Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 587542 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1515 on: July 05, 2013, 12:07:AM »
Were Jayne Tanner and David Payne the British speaking couple who entered apartment 5A whilst the McCann Parents were drinking at the tapas bar, on the eve'of Madeleine's disappearance. Enigma concludes that the couple in question is likely to have been Tanner and Payne...

What is intriguing about this is that on the actual evening of Madeleine's disappearance, Tanner and Payne were both conspicuously absent (again) from the tapas bar at crucial moments when Madeleine was taken out of apartment 5A...

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 12:15:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1516 on: July 05, 2013, 12:20:AM »
Were Jayne Tanner and David Payne the British speaking couple who entered apartment 5A whilst the McCann Parents were drinking at the tapas bar, on the eve'of Madeleine's disappearance. Enigma concludes that the couple in question is likely to have been Tanner and Payne...

What is intriguing about this is that on the actual evening of Madeleine's disappearance, Tanner and Payne were both conspicuously absent (again) from the tapas bar at crucial moments when Madeleine was taken out of apartment 5A...

(1) - http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 12:33:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1517 on: July 05, 2013, 12:45:AM »

Offline Jo

« Reply #1518 on: July 05, 2013, 08:26:AM »
Wasn't there also a complaint made about the behaviour or DP on a previous holiday by another couple (who weren't in PdL)? I think they were called Mr and Mrs Gasper.
And also didn't Gerry sent David Payne to 'check' on Kate or something to see if the kids were going back out but Kate said they were too tired, DP says he was ther 10 minutes or something but Kate Mccann said baout 30 seconds?
It does make sense what you're saying and I've heard something similar (but no the same) on another forum.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1519 on: July 05, 2013, 01:23:PM »
It was stated on the news that none of the " Tapas " friends are involved in any way.
There are three men who are mirror images of that pic. An ex-pat,a Russian and a British/Portuguese.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1520 on: July 05, 2013, 02:02:PM »
my main suspect is still the dodgy russian.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1521 on: July 05, 2013, 04:31:PM »
It was stated on the news that none of the " Tapas " friends are involved in any way.
There are three men who are mirror images of that pic. An ex-pat,a Russian and a British/Portuguese.

Sounds like the police have got it all sorted then - I personally now go for Tanner, Payne and O'Brien, in the mix...

Lets wait and see what pans out...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1522 on: July 05, 2013, 04:41:PM »
Enigma threw up a possibility that a couple took offence at the table arrangements in the tapas bar, which favoured the tapas 9 group, and that they might be responsible for Maddies disappearance, but it rated this outcome at 20%. A whopping 43% likelihood that Tanner and Payne played some role in the matter, another 14% risk of involvement by O'Brien, 15% risk of McCann parents having had something to do with it, and a 4% risk of Maddie having been abducted by pedophiles...

These figures shocked me because I thought the Parents would be prime suspects (according to Enigma, they rated only a 15% risk of involvement)...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:49:PM by mike tesko »

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1523 on: July 05, 2013, 06:37:PM »
I still believe that Murat and Malinka factor in all this somehow.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1524 on: July 05, 2013, 06:51:PM »
i am almost certan that they do.

Offline lookout

« Reply #1525 on: July 05, 2013, 07:30:PM »
I still believe that Murat and Malinka factor in all this somehow.

Yes,tyler.Murat,Malinka and Symington.
All involved with boats.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1526 on: July 06, 2013, 05:28:AM »
Enigma threw up a possibility that a couple took offence at the table arrangements in the tapas bar, which favoured the tapas 9 group, and that they might be responsible for Maddies disappearance, but it rated this outcome at 20%. A whopping 43% likelihood that Tanner and Payne played some role in the matter, another 14% risk of involvement by O'Brien, 15% risk of McCann parents having had something to do with it, and a 4% risk of Maddie having been abducted by pedophiles...

These figures shocked me because I thought the Parents would be prime suspects (according to Enigma, they rated only a 15% risk of involvement)...

The day after whatever it was that was so distressing for Maddie, visited in apartment 5A by a british speaking couple whilst parents were out wining and dining at the tapas bar, Madeleine asked her mummy why she didn't come when she had been crying on the evening beforehand - in her book, Kate refers to mentioning it to other members of the group on the evening of Maddies disappearance, which could have been the trigger which sparked off the incident of the abduction. If true, then the too-ing and fro-ing of certain group members between apartments and the tapas restaurant bar on the evening of Maddies disappearance becomes highly relevant...

It may well be that by Kate revealing to the other members of the group on the evening of the disappearance, that Maddie had mentioned something had upset her the previous night in apartment 5A, which had caused Madeleine to cry, calling out for her mummy, set into motion the events which took place between around 9:05pm and 10pm, on evening of 3rd May. If so, it seems highly likely that at least one member of the tapas group, or two, possibly three, played some role in taking Madeleine out of apartment 5A - careful study and analysis of the now known facts throws David Payne, Jayne Tanner, and Russell O'Brien into the frame, since it is activity carried out by these individuals during the relevant period and beyond, which leaps out at you on a study of facts linked or associated with the group...

If the parents (15% risk) had nothing to do directly with Maddies disappearance from apartment 5A that evening, and there was no involvement of pedophile or abduction of child for sale in the disappearance  (4% risk), and it involved someone from within the group, Payne, Tanner (40% risk) and her partner O'Brien, become prime suspects, because one or more were away from the tapas bar during the relevant period between 9:05 and 10pm on 3rd May...

Offline Jo

« Reply #1527 on: July 06, 2013, 08:12:AM »
Wasn't one of them ill for a short time and didn't join them at the tapas (it MAY be MO), could they be involved at all?
I'd be very suprised if the parents weren't involved.
The picture of DP, wow, the similarity is frightning.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:19:AM by Joanne01 »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1528 on: July 06, 2013, 10:36:AM »
Wasn't one of them ill for a short time and didn't join them at the tapas (it MAY be MO), could they be involved at all?
I'd be very suprised if the parents weren't involved.
The picture of DP, wow, the similarity is frightning.
I cannot believe that two educated and intelligent people would kill their child....why? If it was an accident surely they had enough professional status to ride it out? I cannot believe they would have thrown her body away like that, it doesnt make sense, dont know too much about the case but I fear she was taken by a paedophile and died within a few hours. It was a
favourite haunt for such people I believe??

Offline Jo

« Reply #1529 on: July 06, 2013, 11:01:AM »
Maggie,
I've never yet come across an unintelligent murderer. Harold Shipman, Fred West, Susan Smith to name a few. Perhaps it was an accident that happened when they were out and they found her dead, it would open so many questions and wreck their livelyhood at an instant.
The abduction theory never bode wll for me because there was never any evidence (that I saw) of an intruder and if the checks were being done as they stated, it would imply so much 'traffic' between the flats and the tapas, it wouldn't be viable. I don't understnad why they thought the arrangement was safe-to leave them home alone. Its one of those cases we may never get to the bottom of but I hope we do for Madeleine's sake.