Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 587377 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1200 on: March 10, 2013, 08:58:AM »
was derelict at the time.

Yes, it was derelict at the time, the grounds have not been properly searched, if at all...

Everything points to Maddies body being found there, if she is dead...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:16:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1201 on: March 16, 2013, 06:19:AM »
When is Scotland yard going to search the grounds of the derelict building I have identified?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1202 on: March 16, 2013, 06:22:AM »
When is Scotland yard going to search the grounds of the derelict building I have identified?

If they don't carry out a thorough search they are being negligent...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1203 on: March 16, 2013, 09:58:AM »
Scotland yard have not said Maddies remains have not been buried in the grounds of that derelict building...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1204 on: March 16, 2013, 09:59:AM »
Scotland yard have not said Maddies remains have not been buried in the grounds of that derelict building...

Neither have the Portuguse police...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1205 on: March 16, 2013, 10:01:AM »
Neither have the Portuguse police...
Neither have the McCann parents, or thier private Investigators... 

Lithium

« Reply #1206 on: March 30, 2013, 08:43:PM »
Hi Mike, you seem to feel strongly about those derelict grounds. Have you thought about getting a team together and going over to dig?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #1207 on: March 31, 2013, 06:00:AM »
Hi Mike, you seem to feel strongly about those derelict grounds. Have you thought about getting a team together and going over to dig?

When I was over in Portugal for a week, I was eventually drawn to the church and the derelict building across the street, This came about after walking routes taken by the McCanns and others in the group from thier holiday rooms at the Ocean club to the beach, to the restuarant on the beach, and locations of various sightings of a man seen carrying a child in his arms. I photographed the resort extensively along these routes and places which I thought / sensed, might be areas of interest. The sighting of the man Jane Tanner saw carrying a small child in his arms, obviously took the potential abductor away from the scene into the general direction of Murats place. The other sighting by the Smiths placed the potential abductor heading down towards where the Doctors building is located towards the beach...

It fell to be considered whether or not both sightings could be linked to the disappearence of Maddie from apartment 5A? If so, we have a description of two differently dressed men, carrying a child in thier arms, at different times during the same evening. One of these sightings (by Smith Clan) suggests that the man seen carrying a child in his arms could have been Gerry McCann. However, according to Tanners sighting the man seen carrying the child (travelling away from apartment 5A in a totally different direction) in his arms walking briskly across the junction could not have been Gerry McCann because Jane Tanner says that she saw Gerry McCann talking to another person who was pushing a pram in the street (albeit stationary) at the time, so he could not have been that person, unless Jane Tanners account is a fabrication...

If both sightings have been reported accurately, then of course it is possible that the disappearence of Maddie from apartment 5A involved at least two persons, one of which matches the description of Gerry McCann. If true, the sighting of the man seen carrying the child by the Smiths, could have been Gerry McCann, heading down towards the doctors and coastline...

I walked various routes from apartment 5A down towards the location of the Smith sighting and doctors premises, and it seemed feasible to me that the person seen carrying that child in his arms could have been Gerry McCann, the timing of the Smith sighting being the only drawback to it having been him, but this only becomes a problem if you accept the accounts of other witnesses made by members of the so called tapas group, who place McCann at the restuarant at the time given for the sighting of the man who resembled McCann with a child in his arms as reported by the Smith family upon thier return to Ireland...

On the last day of my visit to Portugal, I identified the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church, as the most likliest place for Maddie to have been taken and her body to have been concealed - I will give my reasons for why I came to this conclusiion at a later date, if anyone is interested...

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1209 on: April 01, 2013, 08:36:PM »
http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/forum155.html

Totally false nugs. The shutter was up and the window was open. I have seen the original file photo's from the PJ...It is folk like this that makes up lies about the McCann's...Why they do this is beyond belief and does not help in any way. There are hundreds of blogs out there that have not one scrap of truth to them.... ;) :) :) :)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #1210 on: April 01, 2013, 08:56:PM »
apernly the were unidentfied finger prints witch tends to confirm the abduction story.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1211 on: April 01, 2013, 09:08:PM »
apernly the were unidentfied finger prints witch tends to confirm the abduction story.

The fingerprints found on the bedroom window where Kate's and that of a small child. There was another print that was substantial but unidentified;  the other prints were not identified due to being smudged.

The window was forensically tested and there was no evidence that suggested it had been used. It was opened for one reason only and that was to escape if the abductor heard anyone entering the apartment.  The latter is my opinion..

I suppose Nugs we will never know the truth in this case.....because like any other, the police failed to do their job...they should have sealed of the apartment, for it was a crime scene.... :( :) :) :) :)

guest154

« Reply #1212 on: April 01, 2013, 09:15:PM »

Totally false nugs. The shutter was up and the window was open. I have seen the original file photo's from the PJ...It is folk like this that makes up lies about the McCann's...Why they do this is beyond belief and does not help in any way. There are hundreds of blogs out there that have not one scrap of truth to them.... ;) :) :) :)

Patti is right.  Shutter up, window open.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1213 on: April 01, 2013, 09:21:PM »
Patti is right.  Shutter up, window open.

Hey Mat how you diddling?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1214 on: April 01, 2013, 09:21:PM »
It then begs the question as to how Tanner did not notice when she walked past it?