the world will one day, maybe, be able to forgive you for lying.  You probably felt it was the right thing to do at the time and after that, you thought there was no turning back, but you can make a difference now…. It will not be easy and you will be taking a step that will place you in the line of fire from everyone that has been deceived up until now, but in the end you will have, at least, a little peace,  knowing that regardless of a bad decision you made three years ago in Praia da Luz you will finally be able to hold your head up high. If you can find it within your heart to free yourself of the pressure by doing what is right, and when the truth is made public, you will find that you have the support of thousands of members from forums dedicated to finding justice for little Maddie. Only then can Madeleine be laid to Rest in Peace with the dignity and respect that she deserves. Matthew…. Do it for yourself, do it for your family but most of all do it for precious little Madeleine… She no longer has a voice and she needs you…..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5519 on: July 20, 2021, 12:09:PM »
http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/HiDeHo-s-Message-to-Matthew-Oldfield-1-2308268.html

Gerald Patrick McCann – apartment 5 A Kate Marie Healy – apartment 5 A David Anthony Payne – apartment 5 H Fiona Elaine Payne – apartment 5 H Dianne Webster – apartment 5 H Russel James O’Brien – apartment 5 D Jane Michelle Tanner – apartment 5 D Matthew David Oldfield – apartment 5 B Rachael Mariamma Jean Mampilly – apartment 5 B

https://hidehocontroversyofmadeleinemccann.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/t9-apts-close.jpg

A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Although the entire group was at the table and starting the meal, they began the ‘visits’ to the children in a way that is neither coherent nor acceptable; that could not be confirmed and only the group defends it, in a sort of ‘unique version’.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 12:11:PM by mike tesko »