Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 587307 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3135 on: August 03, 2018, 10:14:PM »
Scotland yard need to arrest Stephen John Carpenter and his wife Christine Elizabeth Carpenter, on suspicion of the abduction and murder of Madeleine McCann...

I wonder why he has split up from his wife?

Did she die in some sort of an accident, once they returned to Stevenage?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:15:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3136 on: August 04, 2018, 09:14:AM »
According to Scotland yard the man seen carrying a child in his arms across the road junction by Jane Tanner has been eliminated...

But, the person has not been publicly identified!

This is unacceptable, since and because this case has so much public interest the public at large have a right to know who this gentleman was!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:15:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3137 on: August 04, 2018, 09:16:AM »
According to Scotland yard the man seen carrying a child in his arms across the road junction by Jane Tanner has been eliminated...

But, the person has not been publicly identified!

This is unacceptable, since and because this case has so much public interest the public at large have a right to know who this gentleman was!

Why didn't the man come forward earlier?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3138 on: August 04, 2018, 09:25:AM »
Seems to me, that this gentleman is an important witness, for example, he appeared to have walked along the pavement on the roadside part of apartment 5A where the door and the shuttered bedroom window behind which the three McCann siblings had been sleeping! Did he notice whether or not the steel shutter of that bedroom window was open or not? If it was, did he notice that the window was open? And if the window was open, did he notice whether or not the curtains were open? Failing that, was the door of 5A closed, or open?

It also must be the case, that the gentleman in question, turned his head and his body slightly to his right upon entering the road junction to make sure that there were no oncoming vehicles, or pedestrians - he wouldn't have simply walked out into that road junction like a zombie without any concern for the safety of the child he was carrying, or himself! He would have surely seen Jane Tanner walking uphill towards his position on one side of the road, and Gerry McCann and Jez Wilkins with a pushchair on the other side of the street...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3139 on: August 04, 2018, 09:31:AM »
Seems to me, that this gentleman is an important witness, for example, he appeared to have walked along the pavement on the roadside part of apartment 5A where the door and the shuttered bedroom window behind which the three McCann siblings had been sleeping! Did he notice whether or not the steel shutter of that bedroom window was open or not? If it was, did he notice that the window was open? And if the window was open, did he notice whether or not the curtains were open? Failing that, was the door of 5A closed, or open?

It also must be the case, that the gentleman in question, turned his head and his body slightly to his right upon entering the road junction to make sure that there were no oncoming vehicles, or pedestrians - he wouldn't have simply walked out into that road junction like a zombie without any concern for the safety of the child he was carrying, or himself! He would have surely seen Jane Tanner walking uphill towards his position on one side of the road, and Gerry McCann and Jez Wilkins with a pushchair on the other side of the street...

Until this person is formally identified everyone should have an open mind to the possibility that the person who Jane Tanner had seen could have been Stephen Carpenter intending to take Madeleine back to his own apartment (FP02)! If it was him, it is almost certain that he would have realised that the person coming up the road (Jane Tanner) must have seen him, with the possibility that either Gerry McCann or Jez Wilkins may also have got a fleeting glimpse of him!

Under those circumstances, this may have caused Carpenter to change his mind about taking her back to the Carpenter apartment, and to make his way down towards the beach instead, and that around and by 10pm that he was the person seen by the Smith contingent carrying Madeleine in his arms heading in the general direction of the beach!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:34:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3140 on: August 04, 2018, 09:36:AM »
It's possible that the man seen carrying a child by Jane Tanner (9.10pm - 9.15pm) and by the Smith Contingent (10pm) was one and the same gentleman!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:38:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3141 on: August 04, 2018, 09:40:AM »
It's possible that the man seen carrying a child by Jane Tanner (9.10pm - 9.15pm) and by the Smith Contingent (10pm) was one and the same gentleman!

I arrive at this conclusion because both of these men who were seen did not come forward and identify themselves. The fact that one of them has since been traced and identified remains suspicious, and it is a matter of public interest that he be formally identified so that everyone can eliminate that person!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3142 on: August 04, 2018, 02:21:PM »
I arrive at this conclusion because both of these men who were seen did not come forward and identify themselves. The fact that one of them has since been traced and identified remains suspicious, and it is a matter of public interest that he be formally identified so that everyone can eliminate that person!

Of particular interest would be any interview record or witness statement made by this mystery person confirming where he had been, what he had been doing, and where he was going to? Furthermore, what if anything did he see or notice along his route, especially both prior to, and during, or after he crossed the road junction (if he was the person referred to by Jane Tanner?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 02:22:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3143 on: August 04, 2018, 02:27:PM »
I am more and more convinced that Stephen Carpenter was Madeleine McCanns abductor!

His wife needs to be arrested by Scotland Yard and interviewed regarding what she knows about her husband's involvement it the matter, she being at peril of being his co-accused should she not co-operative fully! Otherwise, she can decide to remain a suspect herself, and when the shit hits the fan, she can stand in the dock alongside her husband facing being convicted by a jury of abduction and conspiracy to murder Madeleine McCann!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3144 on: August 04, 2018, 02:29:PM »
I am more and more convinced that Stephen Carpenter was Madeleine McCanns abductor!

His wife needs to be arrested by Scotland Yard and interviewed regarding what she knows about her husband's involvement it the matter, she being at peril of being his co-accused should she not co-operative fully! Otherwise, she can decide to remain a suspect herself, and when the shit hits the fan, she can stand in the dock alongside her husband facing being convicted by a jury of abduction and conspiracy to murder Madeleine McCann!

Either way, involvement by the McCann parents and or other members of their group, or the sinister involvement of one or other of the Carpenter parents, or at least one of them, I still feel that Madeleine McCann is no longer alive!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3145 on: August 04, 2018, 02:34:PM »
I arrive at this conclusion, irrespective of it turning out to be the case that the McCann parents and or some members of their group are involved in Madeleine's demise, or whether or not one or other, or both of the Carpenter parents were involved!

There would be no reason or purpose to believe that Madeleine survived what whoever had got in mind for her!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3146 on: August 04, 2018, 02:43:PM »
I didn't realise that there existed other forums debating the possible involvement of the Carpenter couple in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and that a lot of people have put a lot of time and effort in trying to get to the bottom of this mystery!

But...

Believe me there a lot of good intentioned people out there who are not afraid to speak their minds, irrespective of whether or not they believe or think the parents and members of their group had some sort of input into the event, or that somebody else was involved (such as one or other of the Carpenter couple)...

At the end of the day, it is in the public interest that anybody and everybody be permitted to express an opinion on every feature of this case, if that involves suspecting one or other of the McCann parents, or any member of the tapas nine group, or one or other of the Carpenter couple, since a little three year old girl appears to have vanished off the face of the earth in this ongoing investigation...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 02:46:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3147 on: August 05, 2018, 03:09:PM »
Did anybody see this before? It's an old video of the early investigation. What do people make of the alleged pockmarked man staring at the apartment for two days?  https://youtu.be/lhACS6ck-Dw
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:10:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline lookout

« Reply #3148 on: August 05, 2018, 04:42:PM »
I've just finished watching the 5 parts of that video showing and at first thought that the " ugly " man could have been the one whose wife is German but the sighting looks too young a man to have been who I'd thought. The " spotty-faced " descripton was probably the first description ever given of an " abductor " and it appeared to be the same character seen carrying a child. It was too much of a coincidence for the child to have looked and also been dressed the same as Madeleine in her nightwear.

What could anyone have really done at that time on seeing a child being carried ? Apart from stopping them and having a quick conversation and look at the same time-------though I know Madeleine hadn't been reported as missing at that juncture, but being nosy sometimes helps at times.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3149 on: August 05, 2018, 04:59:PM »
I've just finished watching the 5 parts of that video showing and at first thought that the " ugly " man could have been the one whose wife is German but the sighting looks too young a man to have been who I'd thought. The " spotty-faced " descripton was probably the first description ever given of an " abductor " and it appeared to be the same character seen carrying a child. It was too much of a coincidence for the child to have looked and also been dressed the same as Madeleine in her nightwear.

What could anyone have really done at that time on seeing a child being carried ? Apart from stopping them and having a quick conversation and look at the same time-------though I know Madeleine hadn't been reported as missing at that juncture, but being nosy sometimes helps at times.

I just wonder what's happened to this man. Someone must know. It took me back to the American psychic Carla Brown. https://youtu.be/8wKt8r35AdI